Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
On the edge of insanity (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

On the edge of insanity (Open)

2 posters

Go down

On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty On the edge of insanity (Open)

Post by Hei May 12th 2009, 9:56 pm

Bartimaeus stumbled through a rip in time space and fell to his knees. He was obviously physically exhausted. His skin was shining with sweat, he was breathing heavily, and his eyes had a wild look to them. He suddenly pitched forward and clutched at his chest, his face drawn in a grimace of pain. Coughing, he supported his weight by his other arm which collapsed underneath of him, and he fell to the ground as he moaned in pain. He flipped over onto his back and screamed as his back arched to the point of snapping. Then, all was silent, and he fell back to the ground, a serene look on his face. If his chest wasn't moving, one would have thought he was dead.

However, the rip in space was still there...
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty Re: On the edge of insanity (Open)

Post by Xexame June 1st 2009, 7:55 pm

OOC: Is this still open? I'd be willing to bring Sora in this.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei June 3rd 2009, 6:27 pm

OOC: of course.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 3rd 2009, 10:00 pm

Sora crossed over through the rip in time. First, he passed his arm through the rip and then he stepped through. Immediately, the force and gravity of the area dragged him to the ground, forcing him on his chest and face. He wanted to speak, but he was unable to talk at all. All he could do was barely struggle as this dimension proved itself when it came to being a strange and ferocious place. Why was Sora here? Truth is, he had simply followed the man that stepped in first and wandered in after him purely by his own curiosity. Sora's curiosity here may be something that have been a dire mistake.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
On the edge of insanity (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100On the edge of insanity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei June 4th 2009, 3:31 pm

Bartimaeus let out a pitiful groan and cracked open an eye, seeing the man struggling with invisible weights. "Get... out." He tried to roll over and push up with his arms but his elbows collapsed and he fell back to the ground. "While you can." His breathing was immensely labored. "I don't know how long I can -unh!- contain them..." The temperature suddenly dropped and Bartimaeus could see his breath. It seemed he was about to go hypothermic, but then the temperature skyrocketted and he broke out in sweat. "Quickly!" His body burst into flames but then was encased in ice only to have flames break out again.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 6th 2009, 3:49 pm

Sora struggled but he was unable to escape from the pressure and hold of this realm. It felt as though gravity was intensified and multiplied three times the average gravity. Sora could barely pull himself away. He flung his hand out and held it open until. Immediately, his keyblade appeared within his hand. He tried to use the keyblade to prop himself up but had no success.

"This gravity is so heavy here. I can barely move my arms."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei June 8th 2009, 10:11 am

"It's controlled by... our respective minds." The fluxuating temperature seemed to have stabilized for the time being, but Bartimaeus still looked to be in pain. "If you think you can, you can. Except in my case..." His back arched and he hissed in pain. "I harbor multiple entities within my body. And two of them aren't particularly happy with me."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 13th 2009, 11:07 pm

Sora had been overwhelmed by the force. He heard that it was his own mind that was controlling the area, but having believed that he was under pressure, it was hard to think differently. He focused on it a little and soon, he was able to push himself up using his keyblade. He breathing heavily but he felt better. He then walked over to the other person.

"Is there anything that I could do to help?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei June 14th 2009, 10:35 am

"Yes. Leave me to my own devices." He was hardly breathing at this point. "The only thing you can do is get killed. And I'd rather that not happen." He sat up and cringed. "I have them contained for the moment, but that will not last long."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down