Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Elemental Strength&Weakness I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Elemental Strength&Weakness

Go down

Elemental Strength&Weakness Empty Elemental Strength&Weakness

Post by Jisenki November 8th 2008, 12:34 am

During your battles you may realize that different characters all have different techniques that involve different elements. Some techniques work better than others! Elemental affinity plays an important role in the RPG experience. You are a Fire and Lightning user and your opponent uses Ice and Wind. Looking at this, I think it would be pretty obvious that you with the Fire and Lightning techniques would prove to be more well-prepared in battle against your opponent. On the previous forum, elements didn't play too much of a role other than allowing you to be creative. This time, they will allow a much more strategic outlook to be seen and cause each player to think a little more on the Battlefields and when creating their character. Take a look below at what I mean.

In battle, using a technique with an elemental weakness or strength results in an increase and decrease of the warrior's dice if a defending element (meaning defense, counter, or Spec.Def) has a stronger elemental affinity than the attacking element.

Below is an Example:

[Player 1]
Attacks with "Blazing Sun Cannon".
-Element: Fire
-Attack Power: 200
-Dice Roll Result: 8

[Player 2]
Defends with "Aquatic Tower Torrent"
-Element: Water
-Dice Roll Result: 8

As you can see, both warriors have the same Dice Values, which would usually result in a Dice Break, but since the defend (Player 2) is defending with a Water Element technique, the opponent's Dice Roll Result of 8 goes to 3 instead, causing the water element to defend successfully against the fire attack. Basically, when the defending player uses a technique with an Element that is strong against the offensive player, the offensive player with the weaker element has their Dice Roll decreased by 5.

This only works for techniques that have a strength and weakness relationship, meaning that for two techniques that have lightning and venom (lightning being the attacker, venom being the defender), no Elemental Strengths or Weaknesses exist, so nothing would occur with the increase and decrease of dice values by this rule.

Below is the Strength and Weakness relationship:

Fire<Water<Lightning<Earth<Wind<Fire

Spoiler:
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Elemental Strength&Weakness Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Elemental Strength&Weakness Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Elemental Strength&Weakness Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Elemental Strength&Weakness Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Elemental Strength&Weakness Left_bar_bleue63/100Elemental Strength&Weakness Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down