Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Yuko's Techniques and Abilities

2 posters

Go down

Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty Yuko's Techniques and Abilities

Post by Dagomis March 9th 2009, 3:55 pm

Name: Gungnir
Range: All
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 600
Tsukara Value: 200 [katana]/ 10 [per bullet - MAX: 200]
Warrior Affinity: Swordsman/ Gunner
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Benefit: Offensive
Description:
This is a technique usable by both Dagomis and Yuko, in various forms for the two of them. Yuko can used it as sword or as a bullet when in doing so. It is a straight blast of energy that appears in one of two forms when used by Yuko. It can either appear as a Japanese katana of red glowing energy, or a pair of .45 Custom Armor-Piercing High Explosive bullets. These are simply physical attacks that deal damage if they hit, though they do produce a shockwave with a radius of 3 feet around the site of impact. The shockwave does half the damage that the bullet would do due to it being a recoil replacement for both Dagomis and Yuko, though their is no shockwave for impacts with the katana form.

Name: Force Bullet
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 20
Warrior Affinity: Gunner
Elemental Affinity: Gravity
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: A technique using her gravity element to create opportunity for herself. Yuko will fire bullets into the air or toward a target. These bullets create a gravitational field, 1 foot around the bullet, which can have one of two effects depending on the specific bullet. The protin bullet bring the person closer to Yuko, literally forcing the person to go forward; and the puls bullet pushes the person farther away from Yuko. For these bullets to work, they must either make contact with the target or some within one foot of the person. Like most other techniques, it does more damage if it makes a direct hit, able to throw a full grown man for 2 kilometers, but is still fairly powerful enough as to push a full grown man about a meter away or stopping something larger than a full grown man.

Name: Healing Bullet
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 100
Warrior Affinity: Gunner
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: A bullet, packed with herbal supplments and cased in by a healing energy, which is able to heal someone, as well as any medicine or healing ability or techniques, as long as it makes contact. The technique has varying levels of healing ability. Different ranges have different levels - the closer Yuko is to the target when she fires the bullet, the higher the level of HP healed. At close range, the technique heals 200 HP, at mid-ranged 100 HP, and at far distance 50 HP. These bullets, figuratively, have a name on them, once fired at a particular person they cam only affect that one person, anyone else who may get in the way or accept the bullet will not feel the effects of the bullet nor feel any adverse effects.

Name: Seismic Slash
Attack Power: 300
Tsukara Value: 150
Warrior Affinity: Swordsman
Benefit: Offensive
Description: A slash attack usable only when Yuko uses Guile, her personal use sword. Using this techniwue, Yuko will drive her sword into the ground with the blade facing her target. She will then slash it in an upward fashion to create a seismic slash which fires itself toward the target. This slash does almost no damage, but it delivers a backlash causing the person to stop moving or a turn. This can. Though if the person is not aware, they may find themselves falling over due to the slight shaking of the earth, even if the attack completely misses them. Though there is no damage to the person from just falling over because of the mini-quake. But like any other technique of this type, the farther you are away from the initial slash the less likely you are to fall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Release: Cruentus
Effect: This
technique releases Yuko\'s vampire power and thirst. This power is generally locked away, but when released causes a few changes: causing the eyes to resemble to Seichuuteirugan [though sky blue], fangs become visible even when Yuko closes her mouth, hair grows slightly, the tattoo becomes extremely noticeable, and the pendant becomes blood red. This makes Yuko slightly stronger with physical combat, due to enhanced strength and gives Yuko other attacks a boost. (No power boost,
just appearance wise; purely cosmetic).
Activation Requirement:
- Incantation: \"The chalice overflows...\"
Cost: N/A

Name: The Wings of Truth
Effect: This is a normal ability which does no damage to anyone. It is totally a supplementary ability, which neither boost nor hinders Yuko\'s attacks or those of her opponent. This is an ability that brings forth wings for Yuko. Her vampiric wings. These wings are white, and very much bat-like though with the structure of an angel\'s or bird\'s wings. These wings are retractable and allow for use like any other wings. The wingspan is that of the 3 feet from shoulder to tip, an impressive looking wingspan which can engage the interest of nearly anyone and bring about awe in the hearts and spirits of even more people.
Activation Requirement:
-Incantation: \"The Angel of Truth\"

Name: Nourishment
Effect: Due to the bond between Yuko and Dagomis, they have the ability to heal themselves by drinking blood from one another. This codependent relationship allows for their blood to contain and transfer the right nutrients to provide for each other. When biting into the other, they draw blood from the person and heal themselves. Though, the amount of times and amount of blood that can be drawn is limited due to the impending painful death that comes from withdrawal of too much blood. The limit for the both of them is 1 time per day/ night [1 time per topic], which heals 400 HP. The direct transfer of blood, limit of use and the inability to use this technique with anyone other than the respective other person allows for this technique to heal more than some other techniques, even those of Dagomis or Yuko.
Activation Requirement: Drinking the blood of the significant other

Last edited by Dagomis on March 17th 2009, 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : -Changed Warrior Affinities)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty Re: Yuko's Techniques and Abilities

Post by Jisenki March 10th 2009, 7:52 pm

Warrior Affinities don't use the Sub-Class.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 10th 2009, 9:01 pm

Edited.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 16th 2009, 9:50 am

Bump.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 16th 2009, 12:07 pm

For Gungnir, I don't get the 10 per bullet, and it would be less confusing if you simply made a Gungnir[Katana version] and a Gungnir[Gun version] as two different techniques while elaborating so that there is no confusion when indicating which you are using.

For your second technique, there is an issue of confusion again. I can't really tell what that technique does. No attack power was determined yet the technique seems to be attacking so I'll need some clarity on that.

Healing bullet should get a higher Tsukara cost. Being a high rank, healing about 200, although it isn't too much, is still a bit much for only 50 when its being used by a higher rank. I'd say 100 would suffice as the Tsukara value, and in battle you can only use one of the ranges at a time per dice and you must specify just so that you know.

For Seismic Slash, I'm assuming the effect that they are unable to move for a turn is just filler text, right? I only say this because it says that the technique uses an Attack Dice although Attack Dice can't have any effects besides the simple act of inflicting damage. If the technique has any additional effects that are to be used in battle, the technique must use a Special Dice.

The abilities are fine.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Yuko's Techniques and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 16th 2009, 1:42 pm

It would not be less confusing to make Gungnir into two separate techniques because everything is explained in that one description and it would be hard to separate it. The basis is if they are hit by 1 bullet, they receive 10 damage. If they are hit by 10, 100 damage. The per does not effect the katana form.

For the second technique, it does no damage it just works as a reversal barrier that if hit send attacks or any being that may come into contact with the barrier in the chosen direction. The only possibility for damage is that Yuko may fire a bullet through one that sends it forward at a faster pace, or go through one herself to create an opportunity for an attack.

Everything else is edited. And I also added another ability to the list.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 17th 2009, 10:22 pm

Bump ^.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 18th 2009, 1:21 pm

Bump.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum