Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sonnet Carrion I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Sonnet Carrion

2 posters

Go down

Sonnet Carrion Empty Sonnet Carrion

Post by Dagomis June 20th 2009, 7:23 pm

[[Support]]

Name: Sonnet Carrion
Race: Human -- Spirit
Alliance: Neither

Homeland:Sonnet is from the same village as Grim. Though, she enjoys the remembrance of the village before the destruction at the hands of Grim. To her, the village was a beautiful place filled with happy people and surrounded by a serene nature. It was a fairly busy village, known for its farming which attracted many interesting people. It was filled with everything that would make life livable by everyone and bring serenity and harmony between all who brought themselves to look upon it.

Physical Description[Appearance]:Sonnet is a young looking girl befitting of her age (16, not 10). As a celestial being, she also has beauty that surpasses anybody on the planet. She is a very slender person, with sleek black hair and skin with the color of life. Being a spirit, she never changes anything, so she always has on a black sun dress that goes down past her knees. Her feet are bare when seen due to the fact that she was bare foot when she was killed.
Spoiler:

Ranking: Civilian

Personality:Before death, Sonnet was a lively girl with passion for everything she found herself doing. She lived her life openly, embracing anyone that comes into it. Her life was lived without a care in the world, except in the area pertaining to Grim. Having known Grim before his insanity set in, Sonnet fell in love with him. As such she is incapable as seeing him as evil or insane, which is helped by the aura she emits. Due to her love of Grim when around him, she emits an aura of calmness which quiets Grim’s insanity; whenever she is near he cannot become insane or out-of-control unless the level grows to something she can’t handle. With her around, he just becomes distant to everyone but her or someone he respects or works under.

Warrior Class: N/A
-Sub-Class: N/A

Elemental Affinity: N/A

History/Background Story:Sonnet was born in the same location as Grim. She was the daughter of a farmer, living a peaceful life. She generally helped on the farm: feeding the animals, cooking, and cleaning the house though she always found her way out to go to town and bask in the glory of it. Every day she spent there brought her more happiness which surmounted the day she spotted a boy her own age in town. That boy was a member of the Lee house, in training to be either a doctor or a shaman. His calm temperament and somewhat open attitude attracted her love, as she declared it. This brought her to wish to see more of him, finding him every day and watching his training. Eventually, he noticed her and began to talk, though very briefly with him, right before the fateful night of destruction. She was one of the very first killed, killed very fast and painlessly unlike some other members of the village. But she still found herself still in love with Grim to the point where she became his partner spirit for his shaman studies. This love brought to the point of having the ability to change between human form and animal form to better help him. Now, she travels with Grim as his partner in order to keep him calm and to be with her love.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue0/100Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Sonnet Carrion Empty Re: Sonnet Carrion

Post by Jisenki June 21st 2009, 2:54 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sonnet Carrion Left_bar_bleue63/100Sonnet Carrion Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum