Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
To be a prisoner I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

To be a prisoner

3 posters

Go down

To be a prisoner Empty To be a prisoner

Post by Kisuke September 27th 2009, 12:31 pm

Back at the Suzaku Prison, Kisuke had just thrown Xexame into a cell of his own. The damp smell of the area reeked with the scent of danger that would obviously be afflicted upon any non-Suzaku member that dared to step foot in here whether it be by their own choice or by another's will, such as Xexame being tossed in here by Kisuke. Kisuke, resembling slighty his alter appearance Eissuke, walked around the cell. Beside him on the ground were all of Xexame's belongings, save for the clothes that he wore on his back. A roll of bandages were unravelled just a little on the ground beside his feet. To stop the bleeding, Kisuke used his own healing powers on Xexame and even stopped the bleeding, which would without a doubt save his life.

A single sigh escaped Kisuke's mouth as he looked around this dungeon. Looking at each wall, brick by brick. He was in deep thought as he looked around. He needed his concentration. For once, however, Kisuke didn't know what he thinking about. It was as though he was trying to force his mind to work. As though he were trying to come up with one of his grand schemes to get into Sentou Gakuin. Xexame had yet to wake up, which meant that he either was very tired before the battle had happened, or he was very beaten up from the fight. Of course, there could be the chance that both were true. And if that were the case, Kisuke would need to be waiting there for quite a while. "You'd think that an Elite warrior of Sentou Gakuin's forces would be able to wake up sooner than this. It's been 2 hours since I healed his missing arm wound, and 4 hours since the fight. It'll be morning soon and you still...won't...wake...up." I guess I'll need to speed things up.

Kisuke walked up to a odd table that was simply tossed aside carelessly in the corner and slid it in front of the now closed and activated cell that Xexame was placed in. He cracked his knuckles a bit, making a louder than natural sound than reasonable. "WAKE UP!!" He raised his left fist into the air and slammed down on the table, smashing it into dust completely. What's more, was that he managed to create a rather large crater in the ground itself, which was made of very hard stone, but stone nonetheless. I guess I'll need to find more durable tables in the future or use less than 2 percent of my strength. Kisuke waited in front of the cell, staring directly at the face of his prisoner. He waited and waited and waited.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue6035/6225To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue3575/4500To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue100/100To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

To be a prisoner Empty Re: To be a prisoner

Post by Jisenki September 28th 2009, 11:31 am

Kagemaru slowly approached Kisuke, stepping into the dim light from the darkness of the prison. He looked around for a moment with his usual angry-looking face and eyed the cells themselves. This would definately be a fitting place for anyone that managed to be captured by Suzaku. This place would make even the most courageous and positive warrior become depressed after an extended period here. Perhaps all humans should be imprisoned in cells like these. He took a few steps forward until he stood perfectly beside Kisuke gazing at the unawakened warrior trapped behind the bars of his cage. He's still not awake. Not looking directly at Kisuke, Kagemaru continued to stare at the prisoner, awaiting the second when he would finally awaken from his long slumber. "So, why exactly did you bring him here, and why did you want to talk to me? Was it so important that we speak this soon?" Truthfully, Kagemaru was a rather impatient person. This wasn't simply the case with Kisuke. Not at all actually. This was the case with anyone that he met whether that person be an ally or an enemy. It simply wasn't within his nature to wait for others and sacrifice any of his time, which was kind of ironic since Kagemaru, being an artificial organism with a non-human body, was made to live forever unless killed. Basically put, he was not bound by time.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue6400/6400To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4400/4400To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue63/100To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 28th 2009, 11:58 pm

Xexame awoke slowly, despite the loud noises being made outside his rest. The room itself, the area where he was placed, was all but clear. The blurry vision that he had, perhaps from extraordinary blood loss, perhaps from his overly exhausted state, was anything but refreshing. Xexame, for once, had nothing to say. He struggled to push his way to his feet, but fell to his right side while trying to use his no longer existent right arm. A second attempt. He tried to stand up using only his legs and the little strength that he managed to extert from them. He failed. He fell over. He had fallen once again. He lay there on his back staring at the ceiling of his small prison cell. It was only at this point that his vision had began to return and he knew that he was captured. He felt so weak. He couldn't stand up. He could barely even speak. He cringed as he looked where his right arm would be, usually was, and realized that for the rest of his life, he only had one arm; that no longer would he be able to move his fingers, his hand, his wrist, his arm, his shoulder. The entire thing had actually been taken off. Meat still hung from where his shoulder used to be.

Though his head remained fixed in the area where his arm was, his eyes managed to see to his left and notice 2 people watching him as though he were some dog impounded after running from home. His eyes were lifeless, a complete lack of color, sparkle, or any type of shine.

What the hell happened to me. Wasn't I training? Where are the others: my teammates?

He thought to himself for a moment.

That's right. We were ambushed. Our team fought. I lost, fell to my knees in disgrace. And....and my arm was literally eaten off by the monster that I had once encountered in Akamori. What did I do to deserve this? I feel so useless.

His eyes moved away from the two men and back to the ground, which would be where his devoured arm should be.

My arm isn't bleeding. Actually, it doesn't feel as bad as an eaten arm should feel. This was healed. Why would someone heal my arm if I were captured? Is it....could it be possible that they wanted me alive? But why?

Xexame turned to the men, leaned forward and attempted to stand again, only making it to one leg while the other was still kneeled over.

"What do you two want with me? Why did you feel the need to capture me?"

Xexame collapsed again. His head stared at the men and all the two pairs of eyes connected with his own for what felt like an eternity.

How the hell did I get myself in this mess?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4250/5000To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4900/4900To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue0/100To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 29th 2009, 10:28 pm

Kagemaru looked over at Kisuke and wondered about something himself. He wasn't quite sure why Kisuke captured Xexame. Was he powerful enough to help Suzaku? But would he be persuaded so easily as to be swayed to the side opposite his own? What was Kisuke's intent in doing this? Kagemaru simply remained quiet and waited to see what Kisuke would do. This pitiful person. Kagemaru had the urge to pull out his gun and simply end the person. One bullet. One good bullet. One good shot to the head. The chest. The stomach even. All were even enough targets that would end this person, this pitiful person. He turned for a moment. "So....what exactly is your plan? What are you going to do with the prisoner?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue6400/6400To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4400/4400To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke October 4th 2009, 1:46 am

Kisuke looked directly at Xexame, not breaking his eye contact with him. His left hand slid on the wall beside the cell and began to scratch a little on the wall. He stopped for a few seconds after hearing Kagemaru's question. "What am I going to do with the prisoner you ask? Well, actually, I plan to let him go. Y'see, I have no intention of killing him. Usually, my first thought would be to simply kill him, or at least to let him kill himself by starvation, but what would that do? Get Sentou Gakuin mad? Cause them to get revenge? They are going to do that anyway regardless of the choice we make." Kisuke looked down, finally breaking the eye contact. He thought about the school itself and all of the warriors within it.

Havoc crawled on all fours behind him, sniffing the ground like a starving dog. He finally found a pile of bones and began to gnaw on the arm of the skeleton, simply toying with it by not devouring it all at once like he usually would do. The sounds of him chewing were, by far, louder than they should be. They were actually fairly distracting. Kisuke looked directly at Xexame as though he were addressing him instead of Kagemaru. "I plan to let you go, Xexame. When I do, you will return to Sentou Gakuin. Return to your team. Go back to being a student. Get stronger. Then, you'll tell your team about what happened. You'll tell them and then they'll tell the school. They'll know our location, our allies...actually they'll know a great deal about us. What good will that do though? When you return to the school, and I know you will unless you would like to lose your life, you'll have no choice but to tell. Even if you try to hide it, they'll annoy you with questions about how you escaped. You'll have to tell eventually for your own good and the good of the school." Kisuke continued on. Instead of appearing to be making predictions that could go either way, he was simply stating what would happen as though he knew every future action that would occur. This wasn't any special technique or power but instead, this was the logic of Kisuke overwhelming his prisoner with undeniable facts. "Eventually, your team will want revenge and the school will come to attack us. Its a trap, right? Who knows? You can't avoid it. If you attack us too soon, it will end in disaster for you and your team. If you hesitate for even a split second, it will end in disaster for you and your school. Sacrifice your team or sacrifice your school? Can't that be avoided? Its a trap, right? Perhaps you'll try to kill me the moment I open this cage. You can barely stand up though. You only have one arm. You aren't that powerful of a warrior. You're outnumbered. You could be bold. You would die. Its all just a trap, right?" Kisuke appeared to be toying with Xexame now. He was making statements asking questions in order to trip up Xexame and confuse him. This was one of the best interrogation techniques ever. If you throw 100 questions with a single answer and then answer all 100, you leave the prisoner with no options. If they deny it, they'll be wrong. If they agree, they'll be right but in a dangerous way that would be much more than dangerous to them. How could a victory come from this? The truth was, when the pieces are arranged in a certain way, no victory could come from the person who was being questioned. "Attack us! Fight us! Defeat us! Kill us! Walk right up to our fortress and wage war. Its a trap right?" Havoc was hysterically laughing in the back of the prison with a skull in his dislocated jaw that was opened wider than any average human. Kisuke unlocked the cell and lifted Xexame. He tossed him out of the cell and onto the floor. "Just go. You will be back. We will meet again." Kisuke walked to Xexame's weapons and anything that he had on him. "By the way...I'll be keeping your things. You could always fight me one day for 'em if you ever want them back. You could even kill one of the Suzaku members. That's fair right? You know what? I would even suggest stealing them."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue6035/6225To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue3575/4500To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue100/100To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 4th 2009, 11:00 am

Xexame made no attempt to stay at this place. With a limp in his walk due to his lack of energy, he struggled to escape the horrific prison. His mind felt completely destroyed by the barrage of questions and insults thrown at him. He mustered up his reserve of energy and ran back to the school in order to find his team. It was as Kisuke had said. He couldn't hide from this but it would be impossible to not tell. He didn't want to risk the safety of his friends, but he knew that the best option would be to tell them about what had happened. He just hoped that it wasn't a trap as Kisuke had asked so often. As he made his way outside, he looked at the fortress, looking back for only an instant.

I promise myself that one day I'll be back to get revenge on Suzaku. I'm going to kill their leader...some day/
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4250/5000To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue4900/4900To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
To be a prisoner Left_bar_bleue0/100To be a prisoner Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke October 14th 2009, 12:08 am

Kisuke looked to Kagemaru. "You may be wondering why I let him go so easily. Actually, him being captured wouldn't have helped our purposes in any way. If we kept him, we would need to kill him. If we let him go, he would know nothing still. In the end, his freedom may lead to the capture or death of Jisenki. In the meantime, I would like you and Havoc to something for me. With our lacking numbers, I'm forced to ask you two to help me track down the remaining Eterna Beast and gather some members...or prisoners, whether it be by force or by their will." He looked at Havoc and then back to Kagemaru. "Can you two do this for me?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 25th 2009, 1:06 am

Kagemaru nodded his head. He understood what this meant. This would allow him to target the humans that he loathed so much. He asked no questions. He made no remarks. He simply nodded his head to agree and left to be on his way. He didn't even bother to see if Havoc was coming or not. In the end, it didn't really matter because he liked working alone anyway. The question was: Where would he go now? Moments later, he made his way outside and hopped on his motorcycle that was hidden well outside. He drove off into nowhere, not really knowing where to go. Perhaps it would be easiest to find the remaining Eterna Beasts first.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum