Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Information on Slots I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Information on Slots

Go down

Information on Slots Empty Information on Slots

Post by Jisenki November 2nd 2008, 11:37 pm

Slots refer to the space that your character has available to hold different things such as techniques, weapons, equipment, capsules, etc. Slots will be used now in order to replicate the sense of carrying and personal inventory. An example of what you may have seen that is similar to slots is the rule for capsules. If you recall, there was a rule stating that certain ranks could only hold a certain amount of capsules, which would mean that a certain amount of creatures could be held on a person. This will still be used, but these slots will apply to more than just creatures. It will apply to weapons you can have to you, equipment you can have equipped, and techniques that your character may possess. This will also add a new RPG-style element to the forum forcing you to consider which techniques you have as well as what techniques you wish to create for each situation your characters may face. As your character earns more levels, you will gain more slots, adding more depth to the whole level-up system that before didn't play too much of a role besides enhancing the dice inventory. Depending on what Warrior Type and what rank your character is determines how many slots your character will have and start out with. This means that choosing your warrior type matters more now than it did before.

If you want an example of how slots can affect your character, think of it this way: If you are a puppeteer, you will need to have weapons (puppets to be specific). This means that your weapon slots may be increased but another stat, like how many Equipment slots you have, may be lowered since puppeteers aren't really direct fighters. Another example could be Alchemists, who may use and need more equipment and accessories. They may start with more Equipment slots, but less Creature slots depending on what type of Alchemist they are.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Information on Slots Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Information on Slots Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Information on Slots Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Information on Slots Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Information on Slots Left_bar_bleue63/100Information on Slots Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down