Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Zaulqs' Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Zaulqs' Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Zaulqs' Techniques Empty Zaulqs' Techniques

Post by Jisenki January 13th 2009, 4:19 pm

Name: Trigger Card-Card's Mirror
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 300
Warrior Affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: A card from the 5 cards on Zaulqs left, which represent his arsenal of cards known as Trigger Cards. Each card is different from the other in appearance and effect. The picture on this card looks like a spiral of never ending mirrors and Zaulqs in the center on each mirror. On the field, once the card is revealed and played, mirrors surround Zaulqs for a moment and from the side of the mirror that faces the opponent will be the silhouette of the creature or person whose effect this card copies. Finally, the technique will fire from out of the mirror. When this technique is activated, its effects vary based on what technique preceded it in the chain because its effects and attack power become the effects and attack power of whatever Special technique was used directly before this technique.

Name: Soul Card- Ceasefire
Range: Far
Tsukara Value: 195
Benefit: Offensive
Description: A Soul Card, which is one of the cards that circles around Zaulqs outside the perimeter of his Creature Cards and Trigger Cards. These cards are his free use cards that he uses whenever the conditions are met. They can give him the slight edge or hurt him, but that depends on his opponent and whether they can outsmart him. This can only be activated after the targeted player has used an attack and/or a Special Dice with Offensive Benefits at least 3 times in a row. When activated, the opponent cannot use Attack Dice and/or Special Dice with Offensive benefits for 3 turns. The picture on the card is a man whose weapons are held by what appears to be thousands of chains, disabling him from attacking.

Name: Soul Card-Flash
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 50
Tsukara Value: 75
Benefit: N/A
Description: One of Zaulqs Soul Cards that he uses depending on the situation. On this card is a simple picture: a man shielding his eyes from the light of a floating rod. This is an average and weak attack that Zaulqs doesn't use often but can use if the situation calls for it.

Name: Trigger Card- Creature Mind Flare
Warrior Affinity: Puppeteer
Elemental Affinity: Light
Description: The picture on this card is a hand that appears as though it belongs to an apparition, which is putting its hand into the forehead of a large creature. As the name of the card and the picture suggests, this card has to do with the taking over of creatures. When an opponent summons or calls forth a creature by means of capsule or some method other than a ritual, Zaulqs can take control of the creature(s) for 2 turns at the cost of 300 Tsukara per creature.

Name: Soul Card- Live Wire
Tsukara Value: 150
Description: A card with a misleading picture in which wires are being strung throughout the heads of people and creatures. The creatures and people appear to be in despair. Contrary to the pictures on the card, this is a very good technique for Zaulqs. When activated, Zaulqs can decrease his own Tsukara to increase the HP of either himself or his creatures based on how much was paid, which is in multiples of 150. On the other hand, he can also use this to decrease his creature's HP by multiples of 150 in order to increase the HP or Tsukara of Zaulqs.

Name: Trigger Card-Replacement
Dice Usage: Special Dice
Tsukara Value: 325
Elemental Affinity: Dark/Light
Description: Two people exchanging capsules with looks of anger on their faces best describes the picture on this card. When activated, both the opponent and the user of this card must decide on one creature from their opponent's field that they wish to have in return for their creature, which the opponent has chosen. If only one creature exists on the opponent's side of the field, the chooser may either choose to take nothing and relinquish their creature to the opponent, or they must take the only creature the opponent has left.

Name: Soul Card- Proximity Withdrawer
Tsukara Value: Puppeteer
Elemental Affinity: Light/Dark
Description: A Soul Card with the picture of a barren field with capsules and ritual items. When activated, all creatures currently on the field are returned to their capsules and any creatures not belonging to capsules are returned to whatever item that they came from. If they were summoned by ritual, the ritual must be re-activated in order for the creature to be re-summoned.

Name: Trigger Card- Technique Force
Tsukara Value: 400
Description: Another card that has Zaulqs himself on it. On the picture in Zaulqs pointing at a large creature while an attack is coming directly for him. When activated, he declares the technique that the creature will use during his turn as long as he had possession over the creature during this battle. The dice is rolled during his turn meaning that any attack coming towards him that he requested of the creature cannot be blocked by himself through the use of defensive, Special, or counterattack die. The technique cannot be evaded either if it targets Zaulqs.

Name: Soul Card- Ultimate Elemental Shatter
Attack Power: 300
Tsukara Value: 800
Warrior Affinity: Puppeteer, Spellcaster
Description: One of Zaulqs best Soul Cards and known to be his ace, this card has the picture of all of Zaulqs elementals standing together and using a combined attack that has the power of all 5 elements. This technique can only be activated when Qanct Pik, Iwherz Juckryaf, Umeri Jhutva, Vres Gyrithe, and Circhre Syutre are all on the field at the same time. When that condition is fulfilled and this technique is activated, the opponent will be targeted by an attack that inflicts 300 damge multiplied by the amount of turns that all 5 creatures were on the field at the same time. The dice roll of this technique is increased by 1 for every 4 turns that all 5 creatures were on the field at the same time.

Name: Soul Card- Triple Power Support
Description: A card with the picture of a creature firing an attack that has been triplicated, this technique lasts for 2 turns, and the targeted creature has the Attack Power of their techniques that use an Attack Dice tripled. A very simple card in Zaulqs possession, yet a very good card when Zaulqs uses it right.

Name: Trigger Card-Giga Enhancement
Tsukara Value: 360
Description: The creature that this technique targets increases their maximum HP by double its original amount. Meanwhile, the creature's current HP remains proportional to the increase. This technique lasts for 5 turns. The card for this technique has the picture of a creature that appears to be growing.

Name: Soul Card- Creature Retrieval
Tsukara Value: 400
Description: 5 ghost-like hands are pulling the creature towards inwards on this card, which is a great picture for what this card does. If a creature that was once used by Zaulqs has been on the opponent's field for at least 3 turns in a row, Zaulqs may regain control of that creature while at the same time inflicting 200 HP to the HP of the new owner of the creature once this technique resolves.

Name: Soul Card-Trigger Summon
Tsukara Value: 370
Description: From a large wound on the chest of Zaulqs appears an eye of a creature. Though the picture still lacks some interpretation, it is a rough suggestion of what the technique does. When Zaulqs loses a certain amount of damage to his HP during one turn, he may automatically summon a creature that remaining HP equal to or less than the amount that Zaulqs lost during this turn.

Name: Soul Card-The Hidden Soul
Tsukara Value: 200
Description: A rather peculiar card, which has no picture at all. In the area where the picture would be is only a blank white section. When thsi technique is activated, the targeted player gains Invisible (Cannot attack or be attacked. Once an action that belongs to the afflicted is performed using a dice, the effects of this wears off).

Name: Soul Card-Healing Rest
Description: On the picture of this card is Zaulqs resting peacefully in a field with dark clouds looming overhead. The picture from this card seems to indicate both misfortune with chaos and tranquility. When this technique is used, the user gains Regen (Character affected by this condition gains a certain amount of HP each turn automatically) until they are hit by an attack. They amount of HP they recover by using regen is 90 each turn.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Zaulqs' Techniques Empty Re: Zaulqs' Techniques

Post by Jisenki January 20th 2009, 1:46 pm

bump
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 21st 2009, 11:00 pm

Soul Card-Flash is only a single line away from being approve-worthy. Everything else is fine
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Zaulqs' Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Zaulqs' Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down