Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sara Raidoh's Technique List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Sara Raidoh's Technique List

2 posters

Go down

Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty Sara Raidoh's Technique List

Post by Riko April 5th 2009, 2:00 am

Name: Lightning's Roar
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 350
Tsukara Value: 175
Warrior Affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefit: N/A
Description: The sounds of charging can be heard as Sara's hand begins to become surrounded in electricity. Afterwards, Sara then aims her arm at the designated target and fires a yellow blast of electricity at the opponent that is full of power. The lightning blast spreads outwards in a non-linear motion, almost surrounding the target. This is one of Sara's only techniques that inflict head on damage.

Name: Force of Lightning
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 50
Description: After saying the chant, "O Divine Fury of Zeus, protect me from thine foe", Sara's hands become surrounded in active orbs of electricity. She then extends her hands outward towards an incoming attack and from her palms come a large circle of yellow electricity that blocks incoming attacks.

Name: Graceful Endowment
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Special
Tsukara Value: 250
Elemental Affinity: Light
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: Sara first folds her hands and then extends her index and middle finger while her hands are still tightly clenched together. Once this is done, a designated target has their Defense Dice, Attack Dice, and Evade Dice increased by 3 for 5 turns after its activation. This technique can only be used on one target at a time and this is mainly used as a way to help her allies.

Name: Helpful Blessing
Tsukara Value: 280
Description: This is a dangerous move for Sara as it requires a full turn with every combatant making a move before it's effect takes place. A chant is involved with this technique as Sara says, "Holy one. Give us the strength to continue. Cure us of our wounds". At that moment, all of her allies recover 400 HP. Being as it takes a full turn and this technique is the only one that can be used before its effects take place, this move is risky since Sara is susceptible to attacks that others may use on her.

Name: Divine Charity
Tsukara Value: 900
Description: Sitting on the ground in a meditation stance and concentrating deeply, Sara summons the strength to use a helpful technique to everyone on her team. This technique requires Sara to skip 5 of her next turns once it is activated, leaving her open to other techniques to be used on her. Once the 5 turns are completed, Sara and all of her allies recover 700 Tsukara. This is another risky move because of the position it puts her in.

Name: Flashing Retreat
Dice Usage: Escape
Tsukara Value: 800
Elemental Affinity: Light, Lightning
Description: During tragic times when Sara needs to escape from battle, she gathers up a majority of her Tsukara to create a veil of light around herself. She then summons her lightning energy and uses it as a way to hasten her body to a point where she can teleport away from battle. Doing so may fail and the strain that it puts on her body is very great.

Name: Perpetual Nightmare(Sleep)
Description: Using this technique, Sara calls for a bright purple array that forms what appears to be a portal in the shape of a ball. Once the portal finishes taking shape, it will act almost as a vacuum and begin to condense until it is in the shape of a human's head. Sara will then recite the chant to finish this technique, "I now cast you into an endless slumber. Sleep now! Prepare for an everlasting sleep in eternity". The portal then flies at the target, immediately inflicting them with the Status Condition Sleep. The amount of turns that Sleep is in effect, are the standard 3 turns. Sara must wait 2 turns before using this technique again, regardless of whether or not the technique is successful.

Name: The Wrath of Power
Attack Power: 5
Tsukara Value: 525
Benefit: Offensive
Description: Sara charges one of her arms with lightning until it becomes extremely refined and controlled. Once this is done, the lightning will become a mixture of purple and green and will begin to make a high-pitched screeching sound. She then fires it at the opponent, but the lightning moves swiftly through the air, making twists and turns and also diving within the ground on occassion. Once the lightning makes any contact, whether it skims the flesh of its target, or makes a full force impact, it will inflict a very minimal and insignificant amount of damage, but after if it does successfully touch the target, it immediately inflicts them with Curse, which will take effect at the start of the afflicted person's turn.

Name: Shockwave Piercing
Tsukara Value: 400
Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Light
Description: This is a very simple yet effective technique that takes many enemies by surprise no matter how many times it is used against them. Sara creates an orb shaped ball of energy in her hand and raises it into the air, which creates a bright flash of light that usually obstructs everyone's vision for a few seconds. While the light is glowing bright, she fires a shock of lightning into the air. After a few seconds have passed, lightning that takes the form of a large hand appears and chases down the target. If it catches them, it travels into their body and weakens their body from the inside out, inflicting them with the condition Self-Pierce. The effect of Self-Pierce lasts for an amount of turns equal to whatever was rolled.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty Re: Sara Raidoh's Technique List

Post by Riko April 9th 2009, 7:19 pm

Finally finished. Techniques are now done.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue100/100Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2009, 12:03 am

Name: Lightning's Roar
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 350
Tsukara Value: 175
Description: The sounds of charging can be heard as Sara's hand begins to become surrounded in electricity. Afterwards, Sara then aims her arm at the designated target and fires a yellow blast of electricity at the opponent that is full of power. The lightning blast spreads outwards in a non-linear motion, almost surrounding the target. This is one of Sara's only techniques that inflict head on damage.

Name: Force of Lightning
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense
Tsukara Value: 50
Description: After saying the chant, "O Divine Fury of Zeus, protect me from thine foe", Sara's hands become surrounded in active orbs of electricity. She then extends her hands outward towards an incoming attack and from her palms come a large circle of yellow electricity that blocks incoming attacks.

Name: Graceful Endowment
Range: Mid-Ranged
Description: Sara first folds her hands and then extends her index and middle finger while her hands are still tightly clenched together. Once this is done, a designated target has their Defense Dice, Attack Dice, and Evade Dice increased by 3 for 5 turns after its activation. This technique can only be used on one target at a time and this is mainly used as a way to help her allies.

Name: Helpful Blessing
Tsukara Value: 280
Description: This is a dangerous move for Sara as it requires a full turn with every combatant making a move before it's effect takes place. A chant is involved with this technique as Sara says, "Holy one. Give us the strength to continue. Cure us of our wounds". At that moment, all of her allies recover 400 HP. Being as it takes a full turn and this technique is the only one that can be used before its effects take place, this move is risky since Sara is susceptible to attacks that others may use on her.

Name: Divine Charity
Tsukara Value: 900
Description: Sitting on the ground in a meditation stance and concentrating deeply, Sara summons the strength to use a helpful technique to everyone on her team. This technique requires Sara to skip 5 of her next turns once it is activated, leaving her open to other techniques to be used on her. Once the 5 turns are completed, Sara and all of her allies recover 700 Tsukara. This is another risky move because of the position it puts her in.

Name: Flashing Retreat
Dice Usage: Escape
Tsukara Value: 800
Elemental Affinity: Light, Lightning
Description: During tragic times when Sara needs to escape from battle, she gathers up a majority of her Tsukara to create a veil of light around herself. She then summons her lightning energy and uses it as a way to hasten her body to a point where she can teleport away from battle. Doing so may fail and the strain that it puts on her body is very great.

Name: Perpetual Nightmare(Sleep)
Description: Using this technique, Sara calls for a bright purple array that forms what appears to be a portal in the shape of a ball. Once the portal finishes taking shape, it will act almost as a vacuum and begin to condense until it is in the shape of a human's head. Sara will then recite the chant to finish this technique, "I now cast you into an endless slumber. Sleep now! Prepare for an everlasting sleep in eternity". The portal then flies at the target, immediately inflicting them with the Status Condition Sleep. The amount of turns that Sleep is in effect, are the standard 3 turns. Sara must wait 2 turns before using this technique again, regardless of whether or not the technique is successful.

Name: The Wrath of Power
Attack Power: 5
Tsukara Value: 525
Description: Sara charges one of her arms with lightning until it becomes extremely refined and controlled. Once this is done, the lightning will become a mixture of purple and green and will begin to make a high-pitched screeching sound. She then fires it at the opponent, but the lightning moves swiftly through the air, making twists and turns and also diving within the ground on occassion. Once the lightning makes any contact, whether it skims the flesh of its target, or makes a full force impact, it will inflict a very minimal and insignificant amount of damage, but after if it does successfully touch the target, it immediately inflicts them with Curse, which will take effect at the start of the afflicted person's turn.

Name: Shockwave Piercing
Tsukara Value: 400
Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Light
Description: This is a very simple yet effective technique that takes many enemies by surprise no matter how many times it is used against them. Sara creates an orb shaped ball of energy in her hand and raises it into the air, which creates a bright flash of light that usually obstructs everyone's vision for a few seconds. While the light is glowing bright, she fires a shock of lightning into the air. After a few seconds have passed, lightning that takes the form of a large hand appears and chases down the target. If it catches them, it travels into their body and weakens their body from the inside out, inflicting them with the condition Self-Pierce. The effect of Self-Pierce lasts for an amount of turns equal to whatever was rolled.

Approved.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sara Raidoh's Technique List Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Sara Raidoh's Technique List Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down