Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP]

Go down

Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP]

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 8:32 pm

Name: Albiel X
~Nickname: Al, X

Breed: Human

Alliance: Suzaku

Ranking: Suzaku Elite

Warrior Class: Swordsman, Ninja
~Sub-Class: Samurai, Martial Artist

Elemental Affinity: Wind, Sand
------------

Homeland: It is unknown exactly where Albiel originally hails from and even more of a riddle to unravel where he might be from, seeing as his family name is also unknown. Albiel does however recall the area where he spent most of his life. From a very young age, about 10, Albiel has lived in a far southern country known as Suderin. For the most part, Suderin is an arid desert location, with precious few natural resources including water and crops. However, Suderin does export large amounts of gems, precious metals and salt, which allows them to procure large amounts of the supplies which its people require to survive. The entire eastern portion of Suderin is a vast ocean of golden sand, occasionally marked by lush, mysterious isles called oasis, where water rises from the very earth in cool springs. Here it is believed that the Alteria, mystic elemental spirits of water and wind, live and bless the people of the Suderin. It is perilous to attempt a crossing of this wasteland, as water is obviously scarce and animals to hunt and trap is also hard to come by. This area is mainly avoided by the Suderians, for none know the secrets needed to survive the wastes, despite rumors of an ancient and wise people of the desert. The western side of the land is the populated area of Suderin, and is formed mostly of high steppes and mesas where the people have carved their cities out of the very living rock, actually built caves into the faces of the cliffs in which they build their homes and buildings. Although there is little natural flora, the steppes and mesas are made beautiful by their own rights in an event called the rock glow takes place every evening when the sun is low in the sky. The light strikes the stone at just the right angle to reveal the layers upon layers of coalesced rock, which actually seem to glow in their various shades of reds, purples and browns. The cities have little unifying forms of government, but each has its own leader called a Daloi, who makes a code of conduct for the city and enforces it. The one who is made the Daloi is decided by a council of representatives who are chosen, one person each from the prominent families in each city.

Physical Description: Albiel reaches a height of about 5\'10\" without stretching, with a corded, athletic build from many long hours working in mines inside of his home city and with a medium frame, about average size for someone his age. He weighs in at about 145 pounds, a bit light for his height, giving him a speed and litheness that few of the naturally larger, more bulky Suderians can boast. He has very little fat, but about 90% lean muscle; this is mostly due to the work in the mines, as well as the intense physical training that his adoptive father put him through. Albiel is a study in contrast in terms of his primary physical features. While Albiel was once fair skinned, hinting at a northern heritage, his long time lost in the desert and excessive time spent outdoors has permanently tanned his skin; it is now a darker shade, a light cocoa brown smooth and mostly unblemmished. His hair vastly contrasts his dark skin though, as it is nearly snow white. This is the case for two main reasons: 1) If indeed he is of northern heritage, many in those areas are well known for having light hair colors, ranging from Albiel\'s own to a fair blond color. 2) Long hours in the sun has also bleached his hair, sapping it of any color it may have originally had. It is of middling length, staying closer to his neck at the back, but longer at the front and sides. At the sides the hair comes forward past his scalp a bit, seeming to frame his face, and at the front bangs fall to cover his forehead and one of his eyes slightly. His eyes are cold and calculating, are a golden honey brown, with a sheen that seems to reflect the sunlight a bit, occasionally creating an intense sun flash-like spark in his eyes.

His features seem to take after a more southern styling, accenting his darker skin and pleasingly contrasting his northern hair and eyes. His cheekbones are high and well-defined, as is his chin, being a bit pointed. His forehead is average height and width for any race, as is his nose and septum. His hands are strong, with fingers which are longer and artistically tapered, good not only for drawing or playing an instrument, but also for holding a sword. His arms too are a bit longer, not so much as to be unusual, but to give him a longer reach. His legs too are a bit longer, giving him a longer stride and a faster normal gait than most. Most usually his clothing is practical, not very casual, but simple enough that he doesn\'t stand out very much in a crowd. His usual non-armor attire includes a plain worker\'s shirt of white cotton, the sleeves are short, leaving his right arm bare. Around his neck hangs a pendant, the only heirloom of whatever family he might have. It features a dark silver chain of delicate, smaller links, with a pendant of the same metal, set with a piece about the size of a large pearl, made of glossy, raven black jetstone. On his right hand he wears a black glove of hardened leather. On his lower body here wears a pair of slightly loose-fitting black slacks held up by a belt of dark brown tanned leather with a dark brass buckle. On his feet he wears a pair of comfortably tanned and cured dark brown leather boots with buckles of the same material as the belt\'s. They are shin high but the tops are covered by his slacks, leaving only the part that covers his feet visible. He wears very little armor as it slows down one who fights in his style, but he does wear some. On his left side he wears a light iron pauldron at his shoulder, to match a light iron gauntlet covering all of his sword arm. This is primarily so that he can fight without great worry of that arm being injured, as the metal, while light, is well crafted and strong. Under his worker\'s shirt he wears a thin but tough layer of hardened leather for dulling and sometimes glancing aside weapon and barehanded blows. He also wears a black headband around his forehead, the short tassels just visible through his hair at the back of his head.

Personality:

------------

History/Background:

RP Sample:

Last edited by thecrimsonblur on December 8th 2009, 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty Re: Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP]

Post by Dagomis December 8th 2009, 9:16 pm

Just throwing it out there, but Suzaku Elites are allowed 2 elements. With this suggested, I might suggest Sand to match your character's history. But, it is totally your choice.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/100Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty Re: Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP]

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 9:34 pm

That's a very good idea! I think I'll go with that, I could work in some techniques with that element. By the way, what do you think of the appearance and homeland? Up to snuff for suzaku elite requirements?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 8th 2009, 9:59 pm

The appearance and homeland are each very good, minus a few grammatical mistakes, definitely of approval standards. As for the Suzaku Elite thing it is very good, I think good enough, but the final say belongs to Kisuke. Though, he's a cool guy and I believe that he appreciates good RPing, which it seems like you are going to do though we have to see the History and RP Sample. Can't wait Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] 271668 .
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/100Albiel X (Family Name Unknown) [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 10:02 pm

Thanks! I'll do my best to be up to the site's standards! Hope you like my RP sample, I think now that I've got the appearance I'm going to do it, then the history and then the personality working backwards, mostly because the personality is the hardest part of creating any character; at least that's what I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down