Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Meeting the Neighbors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Meeting the Neighbors

3 posters

Go down

Meeting the Neighbors Empty Meeting the Neighbors

Post by Dagomis April 26th 2009, 2:17 pm

The waxing crescent moon hung high in the air, the stars centering around it as if pulled into position by the force of the moon. The light hit the atmosphere and spread, creating a beautiful light and illuminating everything in the area. The castle seemed to be the only one thing that staved off the light that was making everything so beautiful. Though, the castle held its own beauty that thrust itself upon anyone who was seeing it for the first time...

Dagomis walked up the perimeter of the Suzaku fortress, the sight was one that could instill fear into the heart of someone very easily. The guards were skeeton warriors, the perimeter was separated by a drawbridge, and some identifiable beast was swimming in the waters of the mote. Everything had a medieval motif to it, everything exemplified that this was the headquarters of a evil organization. The thought of someone, having betrayed the organization, being thrown from a window or the roof into the water to be devoured by the great creature that was below the depths. Everything made a smile come to face, reminding him somewhat of his childhood and the places that he visited with Death and the crew. It brought some pain to him, but he immediately shrugged it off with the happiness, to return to the calm demeanor. Once calm again, he looked for one of the skeletal warriors, finding one through the moonlight and calling forth to it. "Hey, can someone let me in, I'm here to speak with the leader of the Suzaku organization." He doubted that the skeletons cared about his words, or even paid enough attention to know what he said, from the way in which they responded to his words with absolute solidity without even turning their heads or flinching even once. But, someone on the inside might have heard him and be willing to open up the fortress for him. He did wish to speak with the leader, so he somewhat wished more than his norm that someone had heard him. Quickly, after yelling, he moved to take a seat upon a flat rock near his position. He sat there waiting for an answer or a sign.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue0/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Neighbors Empty Re: Meeting the Neighbors

Post by Kisuke April 27th 2009, 10:01 pm

With a slothful and clamorous creak, the large steel walls began to open up, seeming to almost grant passage into the large fortress belonging to those of Suzaku. Of course, no such thing would happen so easily and as a figure walked out into the open, passage into the castle was cut off and the intimidating doors that separated the inside from the world was immediately cut off to this the stranger. Kisuke stepped out, fairly shaded, his appearance masked by the shadows of the fortress that almost blocked out the sun from the angle which he stood. He treaded forward until both his feet stepped onto the water. The creature below him, showing its allegiance by doing so, halted entirely, making no moves that would provoke Kisuke. Kisuke was one who liked to plan ahead and at the very tone of an unknown voice, he used one of his masks to approach the person. On the water, specifically on the spot which he stood, the light that was free to gaze upon the ground from the sun shone on Kisuke, resembling a spotlight. Because of it, the guise of a mask worn on Kisuke's face could be seen almost clearly. On the mask was the kanji that represented the Moon. At this point, Kisuke wasn't yet ready to show his face or let anyone outside of Suzaku know who he is or that he is the leader. He held the mask on with his left hand, however, unlike usual he was not wearing his cloak which allowed his the wound on his arm from an encounter with Eterna Beast Zero to be seen more than clearly enough.

The red hair of Kisuke was not hidden as he stood before the stranger. Still holding the mask to his face and standing on the water, Kisuke replied to the person standing before him. "What business do you have here with Suzaku?" His voice was scrambled by the modifications that Kisuke had made to each mask soon after he created them. From what could be heard in his voice, there was no intimidation that was trying to be used, no anger, no hate. It was merely a simple question asked to receive an answer.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 28th 2009, 10:03 pm

A smile appeared upon the face of Dagomis, as the shadowy figure appeared and spoke. A distorted voice erupted from behind the face-covering mask. There was clear hostility, but yet there still seemed to be an opposing welcoming in the tone, at least to Dagomis' ears. His retort came back with a witty, yet relaxed undertone, meaning no disrespect but possibly giving some off. "I assumed that I would be invited in for some tea and snacks before we began talking, that is if you are the leader of the auspicious, whose name would be? My name is Dagomis." The smile disappeared from his face to be replaced by the a less amused smile, but rather cordial smile, as would be done when meeting someone for the first time when you wished to be friends. Though this person was from an organization believed to be trying to bring about the end of the school, he still felt some sense that a peace could be made between himself and those affliated with the group. A peace which would allow him to learn something about the side, to see if they were truly as evil as depicted or if that was the school. A one-sided view couldn't help anyone to decided as to this.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue0/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 28th 2009, 10:43 pm

Kisuke paused. Hearing such a comment made him chuckle slightly to himself. This chuckle, intended to be heard only by himself, became projected out to the ears of Dagomis due to the distortion that the mask made on his voice. He moved his hand from his face to completely reveal the mask, which itself had markings beside the kanji meaning Moon that could only be seen now. There were cuts coarsing down the edges that appeared as though they came from a beast. This was partially true. With honesty, the mask Moon, which had once belonged to Suzaku member Light Yagami, was now up for grabs since Light was now dead. His body was torn to pieces by Havoc, the newest member of Suzaku, and his Death Note destroyed in the same fashion. This was no problem for Kisuke. In fact, the death of Light was permitted by Kisuke since he had reason to believe Light planned on turning on him and Suzaku. No one knew of Light's death, which made him the perfect scapegoat for Kisuke's plans. Also, to Kisuke's knowledge, no one had met him which meant that details of his existence would be hard to trace.

He made a courteous bow to the person standing before him. The skeleton guards at the same time dropped their weapons to reinforce Kisuke's lack of hostility in this matter. "My name is Moon. Yagami Moon. Your humor amuses me. Though I am not the true leader of Suzaku, I am often seen as such by many of my subordinates and minions." This statement was deliberately done to throw the person off in a variety of ways. It was unclear whether Kisuke, or Moon at this point, was actually admitting to be leader but referring to his Elites or if he meant that he was higher up in the rankings but known as a leader by the Suzaku Grunts. Though unnecessary, his statement was done to make sure that no one knew who he quite was...yet. "I noticed that you managed to evade my question from a few seconds ago. You never explained what business you have with Suzaku." Although Kisuke was keeping secrets, by repeating that the fortress belonged to a group known as Suzaku and even agreeing to show some of himself, he appeared as though he had nothing to hide. This only showed that Kisuke had very little trust in anyone and that he was the kind of person who would take tiny steps to learning new things. Specifically, he wanted to learn of Dagomis' objectives here and maybe a few things mroe personal.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 29th 2009, 10:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, Moon-san. And I wasn't avoiding, I was simply trying to escape from this cold weather in a nice, warm Suzaku fortress." Dagomis said jokingly, contrary to the warm weather that was present at the moment, and as he smiled, adding a pseudo shiver. He gave a small laugh before moving onto his business. The laugh quickly faded into a small smirk, then totally disappeared. When he began to speak his face was completely emotionless, neither happy nor sad. "I have some incredibly serious business that needs to be discussed somewhere more private, I can deal with the lack of the leaders presence, but that one conditions is incredibly pertinent." He was incredibly serious but the condition, what he had to say was not something to be said in the open air where someone might see it. "Plus, I have always wanted to see what the inside of a fortress such as this is like. Mind giving me a tour, while I explain why I'm here?" His final sentence once again spoken in a comical fashion to lighten the mood and allow for a more comfortable conversation with the person standing before him.

Another smile appeared as he waited for the answer to the question. His interest in the answer was surmounting, but he did his best to hide it. There was some truth to his statement. He was interested in seeing the inside of the Suzaku manor, though it was purely recreational rather than for surveilance like some might think. He wasn't sure of what the person opposite him might think, the inability to see Moon's face, and the inability to read his voice all due to the mask were holding him back from learning much about the person. It was a successful system for those members of Suzaku, keeping their identities secret as well as their emotions, for the most part, their thoughts everything that would be helpful in an unofficial interrogation or in a normal conversation to gauge how it was going. He had nothing, but this for some reason didn't bother him.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 30th 2009, 10:45 pm

Kisuke, using the alias of Moon to hide his identity, shook his head slowly at the questions and remarks made by Dagomis. He understood that this person was an outsider, therefore, allowing him to walk into the fortress of Suzaku would be disastrous, regardless of whether or not this person was here to simply deliver a message that could be beneficial to Suzaku. I'd rather not let this person step foot into the Fortress. I know far too little about him to actually trust him. Kisuke looked around. There seemed to be no one else around them that would be eavesdropping on them. I don't think that making him speak out here would be harmful to me in any way. I can't imagine that there are any downsides to us discussing anything out here. Nevertheless, I need to make sure that I don't provide any excess information.

"I apologize, but I must deny you access into Suzaku's fortress. I have been instructed by my leader to forbid anyone outside of Suzaku to pass through these doors or to even see into this fortress. Only trusted allies, or those who are full-fledged members of Suzaku may gain the right of entry." As Kisuke restricted access to the interior of the fortress, the skeleton guards surrounding the bridge and standing between Kisuke and Dagomis moved in closer in what appeared to be a defensive formation which main objective was to merely fill the gaps between two people and a specified area. While making this formation, they didn't appear to be offensive.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 1st 2009, 4:06 pm

Dagomis smirked at the words of the figure standing before him, at the defeat he had just suffered in this verbal battle for advancement. It was not often that someone refused to let him into a space that they may or may not have been occupying at the time, and the refusal truly brought him back down to earth, bringing more enjoyment into the idea of one day seeing the inside of the Suzaku fortress. "Ok, ok. I understand, and I shall heed the words of your leader and respect that you do not wish to have an outsider inside of your fortress, especially one from the school. So, you can call off your guard dogs and relax." His smirk widened as he took a breath, exhaling as if heaving a sigh, and began to once again speak. "And though, I would prefer to speak the business inside some safe and solid walls, I shall adhere to your wish and speak it here and now." The smirk faded as he looked skyward into the clear beauty that the sky held over head. He, then, dropped his face to once again peer into the eyes of Moon, and began to speak. the smirk was gone and a more serious face had emerged from it, though emotionless the somberness of the lack of emotion spoke only to a serious nature. "I have come here, not only to try and see the inside of the fortress but also, to speak with some high ranking official about the current situation of one of this organization's operatives. If, after hearing that, you are still interested to hear more, I ask that you nod your head or speak some words to that effect. If you object to hearing any further than do nothing and I will disembark from this area and return to my home. Your answer, please?"

Dagomis, quietly, waited for the reply. He felt it best to speak with someone of the organization, but felt it most pertinent that he not try to force the issue by refusing to hear the decision as to whether Moon wanted to know or not.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 3rd 2009, 2:03 am

Meanwhile, in a location not too distant from where Dagomis and Kisuke, or "Moon" stood, Zaulqs had been walking around in search of a fortress that he had heard of. As a person endowed with the ability to seek knowledge and learn knew things, he could only be pulled to such a place as though the source were a magnet. "Hmm. If that traveler was correct, then this fortress that I am searching for should be located somewhere around here. I wonder why a man like him would even be in an area like this. This scent. This fog. I wouldn't imagine that a person would be wandering around this area for fun. Then again, I'm the one traveling this path on order to gain a better understanding of this world and what mysteries lie inside of it."Zaulqs kept an average attitude. He was never really happy or sad. It was a calm and serious nature that he possesed while not seeming too jubilous or melancholy. He continued ahead for a few minutes, pushing past trees and embracing himself from the cool breeze that hummed in the air. He finally came to the fortress that he sought
out almost desperately. In awe, he looked up at the size of it. It was a fortress that literally caused the surrounding area to become dark as the gargantuan size of this building appeared to eclipse the sun.
"Amazing! This building is maginificent. Though not as tall as Eclipse Tower, this collosal building is unbelievable. Simply breath-taking. Who could have built this place?" Zaulqs suddenly noticed the two people standing in front of him. He hadn't realized that in his amazed state, he moved next to someone and disrupted a conversation that he seemed to be having with another guy that faced them. The man wore a mask, which also made Zaulqs curious, but out of courtousy, he refrained from interrupting them any further and he stood back in order to allow them to proceed and conclude their conversation. "I apologize for my rudeness. You two may continue. Don't mind me."

Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue63/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 8th 2009, 10:57 pm

[OOC: Is this topic even still active?]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 10th 2009, 1:21 am

OOC: It is, but I've been busy and it takes time for me to do things on this forum.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 16th 2009, 1:01 am

Kisuke nodded his head in response to what Dagomis had to say. He had no objection to hearing more about what needed to be said and realized that the information that he might learn could be very useful. It wasn't until a newcomer showed up that he wished he hadn't been so hasty to answer. A wandering child had approached them. In a way, he appeared to be out of place but he also seemed to know what he was doing. Kisuke was, for once, unsure of what he should do. He decided to confront the person. "May I ask who you are?" He then glanced at Dagomis. "Is he with you Dagomis?" Kisuke didn't want to jump to any conclusions but only wanted to get to the bottom of the current situation.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 23rd 2009, 2:54 pm

Dagomis scoffed at the question. A look of satisfaction appeared on his face, though inside he felt both satisfaction and indignation. The appearance faded away as he began to speak. He looked at the person before turning back to Kisuke, "I have no idea who this ... being is, I would have thought that you would have some idea being as he is so fascinated with your domicile." His face was now emotionless as he turned to face the other person there. "I'll deal with you later, I don't like when people intrude on my meetings." An insane look appeared upon his face, the kind of look thath appeared when he couldn't wait to drain someone of their blood. It was a look totally different the nights of those necessary drinking nights, it was one that appeared when he was having a good fight with someone. To him the blood was sweeter after a hard fought battle and the person whom had driven him so far would was the sweetest. Only his equals drew this out of him, but this was a special case. The insane look stayed until he once again turned around to face Kisuke. "Now about your operative, he is dead. He was killed during his time in Sentou Gakuin. As proof of my honesty and of my wish to bring about a friendly demeanor between us, I have brought you something." He smiled in a friednly way as he fished in pocket, from it he pulled a capsule. It was a creature capsule which he had found on the body of Nejisuke, the dead Suzaku agent. He walked closer to Kisuke, showing the capsule the entire time. His aim was to put it directly in the hand of Kisuke. "I'm going to give it to you believing that your leader will get it." The smile did not fade as he walked closer.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 24th 2009, 11:32 pm

As Dagomis began to walk closer the creatures surrounding the fortress seemed to be provoked to a slight extent as though they were ready to attack in some way. In this case, they were moving into a defensive position as the skeleton guards stood before Kisuke in a dual line and the beast underwater beneath Kisuke's feet began to surface, showing its body only up to its eyes. This was not necessarily Kisuke's personal choice to have them be defensive, but they were instructed to do so whenever someone approached the fortress. Kisuke's eyes, although hardly noticeable behind the mask that acted as a veil, watched as the creatures took their positions. He had no remark to them doing so, but on another note, he was a bit frustrated at the lack of intelligence that Nejisuke proved to have. What a fool that Shoujouhi was. He should have waited, but instead he stepped foot on Sentou Gakuin territory and got himself killed. Though that is slightly to Suzaku's misfortune, not having him may also be to out benefit. If he died so easily without achieving anything, then perhaps he wasn't worth having around. Kisuke then noticed something. Dagomis was bringing him back what he found from the death of Shoujouhi, but he only brought him a capsule. Why the hell is there only a capsule? Damnit! What did he do? Did he lose the chain, robe, and mask?! DAMNIT! Now this means that I have to send someone to recover the robe, chain, and mask or assume that someone else has it. On the bright side, I still have the creature so this means that they couldn't summon him even if they did know the chant. Kisuke returned his focus to the current situation. He realized that he needed to stay calm and he also realized that he would do best distancing himself from Dagomis. "I must ask that you refrain from approaching any further. Simply toss the capsule towards me, or hand it to one of my skeleton guards. They will bring it to me." Kisuke had no true excuse when it came to him asking Dagomis to stay where he was. At the moment, his mind was a little off from the recent news that just came to him. He was more angry now, but the voice feature on his mask helped to keep anyone else from hearing this. With all that was going on, Kisuke had forgotten that the young child was even there.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 31st 2009, 12:51 am

OOC: You still there Dagomis?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 4th 2009, 11:13 am

[Yeah, I've been kinda busy lately.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 6th 2009, 10:18 am

Dagomis continued to smile, he stopped at the foot of the moat. He was keeping a small, yet respectful distance, where he could reach Moon and the front castle if need be, but where it was apparent that he wasn't trying to get in by force. He clasped the capsule fully in his hand, before speaking to the Moon. "Didn't want to be rude and just throw it to you. But, I guess I'll toss it." After he finished speaking, he opened his palm and tossed the capsule to Moon. He watched the capsule, it seemed to float through the air. It seemed almost weightless while in the air. But at the same time seemed as if it might not make it, though there was no doubt that it would reach the hands of the target. Whether, Moon would have to stay in place or move to reach it. Dagomis had not looked in the capsule, and had not felt any need to know what was inside. He could only guess to whether Jisenki or the initial interrogators knew what was in the inside. It released a powerful energy when he held it in his hand, but he felt it best to not try and see what it was. As the capsule flew through the air, a few word came from the mouth of Dagomis. "I hope this can leave us on good, if not friendly, terms. Have a nice day." These words were said with a smile, as he turned around to face the other figure who was there. The person who had come unexpectedly and interrupted the meeting. As he looked over at the figure, a blood lust appeared in his eyes. The crimson red of his eyes was sloshing around as if emulating blood in a royal goblet. The interruption made him incredibly hungry. While looking at the figure, he brought his hand up and beckon to the new blood. "Follow me, I do not like to have my meetings interrupted and for that reason I wish to have if in the lowest a sparring match to quench the battle lust, if not the blood lust."
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 11th 2009, 9:20 pm

Zaulqs stood there for a moment wondering about what had happened and about this situation. He knew the feeling of this. It was one that he had experience at least once a lifetime. It was the feeling of someone angry or on the verge of becoming angry. Zaulqs needed to take his mind off of the fortress for just a moment and pay attention to the other person. He had claimed that he wanted to spar with Zaulqs, but Zaulqs understood that there was probably much more involved. Hmm. Do I desire to fight anyone at this time and risk my well-being over something so pointless to me? Honestly, I guess that I wouldn't. I see no point in doing so and find no benefit. Zaulqs looked at the person and shook his head in order to say that there was denial to Dagomis' request. "Although it is a spar to the lowest degree, I must still decline. I do not wish to partake in any fight of any kind unless there is a desirable outcome that may come of it. Sorry, but I cannot accept your request." Zaulqs pulled out a small card that turned into a notebook. He then recorded a few notes within it about the Suzaku Fortress and then began to travel along. "Since I couldn't battle with you, would you like to join me on traveling to my next destination? My next destination is Crhysul Town. I think this would be a journey to remember. Even I don't know about Crhysul Town." Zaulqs began to walk away. He decided that if the person wished to join him, he would do so on his own accord.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Meeting the Neighbors Left_bar_bleue63/100Meeting the Neighbors Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 18th 2009, 11:41 pm

Kisuke stood as the capsule flew towards him. It wasn't close enough for him to catch without moving, but that was fine since the water around him shot up and caught the capsule, causing it to float on its surface. The water then swayed until it became a long rod-like entity that almost acted as a hand that gave the capsule to Kisuke. He began to walk away after the words of Dagomis. "I'll remember this. Don't you worry."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 20th 2009, 9:43 pm

The blood lust subsided somewhat from his eyes. He was still incredibly hungry, but like always he was going to put his hunger aside to exist rather than destroy. "Fine, as long as I get to quench my blood lust along the way." Dagomis' fangs showed themselves at the thought of some blood along the way. If he couldn't get any than he would have to withdraw from the person he would be traveling with for the time being. he always had some supply of blood, but he didn't want to draw on anything or anyone from home. As he walked, he spoke to the new person, though not turning to face him. "How about you lead the way there..." He realized he didn't know the person's name, but chose not to ask. He rather spoke as if almost a question. He didn't have the respect enough to ask the person a question, to appear as if he actually cared. From the person all he wanted was some blood or a lead to some blood. 'A rose by any other name is just as sweet for the moment, sadly the figure was a rose.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 22nd 2009, 10:19 pm

OOC: I'll make the topic
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum