Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Custom Equipment/Item Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Custom Equipment/Item Template

Go down

Custom Equipment/Item Template Empty Custom Equipment/Item Template

Post by Jisenki August 26th 2009, 1:17 pm

This is the template for using Equipment and Items in battle and out of battle(more relevant to Items). Your Equipment requires no dice or cost unless it is special and the mods think it should require some cost, although generally it won't. Items, however, do require the use of the Item Dice in order to activate. The Item Dice does not count towards the Two Dice per Turn rule, so it can be used even if you attacked twice or performed some action like that, but remember that Items fall in with your Equipment slots, meaning that you can only carry as many Items as your slots will allow, so you must choose which items you are going to bring carefully. Also, remember that only equipped Items and Equipment are only valid, and "equipping the items and equipment" requires them to be equipped on your Profile Page. Follow the template below and use your creativity to its fullest.

Name
-Self Explanatory. You should know what to do here by now.

Appearance
-Provide 4 lines of descriptive text about your Item, Armor, or accessory. In order to achieve 4 lines, you'll need to be fairly descriptive and provide adequate details.

Effects
-What does your armor, Item, or accessory do? Armor and accessories can have resistances or increases to the Attack Power of the user or the enemy. Resistance can mean that your character only takes a certain amount of damage or it can mean that your opponent's attack will lose a certain amount of power before it actually hurts you based on what element it is. The same applies for equipment if they have a power increase. It is possible for a powerful accessory or armor to have both resistances and increases. Also, Items can range and do a lot of things. Items can even have their own separate HP if you are creative enough. Just remember, Be Creative and Use Imagination!

History
-How did your character come about finding this equipment or item? Minimum of 5 lines.

Quantity
-How many or how much of this item or equipment does your character have. A slot is required per item, so 3 of the same item means your character will need 3 slots to equip all 3 of them.

Code:
[u][b]
Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Effects:[/b][/u]
[u][b]History:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Quantity:[/b][/u]

--For Secondary Characters--

Code:
[u][b]
Name[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]:
[u][b]Effects[/b][/u]:
[u][b]History[/b][/u]:
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Custom Equipment/Item Template Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Custom Equipment/Item Template Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Custom Equipment/Item Template Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Custom Equipment/Item Template Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Custom Equipment/Item Template Left_bar_bleue63/100Custom Equipment/Item Template Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down