Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Mundael Search I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

The Mundael Search

Go down

The Mundael Search Empty The Mundael Search

Post by Riko September 5th 2008, 4:31 pm

Through the windy evening appeared a small child from the gates of the school. She had arrived to search for her brother who she had learned was staying at the school for some training of his own. Stepping foot on campus and looking around, she saw nothing too special that would attract him there. Where they lived was just as good, or so she thought for a second until she reminded herself of the horrible times she had there alone. She remembered how her parents wanted her to live in the shadow of her brother and she couldn't accept that. She would bring him back in order to show them that she was capable of living her own life, one that was not attached to her brother in such a way that she would simply be his shadow.

She looked around for him, slightly admiring the campus a little as time passed. Her expression seemed angry as her large eyes looked on in the distance and her crimson pupils gazed at the surrounding area, taking all of the detail into consideration. She knew he was there somewhere but she didn't know where. Partially cold, she hastened her search for him but she wouldn't let a little cold stop her. She would search until it was became too late but would awake early the next morning to find him.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue2200/3000The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue1700/2500The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Mundael Search Empty Re: The Mundael Search

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 8:41 pm

Raven strode the darkened campus of Sentou Gakuin, enjoying the night air, as well as his newly found freedom. Here was the way to live! Free to explore and grow, free to learn and have new experiences, and finally free of those troublesome shadows. He smiled to himself, his face hid behind his midnight black spellbook which was held in front of his face, as he was deep in his studies. It had taken him a while to get used to the presence of so many new people, most of whom were not spellcasters like himself; it had been a long while since he had felt the presence of one of his kind. Still, he had gotten used to it, and had even come to enjoy the presence of so many different energies. He still had things that he missed though, the acadamy back in the Mystique, his family, so on. Suddenly, Raven lowered the book slowly, his eyes open wide in surprise. He reached out with his mind, feeling, among the powers of the nature around him, an energy he hadn't felt in almost 2 years. He only knew one person with that fiery, angry energy that he felt now. Kraii. Raven cast his glance around, his eyes suddenly flashing blue. There! A crimson red outline burned a short distance away. His face broke into a smile. "Sister!" he called in a reasonably cheerful voice, quickening his pace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 7th 2008, 3:07 pm

Kraii stood there as the call of her brother pierced the air. She looked on to see him approaching her. To her, he seemed a bit happy. She wasn't so cheerful though as she simply stared straight at him without so much as blinking. Her angry expression didn't change one bit and her wide eyes remained just as large as before. Taking her time, she walked forward as her eyes narrowed to his approach. She had finally found him as the winds became colder within the night air.

"I found you brother."

Her voice didn't sound much like an average child of her age, but more like a mature lady. It was a calm voice with no hesitation and no regret. She continued walking at him as he moved towards her. She seemed like her only intention was bringing him home, and even though her voice made hint to it, she was beginning to envy the school and his decision even more. She wouldn't let him notice that though, so she kept her usual expression and continued to think of bad times with him and how much she wanted to move out of his shadow from her parents' eyes.

"Brother, I've come to take you back. Don't try to struggle. It will only make things more difficult for you."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue2200/3000The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue1700/2500The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
The Mundael Search Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mundael Search Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 25th 2008, 10:58 pm

OOC: Don't forget about this Raven
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum