Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Lunch and a Plan I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Lunch and a Plan

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lunch and a Plan Empty Lunch and a Plan

Post by Nejisuke December 23rd 2008, 1:17 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando hops down the stairs two at a time while balancing a tray with 6 cheeseburgers and a piece of cherry pie in his left hand, while holding a book that he is reading with his right hand. He reaches the bottom and walks quickly to being in front of Nejisuke Shoujouhi's cell. He places the tray down in front of the cell, and takes a seat across from it. He places his book down. Nejisuke Shoujouhi is doing push-ups. "Still keeping in shape while in a cell I see. Time to stop though, I have stopped reading my book to bring you food, so you better appreciate it."

Nejisuke Shoujouhi is on roughly push-up 300 or so when Nejisuke Metaruhando rounds the corner to his cell. He finnishes up that set of 50 and lays in a sitting position up against the wall. "Oh, well i guess since you sacrificed sooo much i'll have to eat." He leans forward and grabs 3 of the cheeseburgers. He places one on each of his knees and starts in on the first of them. "All i can do down here is stay in shape, and plan how to get out...."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue100/100Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Lunch and a Plan Empty Re: Lunch and a Plan

Post by Nejisuke December 23rd 2008, 6:33 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando grabs the slice of pie off of the tray and starts to eat it. "You should know, that it is impossible to get out of here. There is a field around it that negates any elemental powers within it, and alchemy, and who knows what else. It even blocks your little glove there." Nejisuke shudders a bit at the thought of this memory. He had caused Nejisuke S untold pain when he melted the weapon into a glove. But at least it had had the added bonus in power.

Nejisuke Shoujouhi finnishes off one of the cheseburgers and starts on the next one. "Oh, you are quite right....It would be impossible to escape from within here." But that doesn't mean i don't have a plan.... it is just a matter of figuring out how to execute it. "And hey, why do you get the pie!"

"Because I'm not the one in prison."

"Hey, don't remind me. I've been regretting getting caught for quite a while now." That is the last time I take on a Tsurabi without help... i need to get stronger for next time though...
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue100/100Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 23rd 2008, 8:47 pm

Dagomis walked down the stairs of the Underground Prison, when he reached the prisons he noticed the prisoner and Nejisuke one of his fellow teacher. He had come down for a reason, but now that he saw one of his colleagues down here he thought he would be friendly. "Hello." He looked at Nejisuke first, and then the prisoner when he said this sentence implying that he was addressing them both. He didn't want to be rude toward anyone even if one of them was imprisoned. He even made sure to smile childishly when he said since he wanted to be seen as friendly no matter where he was.

Last edited by Dagomis on May 4th 2009, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue0/100Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 24th 2008, 11:53 am

Nejisuke Metaruhando glances up as he hears steps descending down into the prison. It was another one of the Tsurabi, and if one of them came down here they had a reason. Nejisuke quickly finnishes up his pie and picks up the tray with the remaining cheeseburgers on it. "Oh, hello there. I was just giving the prisoner his lunch. I was just about to go anyway." Nejisuke stands, wipes the pie crumbs off his lap, and glances at Nejisuke Shoujouhi one last time. "Don't do anything foolish." Nejisuke starts to walk up the steps.

Nejisuke Shoujouhi sees Nejisuke M starting to leave. "Wait for a second.... here take these. There is no signal down here anyway.... and it makes hard to sleep with these bulges in my pockets." Nejisuke S rummages through his pockets until he finds his pager and cell phone. He reaches through the bars with them in his hands. His entire arm is out of the bars and he is waving the stuff around.

Nejisuke Metaruhando walks back over to the steps and takes the stuff from Nejisuke S's hand. "I probably should have taken these from you much earlier. Don't want a repeat of what you did to my house..." Nejisuke places them in his pockets, and picks up his book that he had left on the ground. "I forgot this anyway" He starts to read it and goes up the stairs and leaves.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 24th 2008, 4:50 pm

"Well, now that he is gone, I have a question for you." Mamoru paused for a moment and looked at the prisoner, it didn't seem right for him to feel so casual giving something so personal to Nejisuke. The school could easily hack into them and find some information on the prisoner. "Actually, I have two ... What is your name? And do you know who I am?" He still had a smile while he spoke. He had no reason to go against the prisoner at the moment, even though he did suspect something between the prisoner and Nejisuke.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 26th 2008, 9:44 am

OOC: Nejisuke could easily hack into them and find out information too, but there isn't that much more to learn than he already knows

IC: Nejisuke starts in on his third cheeseburger. He momentarily ignores Mamoru long enough to finnish it. He then looks up and gazes carefuly at Mamoru. "Which of my names do you want? My birth name, the name i use now, or my Suzaku name? Oh, and i don't think i recognize you..." Nejisuke Shoujouhi relaxes against the wall, but keeps his eyes carefuly trained on Mamoru. "Now i have two questions for you. What is your name, and why are you here? My interrogation has allready happened earlier... it think."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 26th 2008, 11:36 pm

(Yeah. I figured a character such as Nejisuke could do so.)

"Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not an interrogation. And for my name, you may call me Vain, that would be my birth name. But, as for your name, I would like to know all three." Mamoru thought, or at least appeared to think, about the final question asked of him, "Why was he here?" "Well, I would have thought that the reason I came down here was obvious." He, then, once again looked at the prisoner. He would divulge as much information as needed, but no more the very thing he thought his students. He reached his hand in between the bars of the prison as to shake the hand of the prisoner, as was normal in his custom of greetings.

(Sorry for the different speech colors, I messed up.)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 27th 2008, 4:58 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi tentatively reached forward and shook Vain's hand. "My birth name was Futou Shoujouhi. The name I use is Nejisuke Shoujouhi. My Suzaku name... well i'm not sure if i can give that out without a hassle. That wasn't something that was asked of me at the initial interrogation, and if you aren't here to interrogate me, then I don't think I shall divulge that quite yet." Nejisuke looks hard at Vain. "I still can't figure out why you are here either if you aren't going to interrogate me."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 27th 2008, 6:51 pm

Mamoru released the man's hand and retracted it from the cell, "It is okay, that you choose not to reveal your Suzaku name, I understand." He heaved a small sigh and spoke again, "The reason I came down here was to make a new friend. I feel as though that is something that my brother would have done, and I believe that he had at least one present Suzaku member as a friend, who may or may not be still in Suzaku." Mamoru gave a small friendly smirk as he finished off his statement of presence. So far, he had spoken all truths, hoping that his will would become a reality.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 29th 2008, 6:22 pm

Nejisuke returns to his relaxed position against the wall, but still maintains a watchful eye on Vain. "I doubt your 'friend' statement. I'm here.... in prison... not exactly the best of situations to meet someone." Nejisuke returns to silence for a while. He walks over to a small sink in his cell and begins to wash the oil from the cheeseburgers off of his hands. "So who was your brother anyway? Very few people within Suzaku have any friends at all that I could tell. It's an odd bunch."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 29th 2008, 8:26 pm

"Well, I find it a good situation for me to meet someone new because if I, in some way, anger them that person can do nothing to me." Dagomis pondered the thought of speaking the name of his brother for a few minutes, as Nejisuke washed his hands, but when Nejisuke came back he had made his decision. He gave a small sigh and looked over at Nejisuke, "I think that people in this realm would have called him Militis. Did you know him?" Dagomis allowed a small smirk to form upon his face and looked Nejisuke in the eyes as he spoke the name. This had been the reason he had come down and now he would learn something about the time his brother was out of the Demon realm.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 29th 2008, 10:43 pm

Nejisuke looks at Vain for a moment, and then starts laughing. He doubles over holding his gut and falls backwards against the wall. Barely audible, he utters: "Just my luck..." He looks up at Vain. "Your brother is the reason I joined Suzaku instead of remaining with this stupid and weak school. The reason being, that he had a huge superiority complex, and i just couldn't stand having him trying to teach me. He was one of the Tsurabi I was supposed to be learning from." Nejisuke just shakes his head and leans it back against the wall. He barely stops himself from saying that he was the one who killed him. You never know whether or not a brother would care.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 29th 2008, 10:49 pm

"What did he do, I would love to here about the things he did while a Tsurabi at this school?" Mamoru merely smiled, it didn't sound like his brother to be egocentric or to have a "superiority complex" but he didn't put anything anyone. "Tell me everything that happened between the two of you to cause such a change." Dagomis sat and waited for a response intently listening for the oncoming words, waiting to hear of his late brother.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 29th 2008, 11:19 pm

Nejisuke looks at Vain and looks for any malicious intent in his eyes. Seeing none, he answers. "He went around constantly acting as if he was better than everyone else, and deserved all the great respect he deserved. And I was in his class for quite a while, but i learned nothing. It was my fault too probably, but i did try my best to learn. And then i got a better offer from Suzaku. And then... well... many things have happened since then, ultimately leading up to me being in here."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 30th 2008, 8:07 am

The pendant upon Dagomis' neck began to glow, a malignant red, a color Dagomis had never seen it before. Dagomis realized that Nejisuke was lying. "I'm sorry, but my brother says that you are lying." Dagomis smiled as he said this, as if he had completely ignored his brother and Nejisuke and had chosen to skip the subject entirely. "But, past that, how did you come to be here in this prison, Futou?"
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 30th 2008, 1:32 pm

Nejisuke eyes grow wide a bit at the glowing pendant, and wonders quietly to himself. How? Militis is dead.... isn't he? As Nejisuke hears Vain call him Futou he visibly cringes at the name. "Please... don't call me that. Too many bad memories..." His voice is weak as he says this. He then quickly rebuilds his walls in his head and he looks more in control agains. "I failed in an attempted reconosance mission. I tried to delve a little to far, and got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. It ended with me in a fight with one of the Tsurabi here, Hatsugen."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 30th 2008, 10:56 pm

Dagomis looked forward into the prison holding the Suzaku warrior. Dagomis noticed that he cringed at the use of his true name, the first thing that came to mind was a loophole for him if he were ever assigned to interrogate Nejisuke. "Ok, so it is Nejisuke, then. Well, Nejisuke, why would you be doing such a reconnaissance that would put you at risk to be captured. Does Suzaku not have operatives more suited for such missions?" Dagomis smiled at the words, to show that he was here as a friend rather than as a Sentou Gakuin warrior. He knew that the best way to interrogate someone was to not interrogate them at all but to meet as friends and let information come forth. His method was the same as the old adage, "You catch more flies with honey then vinegar". Though, he let none of this escape him in any facet or form.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 31st 2008, 2:02 pm

A small smile entered Nejisuke's face. "All of us could probably do the job well, i just tried to go the extra mile and failed. I guess i also had the best chance of learning anything if I faked like I was coming back to Nejisuke Metaruhando... That part of my plan worked like a charm. My assassination attempt on him failed though... and everything went downhill from there." Nejisuke smile fades as he says this, but it was necessary to maintain the facade that he was trying to kill him. No blame could be aimed at Nejisuke M, he couldn't let that happen to him. Nejisuke face reveals nothing though, that was one chunk of information that he had kept from anyone interrogating him so far. He was starting to warm up to this person a bit though. He hadn't been forceful about anything, and he had seemed to be truly interested.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 31st 2008, 2:48 pm

Mamoru was puzzled about one part of Nejisuke's story and he figured that he would ask about it, "But, why would you attempt an assassination on Nejisuke? The both of you seem to have a history and a good report." He, for the first time in the entire conversation, didn't understand the logic behind the statement. He didn't understand why someone who seemed to be good friends with a person, would try to kill that very same person. He wasn't calling Nejisuke a liar, but he just didn't understand.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 31st 2008, 3:52 pm

Nejisuke looks up at Vain with a coldness in his eyes. "We were friends for a long time, but why leave any loose ends open? It was my job to get out of here with my information, and Nejisuke M knew too much. I needed to remove him from the equation. But now, since the bomb exploded prematurely, everyone knows what Nejisuke allready knew, so it is immaterial. I'm almost happy that it failed... almost. It would have been better for my job in Suzaku if it had succeeded, and job comes before life. But at least now we can be friends for as long as I'm stuck down here. Sure Nejisuke M was pissed at first cause I tried to kill him, but he never has been able to remain angry for very long... but I have lost any trust he had in me, and that isn't good..." Nejisuke eyes seems to have a faraway look as he says all this, as if it was something he had just seen happen, and wished he had never been there. His eyes quickly come back to focus after he finnishes. "But none of that really matters. I'm still stuck here."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 31st 2008, 5:05 pm

Nejisuke wrote:Nejisuke looks at Vain and looks for any malicious intent in his eyes. Seeing none, he answers. "He went around constantly acting as if he was better than everyone else, and deserved all the great respect he deserved. And I was in his class for quite a while, but i learned nothing. It was my fault too probably, but i did try my best to learn. And then i got a better offer from Suzaku. And then... well... many things have happened since then, ultimately leading up to me being in here."

OOC: Now then, I'm not usually the rules lawyer, but I need to point out two things:
1) The above statement was 100% perfectly, right on the mark. Everyone who was here back then knows this, including me, Nejisuke, Rorak, and you would too, but you never seemed to have to realized it, not even back then either. Despite us all telling you this multiple times.

2) Isn't there a new rule that says only one place at one time? You're down here and in the lunchroom. Pick.
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
Health Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Lunch and a Plan Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Lunch and a Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 31st 2008, 5:38 pm

(OOC: I was posting as Dagomis' perception of his brother, and for the record, I only acted that way toward certain people, who my Militis character could not stand. And the 1st one wasn't really a rule that is enforced, merely an opinion. Also, in that instance, the only "best" Nejisuke did was his "best" to get out of that particular class. Finally, I am no longer in that topic, so there was really no point in posting your OOC post. And the fact that the character, Militis, was pretentious was part of the character, he acted as a prodigy and therefore was conceited and spiteful.)

"Well, you're not really stuck here, with the help of a Tsurabi you could easily get out of here and return to Suzaku." Dagomis smiled, both evilly and playfully, as he said this. He, then, stood up and walked toward the stairs. "I bid you, Adieu." With that said, Dagomis walked up the stairs and out of the prison.

Last edited by Dagomis on December 31st 2008, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 31st 2008, 5:40 pm

OOC: He tried his best at first, but that didn't last long due to his dislike of Militis. So that was acurate.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 31st 2008, 5:42 pm

(Didn't say it wasn't accurate, and it's your turn.)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 31st 2008, 5:47 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi nods a goodbye to Vain as he leaves. He pays little attention to his comment about letting him out. He didn't think that they were stupid enough to let him go here, and he wouldn't need their help if all went according to plan, but that all depended on if Nejisuke M did what he suspected he would with his cellphone at his disposal. Then his plan would be unleashed.

OOC: but that will have to wait until i get his techniques done and approved...
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum