Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora

2 posters

Go down

Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Jisenki June 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm

Jisenki stepped into the arena while, at first, bearing his large blue robe. He didn't plan on wearing it for long in fear that it would slow him down. The colosseum was set and the surroundings were prepared for this battle between the Yellow Ranked warrior and the Head Warrior. In a way, it was kind of funny to see a lower ranked warrior fight against the head warrior, which was the highest status within the school and usually the most powerful warrior. Jisenki stood for a moment and breathed deeply, preparing his mind for the match. Although the ranks couldn't be farther apart, Jisenki still planned ahead. During his time at the school, he learned to never underestimate his opponents. He awaited the arrival of his opponent as he stood at the very opposite end of the room. This challenge will allow me to see the progress of this student and determine whether or not he can move on to the next rank. Hopefully he will prove to be a very exceptional fighter and impress me...hopefully.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue63/100Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Re: Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Xexame June 26th 2009, 8:46 pm

"Now's my chance."

Sora took one step into the arena and immediately began to rush after Jisenki. What was first a reckless charge became more refined and swift as his keyblade appeared in his hand. The thought on his mind; the reason for him doing this was that he figured he could catch a sneak attack on the head warrior and hopefully catch him off guard. An all-out assault for this one on one was Sora's plan and he made sure that he would stick to it. He knew that he needed to be careful too though, because if he didn't the Head Warrior would wipe him out in a single blow. Each footstep as he drew closer was merged into what sounded like a single whir until he was in range. He then jumped into the air and attempted to use one of his best techniques, the Ars Arcanum. He aimed for the head, knowing that a good blow there could be critical. While airbourne, he spun with his keyblade held outward to increase his momentum and by doing so, ultimately increase his speed.

Ars Arcanum
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 50x (X is dice roll)

Ars Arcanum
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 50x
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue0/100Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 27th 2009, 4:42 pm

Jisenki's eyes turned to Sora as he approached him. He was a bit surprised at this act and figured that a person would wait until they were introduced. This wasn't such a bad thing though since it meant that this person didn't follow the common procedure of things and seemed to think outside the box a bit. It also showed that he strategized a bit and ultimately showed how much he wanted to achieve his goals. A smirk appeared upon Jisenki's face as he took a battle stance in order to prepare himself. It wasn't certain whether or not he would actually be able to block the attack, but he would see what would happen. He focused for a second or two and a dark blue aura began to surround his body as it made a hissing sound. The cape-like robe that Jisenki had planned on discarding had begun to flutter and flap from the force of the aura surrounding him. "Let's see how good you do. Keep in mind that I won't take it easy on you." Jisenki attempted to use his timing to manuever around the opponent and attack them although the attack wasn't a definite hit. As he did this, he charged the aura around his hands in an attempt to attack, which he would do regardless of whether the attacks hit him or not.

Aura Division
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Attack=600

Aura Division
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack=600

Aura Sphere
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack=400

Aura Sphere
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack=400

HP Remaining: 6000/6000
Tsukara Remaining: 3100/4000
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue63/100Promotion Match: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 27th 2009, 4:43 pm

OOC: Count the second aura division's dice as Counter
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down