Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Kazuki Nakamura (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty Kazuki Nakamura (Finished)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 23rd 2010, 12:30 am

Name: Kazuki Nakamura
-
Nickname:
N/A

Breed:
Vampire
Ranking:
Tsurabi

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin
Elemental Affinity: Darkness, Ice

Warrior Class: Spellcaster, Gunner
Sub Class: Blaster, Sage
-----------------------
Appearance:

Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Anime_12

Kazuki is about 5'9 and weighs 145 pounds. He has dark red hair that glows when the moon is out ( a sight to behold). He only wear dark clothes in the winter and the summer to protect himself from the deadly sun rays. On almost all of his clothes is his clan's insignia, a bird's wing. His eyes are bright red and glow in the daytime and at night their glow is more visible during the night. When he shows his vampire characterists, his hair and his eyes begin to glow dark red. His canine teeth become as sharp as razor blades and his nails become sharp.

Personality:

Kazuki is a very joyful person that would protect anyone, friend or foe from harm. It doesn't matter to him, if some had shot him in the leg a week ago and saw that person being harrased he would forget everything that has happened to him and help that person. Even though Kazuki is a very joyful person, he aslo has a dark side. If someone were to harm either his family or his friends, he would hunt that person down to the ends of the earth until they were dead.

History/Background Story:

Kazuki was born into an elite clan of vampires know as the Nakamura clan. His father, Akira Nakamura, was the clan leader. Many of the clan members along with his mother and father believe that he was destined to become the clan leader, as his father was before him. As Kazuki became other, all he want to do is live a normal life and would claim the title of clan leader after he got to taste it. At the age of nineteen, Kazuki left the comfort of his home and ventured to a city known as Nyukyoto where he meet a lovely lady name, Kira Sasaki, and married her. After about two years of living in Nyotoko, he decide to take his wife, and visit his clan. There he claim his title as clan leader as his member predicted. Later, Kira, herself, decide to become a half breed, human and vampire and be welcomed in the Nakamura clan. After one year Kazuki and Kira decide to go back to their normal life in Nyukyoto, leaving Kazuki's older brother as clan leader. When he returned to Nyukyoto, Kazuki decided to become a teacher at Sentou Gaukin, defending the world from a infamous group known as Suzaku.

RP Sample:

As Kazuki walked out the comfort of his house, he walked into a sight of chaos, people running for their lives and shops turned upside down. As a person ran past Kazuki, he asked him what was going on, " There is a wolf, in the middle of the town, we tried to shooting it down, but it looked like it was immune to the bullets. If I were you I would start running!"
Kazuki turned around and began to run to the center of Nyukyoto, to confront this, so called, Wolf. " Where are you going!?!" yelled the running man, " To see if I can help" said Kazuki. Finally Kazuki reached the middle of the city, and the sight was horrible, there were men in uniform with missing body parts and bloody everywhere. There were officers with guns, shooting at the beast, but nothing seemed to happen. The wolf looked toward Kazuki, with its vermillion red eyes, and bloody fangs. Kazuki could tell that this wolf was no ordinary one, but a member of clan of werewolves , known as the Togakure clan. Kazuki charged toward the beast and his hair began to glow bright red and his body was surrounded with a dark aura. The wolf snarled at him and began to growl, finally it pounced with its razor sharp claws aimed directly at Kazuki. Kazuki took his hand and clawed at the wolf's chest, as soon as it hit the ground, it collapsed because of the amount of blood it lost in that one attack. Kazuki turned around the see the wolf on the gorund bleeding everywhere. The officers amazed by what happened surrounded around Kazuki, " Wow that was amazing, was that some type of Martial Arts Style?". Kazuki paying no attention to them and struggled to get out of the crowd to see what had happened to the wolf, but it was gone. It left footprints of blood, but it was not of a wolf but of a man. Kazuki began to walk back to his home in awe, wondering why, someone of the Togakure clan would want to target this city, after a few seconds he forgot about his though and opened his front door and said, " Hello, Kira!" " Hi, Kazuki, oh my gosh!, Kazuki, what happened to you?" " I got into a fig....." and passed out on the couch nearby.

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on November 18th 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : 7 Lines of Dialouge!)
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty Re: Kazuki Nakamura (Finished)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

BUMP!
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 30th 2010, 7:06 pm

Your RP Sample doesn't have enough lines. A tsurabi ranking requires 7 lines of dialogue.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ June 7th 2010, 8:37 pm

Bump
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 9th 2010, 3:51 pm

_[Spitfire]_ wrote:Name: Kazuki Nakamura
-
Nickname:
N/A

Breed:
Vampire
Ranking:
Tsurabi

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin
Elemental Affinity: Darkness, Ice

Warrior Class: Spellcaster, Gunner
Sub Class: Blaster, Sage
-----------------------
Appearance:

Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Anime_12

Kazuki is about 5'9 and weighs 145 pounds. He has dark red hair that glows when the moon is out ( a sight to behold). He only wear dark clothes in the winter and the summer to protect himself from the deadly sun rays. On almost all of his clothes is his clan's insignia, a bird's wing. His eyes are bright red and glow in the daytime and at night their glow is more visible during the night. When he shows his vampire characterists, his hair and his eyes begin to glow dark red. His canine teeth become as sharp as razor blades and his nails become sharp.

Personality:

Kazuki is a very joyful person that would protect anyone, friend or foe from harm. It doesn't matter to him, if some had shot him in the leg a week ago and saw that person being harrased he would forget everything that has happened to him and help that person. Even though Kazuki is a very joyful person, he aslo has a dark side. If someone were to harm either his family or his friends, he would hunt that person down to the ends of the earth until they were dead.

History/Background Story:

Kazuki was born into an elite clan of vampires know as the Nakamura clan. His father, Akira Nakamura, was the clan leader. Many of the clan members along with his mother and father believe that he was destined to become the clan leader, as his father was before him. As Kazuki became other, all he want to do is live a normal life and would claim the title of clan leader after he got to taste it. At the age of nineteen, Kazuki left the comfort of his home and ventured to a city known as Nyukyoto where he meet a lovely lady name, Kira Sasaki, and married her. After about two years of living in Nyotoko, he decide to take his wife, and visit his clan. There he claim his title as clan leader as his member predicted. Later, Kira, herself, decide to become a half breed, human and vampire and be welcomed in the Nakamura clan. After one year Kazuki and Kira decide to go back to their normal life in Nyukyoto, leaving Kazuki's older brother as clan leader. When he returned to Nyukyoto, Kazuki decided to become a teacher at Sentou Gaukin, defending the world from a infamous group known as Suzaku.

RP Sample:

As Kazuki walked out the comfort of his house, he walked into a sight of chaos, people running for their lives and shops turned upside down. As a person ran past Kazuki, he asked him what was going on, " There is a wolf, in the middle of the town, we tried to shooting it down, but it looked like it was immune to the bullets. If I were you I would start running!"
Kazuki turned around and began to run to the center of Nyukyoto, to confront this, so called, Wolf. " Where are you going!?!" yelled the running man, " To see if I can help" said Kazuki. Finally Kazuki reached the middle of the city, and the sight was horrible, there were men in uniform with missing body parts and bloody everywhere. There were officers with guns, shooting at the beast, but nothing seemed to happen. The wolf looked toward Kazuki, with its vermillion red eyes, and bloody fangs. Kazuki could tell that this wolf was no ordinary one, but a member of clan of werewolves , known as the Togakure clan. Kazuki charged toward the beast and his hair began to glow bright red and his body was surrounded with a dark aura. The wolf snarled at him and began to growl, finally it pounced with its razor sharp claws aimed directly at Kazuki. Kazuki took his hand and clawed at the wolf's chest, as soon as it hit the ground, it collapsed because of the amount of blood it lost in that one attack. Kazuki turned around the see the wolf on the gorund bleeding everywhere. The officers amazed by what happened surrounded around Kazuki, " Wow that was amazing, was that some type of Martial Arts Style?". Kazuki paying no attention to them struggled to get out of the crowd to see what had happened to the wolf, but it was gone. It left footprints of blood, but it was not of a wolf but of a man. Kazuki began to walk back to his home in awe, wondering why, someone of the Togakure clan would want to target this city, after a few seconds he forgot about his though and opened his front door and said, " Hello, Kira!" " Hi, Kazuki, oh my gosh!, Kazuki, what happened to you?" " I got into a fig....." and passed out on the couch nearby.

Approved
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kazuki Nakamura (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down