Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Dark Chao I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 56 on April 26th 2024, 11:36 pm

Dark Chao

2 posters

Go down

Dark Chao Empty Dark Chao

Post by Jisenki April 7th 2010, 3:23 pm

Name: Dark Chao
Appearance:

Dark Chao Thshadowchao
The Dark Chao has an appearance very similar to Kagemaru's. The creature is only about 2 feet tall in its current form and has bold red line on its arms, legs, and stomach. Additionally, red streaks have formed on its head to resemble the red streaks on Kagemaru's black hair. Small pointy ears are also on the Dark Chao's head and a spiked ball floats about two inches above Dark Chao's head. Small red wings on its back give Dark Chao the ability to fly about effortlessly as it follows Kagemaru. Its also very fast as it can keep up with Kagemaru when he isn't going at top speeds. Unlike many creatures, Dark Chao has no claws or fangs to speak of but a pointed and small tail does exist.

Type of Creature:
Fairy
Creature Class: 2
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 turns
Summoning: Capsule
Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Intercept

Guard Barrier- A simple defensive technique in which the chao emits an aura from its body that encases it in an impenetrable barrier. The barrier cannot be broken under any means due to the powers of the Chao and its ability to protect things.

Attack Power: N/A
Dice Usage:

Guard Barrier-Defense Dice

Benefits: N/A
Slot Cost: 2

History: The Dark Chao was found by Kagemaru during his mission to Nyukyoto. While there, he saw a spotted egg lying in the street and decided to take it for the safety of whatever was inside. Within minutes after picking it up, the egg began to shake and make noises. Immediately afterward, the egg hatched and a light blue Chao emerged from it. Although its not usually in his nature to care so much for another creature, Kagemaru saw it necessary to care for the creature since it had no family or home to go to. Eventually, the Chao evolved and took on a form very similar to Kagemaru's. It even showed that it had incredible powers that allowed it to protect Kagemaru. Realizing its potential and usefulness, Kagemaru sealed the Dark Chao within a capsule to use for later.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue63/100Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Chao Empty Re: Dark Chao

Post by Kisuke April 9th 2010, 1:37 am

Jisenki wrote:Name: Dark Chao
Appearance:

Dark Chao Thshadowchao
The Dark Chao has an appearance very similar to Kagemaru's. The creature is only about 2 feet tall in its current form and has bold red line on its arms, legs, and stomach. Additionally, red streaks have formed on its head to resemble the red streaks on Kagemaru's black hair. Small pointy ears are also on the Dark Chao's head and a spiked ball floats about two inches above Dark Chao's head. Small red wings on its back give Dark Chao the ability to fly about effortlessly as it follows Kagemaru. Its also very fast as it can keep up with Kagemaru when he isn't going at top speeds. Unlike many creatures, Dark Chao has no claws or fangs to speak of but a pointed and small tail does exist.

Type of Creature:
Fairy
Creature Class: 2
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 turns
Summoning: Capsule
Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Intercept

Guard Barrier- A simple defensive technique in which the chao emits an aura from its body that encases it in an impenetrable barrier. The barrier cannot be broken under any means due to the powers of the Chao and its ability to protect things.

Attack Power: N/A
Dice Usage:

Guard Barrier-Defense Dice

Benefits: N/A
Slot Cost: 2

History: The Dark Chao was found by Kagemaru during his mission to Nyukyoto. While there, he saw a spotted egg lying in the street and decided to take it for the safety of whatever was inside. Within minutes after picking it up, the egg began to shake and make noises. Immediately afterward, the egg hatched and a light blue Chao emerged from it. Although its not usually in his nature to care so much for another creature, Kagemaru saw it necessary to care for the creature since it had no family or home to go to. Eventually, the Chao evolved and took on a form very similar to Kagemaru's. It even showed that it had incredible powers that allowed it to protect Kagemaru. Realizing its potential and usefulness, Kagemaru sealed the Dark Chao within a capsule to use for later.

Approved
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Dark Chao Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Chao Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down