Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Drexai- The Dice Machine I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Drexai- The Dice Machine

Go down

Drexai- The Dice Machine Empty Drexai- The Dice Machine

Post by Jisenki May 21st 2009, 9:10 pm

Name:
Drexai--The Dice Machine
Description: A large robotic monster that is orange in color and almost creepy to behold. This 8 foot tall monster has multiple eyes and claws, but doesn't fight at all. Drexai is very tricky and rare, being an artificial creature whose creator is unknown. It has a very large chest that contains its very core. Besides having its core in its large chest, this creature also has a single dice that falls out the moment it is summoned or called into battle by some means.
Type of Creature: Robot
Creature Class: 4
Health Points/Turn Bar: 800/800
Summoning: Capsule
Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Core Dice- When this creature is summoned successfully, roll an Item Dice even if you have used the maximum amount of dice for your character during this turn. You must activate one of the following abilities based on what the roll of the Item Dice was:

• 1 - For the remainder of this battle, increase the Attack Power of all techniques that the controlling character uses by 800. You must pay 400 Tsukara to use this ability. If you are unable to do so, the character controlling this creature loses 1000 HP.
  • 2-6 - For the remainder of this battle, the character that controls this creature is able to roll one additional dice per turn, increasing their maximum dice usage amount for the battle by 1. [If the character's limit was 2, then they can now roll 3 a turn excluding Item Die].
  • 7-10 - For the remainder of this battle, as long as this creature is on the battlefield, inflict 700 points of damage to all opponents automatically every turn.
  • 11-14 - No effect when this is rolled. When Drexai-The Dice Machine is destroyed, inflict 800 points of damage to the HP is this creature's controller.
  • 15 - For the remainder of this battle, increase the HP of this creature's controller by 500 per turn. Also, as long as this creature remains of the battlefield, increase Dice Roll of all Dice by this creature's controller by 5.
Attack Power: N/A
Dice Usage: Item Dice when summoned.
Benefits: N/A
Slot Cost: 6

Resistance: N/A
Picture:
Drexai- The Dice Machine Anime_robot_by_airaf

Cost:
-Requirements: Create at least one machine type creature and get it approved.
Capture Roll: 15
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Drexai- The Dice Machine Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Drexai- The Dice Machine Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Drexai- The Dice Machine Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Drexai- The Dice Machine Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Drexai- The Dice Machine Left_bar_bleue63/100Drexai- The Dice Machine Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum