Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Shang's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Shang's Abilities

3 posters

Go down

Shang's Abilities Empty Shang's Abilities

Post by artemishiu March 10th 2009, 6:35 pm

Name: Power Up
Effect: This is one of Shang's abilities that he has used so many times that his body just automatically does it when he suffers a certain amount of damage. It is his body's way of protecting itself. When activated, Shang's attack, counter, and special dice rolls are increased by 2 and all his other dice are decreased by 2. His offensive techniques' attack values are increased by 5 per dice roll amount higher than the opponents' defensive technique.
NOTE: Shang can also consciously change this ability's effects. He can reverse the dice roll effects, Defense, Evade, and Escape dice are increased by 2. His attack, counter, and special dice are decreased by 2 when this happens and instead of increasing the damage dealt by his techniques, if he blocks successfully, his opponent will take half the damage of his/her own technique. This will cost 80 Tsukara.
Activation Requirement: Automatically activated when Shang's HP reaches 999 or below.
Cost:None or 100 Tsukara

Name: Ki Overload
Effect: This a stronger version of Power-Up. Shang only uses it at dire situations. Being an Independent, he has been in many dire situations so it is practically embedded deep into his muscle memory. His body automatically uses it once he has suffered a certain amount of damage. His counter, special, and defense dice go up by 4 but his other dice are decreased by 4. His offensive techniques deal additional damage equal to 10 x each dice roll value above that of his opponent's. Also, if the opponent's attack fails, either due to Shang blocking it or evading it, the opponent suffers a fourth of the damage.
Activation Requirement: Automatically activated when Shang's HP reaches 600 or below.
Cost: 150

Name: Advantage Reversal
Effect: This is one of Shang's abilities that he uses to turn the tables on his opponent. He uses it when he is inflicted with a status effect or an effect of an opponent's technique that forces him to only use certain techniques or prevents him from doing something. He will inflict it on an opponent of his choosing instead. The effects will last for half of the original status effect inflicted on Shang's duration. This is very useful for many of Shang's opponents have abilities that can disable him in some way.
Activation Requirement: When a status effect is put on Shang or any form of limitation such as a technique forcing Shang to only use certain techniques or abilities, Shang can choose to put the status effect on his opponent instead. The effects will last for half the number of turns that the original status effect placed on Shang would have lasted.
Cost: 150 Tsukara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. FOR RP PURPOSES ONLY .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Wings of Ki
Effect: Shang has an expert control over the ki in his body. He has experimented with his abilities many times over and this is the result. After about 6 months of training, he has learned to generate wings of bright orange-red flame-shaped ki without any negative side-effects other than the need to rest for a little bit if he uses it for too long. With these wings made out of ki, he can fly at great speeds. In fact, he has been able to fly at the speed of sound recently. However, since he has only flown that fast once, it may be a fluke.
Activation Requirement: It comes into effect when Shang chooses it.
Cost: N/A

Last edited by artemishiu on April 10th 2010, 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/100Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Shang's Abilities Empty Re: Shang's Abilities

Post by Jisenki March 10th 2009, 7:48 pm

For Power up, Tsukara cost is a bit low. I think much more should be paid for its effects.

Give Ki Overload a cost, and don't use fractions like fourths. Stick with basic numbers. I don't want the HP amounts and Tsukara to go into things that would requiring rounding or things like that.

For Advantage reversal, it would have to be when the technique or ability targets your character specifically and not the person using it. A character can't be inflicted with "double" the same status.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 10th 2009, 7:55 pm

Just so you know, the cost for Power Up is just if I want to switch the effects.
As for Advantage Reversal, I have already stated that it can only work when Shang is inflicted with the status effect.
Edited
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 10th 2009, 8:02 pm

Well, for Power Up, I'd say that somewhere in the hundreds is more reasonable for the HP that you need to activate this.

For the Advantage Reversal, I know that its when Shang is inflicted, but its different if its general affliction or if its specific. If it inflicts everyone, including the user, they can't be double affected with the same condition. If just you, they can. That's what I was trying to let you know.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 10th 2009, 8:11 pm

Oh OK, do I need to write that or should is it implied?

Edited
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 12th 2009, 2:56 pm

I have edited.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 16th 2009, 3:40 pm

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 10th 2010, 9:18 pm

Name: Beast Control
Effect: Shang will take over an opponent's creature of his choosing for the rest of the battle
NOTE: Shang, being a Shaman, can control any beast, except for those that are extremely powerful and intelligent. He will bite down on his thumb enough to draw blood, thus causing the 200 HP damage, and draw a rune/contract on the ground, he then sends tsukara through this rune and the creature will change its alliance to him temporarily, for the rest of the battle. This ability can only be done if the creature has used a technique on him or if he used a technique on the creature. Cost is increased if the creature is class 3.
Activation Requirement: The creature must have used a technique on Shang or vice versa. Only for creature classes 1, 2, and 3.
Cost: 300 Tsukara & 200 HP (300 Tsukara and 300 HP if creature class is 3)

Last edited by artemishiu on April 12th 2010, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 12th 2010, 12:27 am

~I think for control of a creature for an entire battle, the amount of Tsukara and HP given up is a bit too low. Also, you claim that he can control creatures except those that are extremely powerful or intelligent. Does this mean that Class 3, 4, and 5 creatures are immune? This could cause confusion since some characters may have a Class 2 creature that may be classified as "highly intelligent" even though the majority of that class of creatures wouldn't be considered that. I think you should specify what Classes can be controlled. For the costs, I would suggest Class 1 and 2 and maybe 3 with a slightly higher cost.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 12th 2010, 11:44 am

Edited.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 12th 2010, 10:06 pm

~Approved
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Abilities Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Shang's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum