Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd

2 posters

Go down

Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 8:30 pm

Name: Rihatsu Dentadura

Appearance:

Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd NormalForm
Rihatsu Dentadura is an average length katana blade made from purely refined steel. The pommel is blue and has white diamonds going down the pommel. The handguard is a shiny gold color in the light but is actually more of a sandy bronze color. Not much is to be said about this blade since it is very plain while somewhat nice to look at. It is well polished, showing that Wesa keeps good care of his blade. The sheath, which he carries with it, is black with a blue tassel that he keeps wrapped around it. The tassel wraps to his sash so that he can keep the blade and sheath on his person while not in a battle.

Abilities: None

Attack Power: 125

History: This sword is average and was actually purchased from a blacksmith by Wesa during his starting days as a warrior. This blade has no particular weapon but is loved by Wesa because he was told to go on a search for enough steel to make it. It fits him perfectly in his eyes and he uses his sand to keep it polished and refined, keeping it in great condition with a great shine.

Name: Sand Gourd

Appearance:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Gourd
Wesa's sand gourd is an average gourd. It has a red tassle that attaches to Wesa's sash so that he can hold it on his person whenever he needs it in most situations. The gourd itself is a light brown color that almost resembles a yellow color. The gourd also has markings that looks like "W"s that are in random places on the gourd. The "W"s are written upside down and rightside up about 5 times total on the gourd. The gourd is pretty small as it can be held on Wesa's side easily and without weighing too much on him.

Abilities: None. It simply holds Wesa's sand or water if he is in the desert.

Attack Power: None

History: Like his sword, Wesa didn't do too much to find this. Unlike his sword though, Wesa actually made this gourd using his own sand, some water, and stabilizing it to make it hard. As years went by, the gourd hardened and became an average rock-like gourd that was only partially sand now. He cleaned it and allowed it to carry water as he would often take voyages and trips into the desert for missions, to search for bounty, or to restock on sand since it was free and limitless.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue63/100Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty Re: Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd

Post by Jisenki May 14th 2008, 3:08 pm

Bump. Awaiting Approval.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue63/100Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 14th 2008, 8:12 pm

Looks good to me. Approved Very Happy
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Left_bar_bleue100/100Wesa's Sword& Sand Gourd Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down