Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Trap Placement, Class One I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Trap Placement, Class One

3 posters

Go down

Trap Placement, Class One Empty Trap Placement, Class One

Post by Nejisuke January 26th 2009, 9:11 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando shuffles his feet awkwardly as he rummages through his pockets searching for his keys to the classroom. It was about 15 minutes before class, and he was going to set up a couple of things before it started. "YES!" Nejisuke victoriously raises the key ring above his head and quickly unlocks his door, walks in, and closes it behind him. His sandals' heels clack agains the floor as he goes to his closet and takes out a large box, which he carries over to his desk and places down carefully. He opens up the dual flaps and takes out a handful of small explosive devices that would pack only a small punch. He wires one to the bottom of each desk, with a near invisible pressure sensor on each seat. He tosses the empty box back into the class closet, and as a last finnishing touch he threads an extremely thin titanium wire across in front of the door. As an afterthought he waves his hand over the wire, and the bright luster of the wire turns to a very dull, completing it's near invisibility. This would be a minor test to the thought process of his students to predict traps. Nejisuke takes a seat at his desk and waits for the students to arrive. The warning bell rings, meaning 5 minutes before class. They would be arriving soon.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue100/100Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Trap Placement, Class One Empty Re: Trap Placement, Class One

Post by Riko January 27th 2009, 7:43 pm

OOC: Let's say that this takes place before Riko's mission. Is that fine

IC: As the door closed, Riko walked up and peered in the room in order to see what was going on. She was curious to see what the plan was in case she was in the wrong place. It was slightly to be nosey too. Luckily, she saw the teacher putting something underneath desks. She didn't know what it was, but she knew that someone bad would probably happen if she did. She continued watching until the last moment when the bell would ring.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue100/100Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke January 29th 2009, 8:00 pm

After sitting calmly at his desk for a while, Nejisuke Metaruhando looked over at the door, only to see it cracked a bit, and to see someone peering in. S*** How long have they been standing there... I knew i should have locked that door. Oh well, maybe they didn't see where i put the traps... i knew i should have prepared way beforehand, or at least been more sneaky at it... here i am, the Trap Placement teacher, and i was too busy to pay attention to my surroundings, and that is rule two of trap placement. Oh well. "You, in the doorway, come in and have a seat." This was a test to see how much they have seen. If they actualy sat in one of the chairs, then the small explosive would go off. And there was still the chance that they would trip on the wire in front of the door.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 30th 2009, 10:21 pm

Riko walked in the room and simply stood there, looking at the chair and back at the teacher. She hoped that he didn't expect her to sit down. She had saw him place something there, and in a class that taught about traps, she figured that something bad would happen if she were to take a seat. She simply stood there for a moment.

"Do you expect me to sit here? I feel like something bad's going to happen."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke February 2nd 2009, 6:46 pm

A large smile spreads across Nejisuke Metaruhando's face. "Maybe you'll be a promising student if you suspect that." Nejisuke stands up from his chair and walks around his desk to one of the chairs near the front of the classroom. He reaches under it and removes the device. "Have a seat here if you like, now that i've removed the explosive. But be sure not to tell any other students about it if and when the arrive." He returns to his seat. "Do you have any prior training in strategic trap placing? Or was that just because you saw me putting it on the seat?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 3rd 2009, 11:17 pm

Hitomi walked in to the Trap Placement class in a slump. She felt awful today for no particular reason. She walked in and ignored the teacher and Riko, simply making her way for the desk. She pulled back the seat to the desk slowly while looking at everyone else. She tried to figure out why Riko and the other person, presumably the teacher, were just standing there.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Trap Placement, Class One Left_bar_bleue0/100Trap Placement, Class One Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke February 4th 2009, 7:40 am

OOC: Riko is currently sitting in a chair that had the explosive removed, and Nejisuke is sitting at his teachers desk.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 10th 2009, 8:26 pm

Riko smiled after hearing the teacher's question. At first, she thought about lying to him, but she saw no point in doing that. Still grinning, she glanced up at the teacher. "Actually, I only knew because I saw you. I'm not really skilled at these kinds of things. I guess you could call it a fortunate thing that I came early." She kind of snickered a little, being amused by the fact that she avoided the harm that would have come from her falling victim to the trap. Realizing that this class was an example of traps itself, she acted more cautious. As she grinned, her eyes shifted back and forth in order to scan the room for more traps. Who knew what she would expect?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down