Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Interrogation Class: 1 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Interrogation Class: 1

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interrogation Class: 1 Empty Interrogation Class: 1

Post by Dagomis January 7th 2009, 8:17 am

Dagomis walked into the classroom, and sat upon his desk. He had modeled the classroom, after a very normal classroom to avoid confusion. It was a very collegiate atmosphere, complete with the textbooks stacked along the shelf. Nothing truly spoke of the interrogation, but that was always Dagomis' approach to the subject. The best approach was always an approach from the rear, in battle and in interrgoation. There was always a back door to be taken and that was always the first choice no matter the situation. If you couldn't find a back door, you weren't looking close enough.

Dagomis sat upon his desk, as he waited for students to appear. The flute was lain in his lap, before being brought to his lips and he began to play the song of his mother. The most beautiful song imaginable, nothing topped it to Dagomis' ears and nothing ever would. Nothing he wrote nor anything any one else could or would write. This was to be his first class of the year and he could wait.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue0/100Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Interrogation Class: 1 Empty Re: Interrogation Class: 1

Post by Hitomi January 19th 2009, 8:02 pm

Hitomi walked in the classroom with a depressed look on her face. She was simply tired to the fullest definition of the word. Sleepy, exhausted, annoyed; All of these words represented her right now. She didn't really even feel like coming to class and she almost stayed home, but she decided that doing so wouldn't be the best choice to make. She took a seat with her head down and awaited the others. She hadn't even noticed the teacher in there. Hopefully there would be something that would cheer her up as the day went along.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue0/100Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

Dagomis noticed as one of his students walked into the room, as well as the fact that she was releasing a dismal feeling into the air. He didn't like the thickening of the atmosphere so he decided to do something about it. He stopped playing the song he had been playing, and got up from his desk. He walked over to the seat of the student and spoke. "Something wrong?"

He hated to see his students sad, and he knew that a sad person wouldn't be helpful nor willing to learn in his class. He just hoped that he could actually help in this person's dilemma.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 20th 2009, 6:45 pm

Xexame walked in from Martial Arts class. This wasn't the easiest class and the walk from class to class didn't make it any better. Nevertheless, it was still class, and in preparation for the tournament through class was still what Xexame needed. He planned on taking the prize home this time and losing wasn't an option. As he walked into class, he waved towards the teacher and noticed that Hitomi was there. Finally a friendly face.

"Hey there teach, and how's it goin' Hitomi? You don't look so good."

He noticed that Hitomi looked pretty down today. He hadn't seen her in a while, so he figured that something may have happened in one of her other classes or maybe to one of her friends.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm

[Hitomi, it's your turn.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi January 25th 2009, 8:22 pm

Hitomi lifted her head up slowly, looking just slightly aggravated. She wasn't much in the mood for words right now, so the most she did, as the teacher asked her a question, was look up and put her head back down. She waited for about a moment before trying to answer, and she didn't really have the energy to lift her head up, so her head went up about an inch.

"There's nothing wrong. I'm just feeling a bit...tired. I didn't get much sleep last and I was trying to work on something new."

Her voice came out as a mere mutter, something that no one probably even heard. She then noticed Xexame walking through the door and although she was excited to see him, she just didn't have the energy to say anything, so before putting her head all the way down again, she made a slight waving gesture.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 25th 2009, 9:59 pm

Mamoru listened to the girl as she spoke, and quickly responded when she finished. "Ok. Well, I welcome you to leave and rest yourself, rather than force yourself through this lesson. I, just, ask that you just come to me when you feel well enough to work through it." He welcomed her to leave knowing that this lesson would be all talk, feeling that she didn't want to talk having many of the same mannerisms as he did when he didn't want to talk. After he finished speaking, he acknowledged Xexame.

He turned to the student and nodded to him politely. He touched Melody to his left shoulder, and let it sink back in as he walked to his desk. He regained his seat and then spoke. "As for you Xexame-kun, I have but one question for you. What is interrogation to you?" After finishing his question and statement, he sat and awaited the answer. He felt it best to know the definition of interrogation on his student's part before beginngin any lesson.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 27th 2009, 7:03 pm

Just as Xexame was in mid-wave to Hitomi, the teacher asked that he answer a question. What is interrogation to you? A question hadn't even begun to think about before stepping foot in the class. He had to think for a second, but the answer that came to mind was a good one, or so he thought.

"To me, interrogation is the ability to learn secrets that another has in order to gain the upper hand over someone or something. I think that interrogating someone shouldn't be obvious to the one getting interrogated and that...well that's about it. I can't think of much more than that."

Xexame waited to hear a response. He wasn't sure if his answer was a good one or a bad one. He would simply have to wait and see.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Interrogation Class: 1 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Interrogation Class: 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 27th 2009, 9:57 pm

Dagomis smiled when he heard the answer, it was increasingly interesting to hear the answer as it was very much correct. "Good, but how would you go about an interrogation without giving off the sense of interrogating. How do you keep them from knowing that it is not an interrogation?" He already knew the answer and had done it before, but he now wanted to hear it from another prospective.

As he waited for the answer, he began to trace the rune Memories in the air. As he continuously did this wisps of air began to form the rune before falling away and spreading throughout the surrounding room. It proved useless, but fun for the moment being.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 3rd 2009, 11:00 pm

Hitomi looked up a little, remaining attentive to the class. She figured that it would be best to at least pay attention and hear what was being said since these were things that could overall help her as a warrior and take her skills to the next level. Still looking tired, she tilted her head up so that her eyes could be seen although her mouth was still hidden by her arms. She still had a tired look on her face and she still seemed ill, but the best that could happen at this point would be for her to get over what ever was bothering her and ignore it.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 13th 2009, 11:12 pm

Xexame thought about it for a minute.

"I guess you would have to put it in a way that hides it, using methods that would seem pretty ordinary or using questions that would be any ordinary question yet have provoke different meanings and responses from people."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 14th 2009, 12:47 am

"Very good." Dagomis smiled at the answers of his student. The sheer quickness and deliberate accuracy that came with it made him feel proud to be the teacher of such intelligent students. But, as he smiled the smile turned somewhat evil smirk as he formed a thought. The thought was incredibly interesting to him and would prove to be both a test and a fun activity for the participants. He looked at the two students in the room, before speaking once again. "Well, now that you have answered my questions, I have a task for you..." The smirk grew a little before receding totally to give way to a calm and emotionless face. "I wish for you to successfully break me by any means neccessary. I wish for you to interrogate me. You can feel free to try for any information, whether it be the information on myself, my clan, my exploits or anything that may interest you." Dagomis placed his right hand in front of himself and raised his index finger to ask for some time to help in the task.

He walked into another room for a few minutes and came back with two chairs. They were regular steel chairs neither ornate nor particularly interesting. The two chairs facing the black board, one in front of the other. One was for one of his students, and the other for him. He took the one closest to the board and sat down in the reverse position with his back to the board, and the back of the chair to his student's chair. "Please take a seat and begin whenever you feel it best." He gave another small smirk before going into the demeanor of a person being interrogated. As he waited, he carelessly rocked from side to side lightly in his chair.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 17th 2009, 5:30 pm

Xexame quickly became nervous. His new challenge: interrogate the teacher to find some information on him. He said anything would be sufficient, but this would prove difficult no matter what. The request sounded simple enough, but the process of going through with it would be difficult. Xexame had never really interrogated anyone before, especially not anyone that was a master at interrogation.

DAMNIT!! I have to interrogate the teacher. This might be easier if he wasn't expecting it, but then again that wouldn't be true interrogation would it? I guess I'll have to do my best to interrogate him. Perhaps an indirect approach would be best. I'll have to play it by ear since this is my first time and I don't really know where to start. What would be good a good question to start with? How about stupid-seeming questions to distract and confuse him?

Xexame took his seat and stared and the teacher for about 5 minutes, hoping that he could weaken his focus by using suspense.

"So, do you know my name and age? What color is my hair, how tall am I, what elements am I using and what's her age and name?"

Xexame pointed at Hitomi. He wanted to see how this would go and how things would progress with his assault of questions flying at the teacher at rapidfire.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 17th 2009, 5:56 pm

Hitomi became more interested in this class by the second. She still wasn't feeling well, but her attitude became better as time went by. She heard her name being called, so that was one reason to look up, but seeing Xexame trying to interrogate the teacher proved to satisfy her. She hoped that he would succeed in his mission, although he might decide to try it on her and their friends. She smiled while focusing on him, although she didn't realize that she was smiling. It was obvious that she was beginning to feel better.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 17th 2009, 6:22 pm

Dagomis smiled as the interrogation began. He thought for a moment, and then decided the best way to answer. "Well, I know that you are Xexame-san, and your hair is grayish, and that she is Hitomi-chan. But beyond that I have not read your files yet, so I would have to say that I have no information on height, age or anything like that." He smiled once again, and then began to focus on the ext question. He liked the indirect approach of Xexame. It was just what he would do and had done in the past. He also liked how Xexame took the attention off of himself by also asking about Hitomi. It proved to be a great strategy that not even Dagomis himself hadn't thought of. It proved to be of great interest and strength in the field of interrogation. A great surprise for Dagomis being his chance at a real teacher's pride for his students.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 18th 2009, 11:21 pm

That didn't seem to work. Is should've known that he would have some prior information on us beforehand. I'll have to do something different than expected.

Xexame grinned a bit at how fast the teacher answered the questions. He figured that the rapidfire tactic was still good though, so he decided that he would continue. However, he would do something a little different that no one would expect, hopefully something that would throw the teacher off and force him to give up some information. He looked at Hitomi, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and then he looked at the teacher. He knew that he would get in trouble with someone, even if it wasn't the teacher, but he figured this could help achieve his goal. His face became more serious and focused as he opened his mouth to spurt out another couple of questions.

"What time is it, what's your name, what's Hitomi's breast size, what time is it, how old are you, and where were you when you were first born?"

After asking his questions, Xexame stared directly at the teacher with a completely straight face, not looking at Hitomi at all, not making contact, not even seeing her with his peripheral vision. He was a bit nervous to see the reaction and he became a little defensive just in case she attacked.

Sorry to involve you like this Hitomi, but this is the only way I can see this working right now.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 19th 2009, 8:04 am

Dagomis laughed lightly at the questions of his student. "I don't keep track of time, I am Dagomis, I don't have that information on Hitomi, Same as before, my age depends on my choices and I was born in a land foreign you and everyone on this campus." He tried to calm down, but could not stop smiling. He was excited to see how Hitomi would address the questions herself. It had come to him that he had released some information, but nothing that Xexame could use or use to pass the assignment. When he sobered up enough to supress his smile, he spoke again. "Treat this interrogation as if you were interrogating a Suzaku member or a person you hate." He wanted his students to push the limits and try their best to get the information. He knew this would not happen if they thought of him as a teacher.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 19th 2009, 9:02 pm

Xexame looked down in disappointment. His plan didn't work, and now he had to treat the interrogation as though it were for a Suzaku member. He'd give it a shot if nothing else. Xexame thought about whether he could use the information he just learned against Dagomis.

"Okay then, when you were born, what did you see and how did you feel if you can recall? How were the surroundings and what key details did you see around you. I won't accept a lie either so speak truthfully or I may be willing to hurt you. Describe everything that you can recall that day, ever sensation that you felt."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 20th 2009, 6:08 pm

Dagomis turned around by the new questions. He knew that the latest of the question were becoming more and more like that of a real interrogation. As they became more real, it also called for him to become more like a Suzaku member than a teacher or at least more like the him that was shown during the blood red moon. He stopped smiling totally, and let all emotion drain from his eyes and face. His eyes became as cold as that of Arctic Plains, something that was only normal when not on campus and not feeding. He let his fangs show, glistening as they were revealed, as he spoke. "Depends on which birth you mean, and if you want anymore I'm going to need some blood." An excited smile appeared on his face, as it did when he was on a hunt. He wanted to truly become just as if he was truly being interrogated. He wanted real questions, real answers, real strategies, and other such things that would allow for his students to become better. He had been doing so at the moment, he had revealed his fangs, asked for blood, and withheld information until he gained what he wanted. He closed his eyes and began to think of his latest hut, a hunt which included one of his fellow Tsurabi. The blood from that hunt had tasted bitterly sweet and left more to be desired, but the carnage of night fulfilled that. He licked his lips with the thought, and with his eyes closed. The more he thought of it, the more he yearned for more blood though he did have and always had enough restraint to stay away from his students. He had truly only said such a thing to see a reaction, which he realized he couldn't see with his eyes closed and therefore quickly opened them. He waited for the response.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 21st 2009, 12:11 am

Hitomi could only take in what was going on, and become a little annoyed that she was involved in this. What was even worse was that Xexame tried to get personal information about her involved. Right now, she didn't think it was appropriate for class, but she would talk to him about it later in her own way. She looked at the clock and waited for the bell to ring. She was beginning to get hungry. Suddenly, the room seemed to change as the student and teacher began to get more serious. She thought she missed something. For some reason, she believed that this was a real interrogation now.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 1st 2009, 1:08 am

While waiting for the response of Xexame, Dagomis' eyes wandered to the girl sitting in her seat. It reminded him that it had become only a one-on-one session, though their were more than two people in the classroom at the moment. He broke from the vampire persona, into his normal teacher person, and spoke to Hitomi. "Hitomi, I am sure there is some information, you would like to learn whether it be about me or Xexame, so why not join us?" He knew that she was tired, but it seemed like him that it was to be more useful to bring both of his students into the exercise. He smiled in a friendly manner to encourage her to join. He looked at her for only a second, as he relinquished the smile before turning back to face Xexame. Once again in the vampire state, a frame of mind which was a direct polar opposite to that of what he had just shown just a moment ago. He allowed his fangs to show once more, as he spoke again though to the male this time. "Well!? I believe I just spoke of blood." He still awaited the answer on the relinquish of blood, he wanted to see how Xexame responded, what his motions were and what his mind state was to choose the route. It all gave Dagomis incite into the views of his students, something he found to be incredibly applicable when deciding what exactly to teach during a class or even in private training sessions. It only made sense to teach what a student could use, rather than cram useless knowledge down their throats.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 3rd 2009, 10:12 pm

Hitomi perked up just a little and noticed the fangs from the teacher's smile. She did have some questions now that the teacher mentioned it. "Excuse me teacher, but are you some kind of vampire or something, and where did you say you were born. Also, can you remind me what your name is so that I can properly address you?" This was a serious question with information that Hitomi needed to know. How could she trust a person when she knew so little about them afterall?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 4th 2009, 8:03 am

Dagomis looked over at Hitomi, as she asked him a round of questions. They were all direct questions which he would either have to lie or answer giving Hitomi information, that she may or may not have already known. He smiled at the ingenuity of his students and then, answered. "Yes, I am a vampire of sorts, my homeland is a place you are not familiar with maybe I can take the class there one day, and my name is Dagomis, you may refer to me by any variations of the name." He spoke the truth and left the rest to his students. This interrogation was turning completely into his student's. He could no longer lay claim to it. He no longer felt the need to drive this class, he had completely handed over the reigns without his own noticing. This class was becoming incredibly eventful and fun, there was now an infinite number of ways for this class to end, majority being fun for all participants.

[OOC: Sorry for the lacking post, wasn't really in the mood to RP.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 5th 2009, 8:42 pm

Xexame looked down in disappointment once again. He had been trying so hard to get just a little bit of unknown information with no success. He used clever indirect questions, or so he thought, and questions that he thought would catch the teacher off guard, but Hitomi managed to get a name and what type of person the teacher was with a basic and simple question. Xexame sighed as his eyes looked at the ground and his arms hung beneath him. He had lost the will to interrogate now. From that, he had officially been broken by his own teammate.

"I can't believe it....I can't believe it....I can't believe it....Unbelievable....Unbelievable.....This just makes no sense."

Xexame sat it the nearest corner and rolled up into a fetal position.

"I feel like I could cry right now..."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 6th 2009, 8:58 pm

"Is that really how you would end this, Xexame? Would you really be broken in the middle of an interrogation? I told you to treat me as Suzaku, not as your teacher, not as your comrade." Dagomis left his vampiric demeanor for that of a disappointed teacher, he could not understand the lack of determination in a student. The fact that his student could not push through and bring up the nerve to try and break him, truly made him believe that he was doing a horrible job. The very thought, forcibly, brought his hands to his pendant as he quietly prayed. "O Deus Vampiriae, Iuvet exsisto potens." He rarily prayed to his brother, but decided this to be an apt situation. He felt that in the interest of the school, himself, and his student, it would be best to do such a thing. After which, he turned to Hitomi and dropped his hands to focus once again on her, being as she had become the main interrogator and had managed to get some trivial information out of him, which could or could not help him. It all depended on how it was used. He changed back into his vampire [evil] trance to create yet another serious atmosphere. Then addressing her, "I assume you will be getting me my blood?" He once again bore his fangs, priming them to sink into flesh or to simply be an intimidation tool. The hunger showed threw as he waited for the response.

Last edited by Dagomis on March 14th 2009, 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next