Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Data File: Uramichi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Data File: Uramichi

Go down

Data File: Uramichi Empty Data File: Uramichi

Post by Daishou April 26th 2008, 2:34 pm

These are the details of the hidden group, Uramichi, and their members. This group is the secret police force of Sentou Gakuin (like the ANBU Root, if you please), they watch over the campus and its surrorounding areas doing whatever it takes to keep the campus safe. They patrol the campus on a regular basis, whether you know they are there or not. Each member is hidden among the students and teachers of the school, to ensure the most secure and hidden group that can be created. And this is a deeper view into the group, its members and everything.

Rankings:
Uramichi Leader/ Daishou: This is the leader of the Uramichi, the person who controls every aspect of what happens while in the group. He/ she is the very strongest member of the Uramichi, the member who trains all of the members under them so that they can protect the school.

Uramichi Elite/ Taii: These are the seven members who among being the seconds-in-command, know the real identity of the Daishou and report directly to him her. They are the very best in their distinctive fields, higher than any student and some teachers. They are the members who have scores of members below them (truly only up to five members), whom they dictate in their Uramichi actions and help to train. Each one is very skilled and equal to no one.

Uramichi Member/ Gochou
: These are the members of the Uramichi who truly support the group. These people are the very foundation of the group, they fuel the very machine that is Uramichi by their constant patrolling of the campus (due to their larger numbers). Each one is under the command of their commanding captain, an elite or possibly the Daishou (depending on the number of members at the time).

Identification:
Tattoo: Each member of the Uramichi has a tattoo depending their ranking. The lower the ranking the more discreet the tattoo is, but no matter where the tattoo is located its main feature is for the calling of each member, and for access into the secret headquarters of the group. These tattoos relate to the codename of the operative in Uramichi given to them by the Daishou to show their full-fledged membership. This tattoo also has the link to all knowledge of Uramichi, once removed all information of the group is lost. The final property of this tattoo is that it enables anyone who has it to see the Uramichi base.

Mission of the Group:
The group has but one mission, this mission is to protect the school at all costs, and to make sure that the students stay safe in their training and in their everyday life style. They protect everything from the shadows to make sure that their Uramichi identities are secure and that the actual group itself is kept secret. They blend in with the regular students and teachers in the school, being as they keep their school identities as well as. Any member of this group has taken an oath to fight all evil that crosses their path and to make sure that they keep the secrets of the group within the group. They remain the strongest members of the school, and will help anyone if their help is needed.
Anonymous
Daishou

Back to top Go down