Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Farrah The Dragonness Princess I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Farrah The Dragonness Princess

2 posters

Go down

Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty Farrah The Dragonness Princess

Post by Hitomi May 4th 2009, 7:31 pm

Name: Farrah
Appearance:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Dragon
To anyone else, Farrah would look like any other small child that is wearing armor, but to Hitomi, she is known as a dragonness princess. She is actually a very young dragon that has yet to take the full appearance of a mature dragon. As for her partly human appearance, this is because she is from a breed of dragons that have the ability to transform in order to unleash their full strength. She has shoulder length green hair that is tied into a ponytail, light green horns that almost look like sticks, and a body that is partially green and silver. She also has a short sword that she uses.
Type of Creature: Dragon
Creature Class: 2
Health Points/Turn Bar: 2000
Summoning: Capsule
Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Dragon Commander-As long as this creature remains on the field, no other Dragon Type creatures can attack unless they are being used by the controller of this creature. Also the attack power of all Dragon Type creatures in play have all of their technhiques increased in attack power by 150.

Young Blade- This is a very basic technique in which Farrah uses her sword to attack the opponent. At times, if she doesn't have the sword, she will use her claws instead in order to scratch or slash at the opponent.

Attack Power:

Young Blade- 175

Dice Usage:

Young Blade- Attack Dice

Benefits: N/A
Slot Cost: 2
History: Hitomi met Farrah fleeing from a group of hunters that were trying to capture her. In an attempt to save her, Hitomi managed to fight off the hunters. One of them dropped a capsule as they fled from the scene, and it seemed that Farrah was very grateful for what Hitomi had done for her. As a result, Farrah gave the capsule to Hitomi and simply smiled, insisting that she keep her to help her out on her journeys. Farrah put up no struggle when it came to her being captured. Since then, Hitomi has decided that she will capture Dragons to help them and so that they will help her. She later learned about Farrah and figured out that she is a dragonness. Now, due to Farrah, Hitomi is in search of the Dragon's Contract, which will allow her to gain more dragons.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue0/100Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty Re: Farrah The Dragonness Princess

Post by Kisuke May 6th 2009, 11:12 pm

Hitomi wrote:Name: Farrah
Appearance:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Dragon
To anyone else, Farrah would look like any other small child that is wearing armor, but to Hitomi, she is known as a dragonness princess. She is actually a very young dragon that has yet to take the full appearance of a mature dragon. As for her partly human appearance, this is because she is from a breed of dragons that have the ability to transform in order to unleash their full strength. She has shoulder length green hair that is tied into a ponytail, light green horns that almost look like sticks, and a body that is partially green and silver. She also has a short sword that she uses.
Type of Creature: Dragon
Creature Class: 2
Health Points/Turn Bar: 2000
Summoning: Capsule
Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Dragon Commander-As long as this creature remains on the field, no other Dragon Type creatures can attack unless they are being used by the controller of this creature. Also the attack power of all Dragon Type creatures in play have all of their technhiques increased in attack power by 150.

Young Blade- This is a very basic technique in which Farrah uses her sword to attack the opponent. At times, if she doesn't have the sword, she will use her claws instead in order to scratch or slash at the opponent.

Attack Power:

Young Blade- 175

Dice Usage:

Young Blade- Attack Dice

Benefits: N/A
Slot Cost: 2
History: Hitomi met Farrah fleeing from a group of hunters that were trying to capture her. In an attempt to save her, Hitomi managed to fight off the hunters. One of them dropped a capsule as they fled from the scene, and it seemed that Farrah was very grateful for what Hitomi had done for her. As a result, Farrah gave the capsule to Hitomi and simply smiled, insisting that she keep her to help her out on her journeys. Farrah put up no struggle when it came to her being captured. Since then, Hitomi has decided that she will capture Dragons to help them and so that they will help her. She later learned about Farrah and figured out that she is a dragonness. Now, due to Farrah, Hitomi is in search of the Dragon's Contract, which will allow her to gain more dragons.

Approved.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue100/100Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 17th 2009, 9:54 am

Thanks Kisuke
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Farrah The Dragonness Princess Left_bar_bleue0/100Farrah The Dragonness Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum