Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques

Post by Riko March 19th 2009, 5:13 pm

Name: Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 75
Tsukara Value: 50
Warrior Affinity: Ninja
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Benefit: N/A
Description: The technique known as Eight Divination Signs Air Palm, or Hakke Kuushou, is a technique that is produced by Hinata forming Tsukara in her hands and firing it outward like a burst of energy. Because of the Byakugan that Hinata has, this technique can also puncture various points on the body of her opponent. Although this is one of her newer techniques that she learned from her cousin, she is still fairly good at using this technique and has great accuracy.

Name: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Trigrams, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 50
Tsukara Value: 200
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefit: Offensive
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Martial Artist technique that is unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line which is why Hinata knows this technique. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner Tsukara coils system. Using the Gentle Fost style, they can force their Tsukara through their hands into the coils of the opponent's body through 128 strikes in total although this requires double the Tsukara. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 Tsukara locations, stopping the Tsukara flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use techniques. When successfully performed, the opponent loses Tsukara equal to their dice roll multiplied by 25 (Dice Roll X 25). This technique can be chained onto Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Trigrams, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand.

Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Trigrams, Heavenly Palm Rotation
Range: Close, Mid-Ranged, Far
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: X
Tsukara Value: X
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Ninja technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Palm Rotation is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Palm Rotation takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings leaving a small area directly behind them vulnerable since that is the area where their sight is normal. This allows Hinata to see nearly all angles of an attack or some type of technique. If an attack is near, Hinata will release a large of amount of Tsukara from her body. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack. When used, this technique can counter and reflect the power of an attack or a technique back at the opponent. When activated, Hinata must pay any amount of Tsukara. The damage that this technique inflicts, if successful, is equal to the amount of Tsukara paid to activate this technique.

Name: Juuho Soushiken - Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 25
Tsukara Value: 10
Description: Juuho Soushiken-Gentle Twin Lion Fist is a Ninja technique utilized by Hyuuga Hinata. After gathering chakra to her fists, Hinata will skillfully spin towards her target to avoid attack and strike them. Spectral lion heads will then form around her fists. This is a rather basic technique that doesn't really do too much. It's fairly low on energy cost which makes it ideal for long battles. The lions are an added touch and are formed from her Tsukara showing her battle passion.

Name: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Trigrams, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 125
Description: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Ninja technique developed by Hyuuga Hinata. During this time she improved her Tsukara control and developed her own style within the Hyuuga bloodline abilities. She practiced the technique around water to hone it to perfection. Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, Hinata uses her natural flexibility and her precise Tsukara control to create an absolute defense. Hinata will emit Tsukara from her palms and move her arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This Tsukara will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of Tsukara, she can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

Name: Ninja Escape Technique
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Escape
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: Half the remaining
Description: When Hinata is in danger of some kind, she will use some of the skills that she learned in the ninja academy when she was younger. She will create a puff of smoke which will obscure the opponent's vision of her, and then she will use her ninja speed in order to escape. Hopefully deceiving the opponent to an extent in which she can flee far away before the smoke completely vanishes and grants the opponent their sight back.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty Re: Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques

Post by Dagomis March 21st 2009, 9:59 am

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Left_bar_bleue0/100Hinata Hyuuga's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down