Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Fighting for healing(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Fighting for healing(open)

2 posters

Go down

Fighting for healing(open) Empty Fighting for healing(open)

Post by Hitomi August 26th 2008, 1:18 pm

Maya was in the center of the Training Area with a wooden sword in her hand. She was attacking the trees and hitting them in marked area so that she could test he accuracy. She wasn't training to improve her strength though. She was training so that she could clear her mind and think of more methods to heal. She thought about some ways that others could become hurt in a battle and she knew that she would have to teach some of the students some ways that they could heal their allies in a fight. Afterall, it was always good to have at least one warrior per group that knew how to heal others.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Fighting for healing(open) Empty Re: Fighting for healing(open)

Post by Lockheart42 August 26th 2008, 5:03 pm

Kirihime was in the nearby bushes watching the lady do some training. She seemed strong enough to her and Kirihime was itching for a battle. She hadn't had a good fight since she was in her village, unless you counted to monsters she faced on the way to the school. She jumped out of the bushes with her fans out and ready.

"I challenge you to a fight! You can't deny it because I'm attacking with full power."

Kirihime rushed at the woman with her fans out and jumped high into the air. Using what seemed to be a lot of power, she swung her fans at the lady and a large gust of wind shot from it.

"Take this!! My Wind Slash Attack!!"

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power=75
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 27th 2008, 12:41 pm

Maya was a bit shocked and surprised by this sudden attack on her, but she quickly prepared herself. As the attack of wind made its way towards her she pulled out her katana and immediately, it shined a bright red blaze. She brought her sword back, holding it with a firm grip and timing her move carefully. As the wind approached, she slashed the sword at it in order to repel the winds back at the girl. The flames would increase the original attack power of her attack by 200 and inflict 275 points of damage to the girl if it was successful.

"Take my Flame Counter attack. This'll teach you to attack teachers at this school for no reason."

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 27th 2008, 6:42 pm

Kirihime showed off a huge smile as she saw her wind broke through the fire's counter. She figured that she could win this fight as long as she gave it her all.
She landed and ran towards the lady, swinging the fan once more. He face showed that she was having fun and that she was ready to win. Her determination and confidence was enough to let her opponent know that she would win.

"And another. Try a second gust."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Fighting for healing(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Fighting for healing(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 27th 2008, 6:43 pm

<>

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Atk=75
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 28th 2008, 10:03 am

Maya was wounded a little by the attack that she failed to counter but it was fine. It was a small scratch that she could easily ignore and heal later. She decided that now was the time to get serious and defeat this girl. Maya first needed to reflect the attack. Her sword ignited in bright flames and she slashed towards the winds, trying to make the winds shift direction and attack the person who made them. After that happened, Maya wanted to work fast and use her next technique. "You are about to witness one of my strongest techniques! Natsume Goushin-Kongou Hasshiki: Renkan Tenpen Tetsukageki!" Maya dashed towards the girl with her hands out. She made a punching motion as she came close although when she punched the punch didn't make direct contact but instead shot a force at the girl from the punch. This was Maya's ability to carry the shockwaves of her punch throughout the air and attack someone with making contact from her actually body. If the attack worked, it would do 600. If it was even the dice roll would go up by 2. If it was odd and succeeded, the attack would be increased by 200.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 29th 2008, 11:43 am

"No time to keep attacking."

Kirihime pulled her fans towards her center and swung them near the first attack that Maya had used, which was the counterattack. Winds formed in front of her where the attack was approaching. This would hopefully block the attack approachingg her. She tried to shift her feet so that she could avoid the second attack whether her defense worked or not.

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 30th 2008, 1:21 pm

Maya saw that her techniques made no effect and were being defended against. She wasn't going to let herself be defeated so easily so she tried the techniques again. Hopefully they would work this time around instead of missing.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 31st 2008, 4:02 pm

OOC: There is nothing to counter.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 31st 2008, 4:14 pm

OOC: Sorry. I'll do a post from that point after you defended and evaded. I was a little distracted which is why I posted so little.

IC: Maya was a little shocked that he techniques weren't working. She smiled a little although she was wondering if that girl could actuallt defeat her. She wondered what rank the girl was but then figured that her rank must not be so high. She came up close to the girl witha quick sprint and then punched at her, purposely missing the physical attack the needle, which was the true attack, would hopefully hit her while remaining undetected. This was the power of Ryukei Qikong-Tashikou. It was a difficult technique for an average energy user to pull off, but she could do it. Maya had had many years of training even if her form didn't seem like she did. She then reached for a single punch after the previous one, this one would hopefully make contact this time around. If it did, it would be lethal. "Try my Natsume Goushin attack. A secret move used throughout my clan's history. If you get hit with this, you won't get back up."

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 2nd 2008, 9:41 am

Kirihime watched as her opponent's attack seem to miss. Kirihime wouldn't fall for such a move like that and she knew that her opponent's wouldn't miss a stationary target so easily. She expected an attack to approach and was prepared to defend. She whipped out her two fans and swung them in the direction of her opponent's punch. Two hurricanes formed in front of her that would most likely block the attack that approached.

A second attack was a straightforward punch, but from what the lady had said, it was her most powerful attack or at least was one of her most powerful. Kirihime wanted to defend this but she was losing stamina. This battle was a little longer than she had hoped it would be, but Kirihime remained strong. She spun her fans out again towards the punch to form two cyclones that spun rapidly. The cyclones would hopefully block the attack and inflict double the original power back at the opponent. Since her opponent's attack would do 600, Kirihime's counter would do 1200 if the roll was higher. Kirihime was getting more tired by the second. She wouldn't be able to go on forever.

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Fighting for healing(open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm

The counter attack used by Maya's opponent failed as Maya's fist broke through and made contact with the girl, punching her with full force. It wasn't a punch to kill but instead was a punch to simply end the battle and stop the girl in her tracks. With the battle being over, Maya took a deep breath and walked towards the girl placing her hands above her body. She decided that she would heal the girl since this was a good battle. After the girl would be healed, Maya wanted to ask her a few questions. "Hey, let me ask you something. What's your name and what rank are you at this school?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 2nd 2008, 5:04 pm

This is the Dice for Healing Touch:

Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 3rd 2008, 12:09 pm

Kirihime took a deep breath. She was exhausted although she didn't let go of her smile. Her fight was fun, in her opinion, but it was taxing. She definately needed more training but she now had no doubts that she came to the right school. She was a bit distracted in her own thoughts, but the question her opponent had asked her slipped into her mind.

"My name? My name is Kirihime Shourisha and I'm a Yellow Ranking Warrior. I just joined this school. Are you a Yellow Rank warrior too?"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 4th 2008, 1:31 pm

Maya was amazed that a yellow ranked warrior could last that long in a fight against her. She thought about it and figured that with the girl's spirit and strength, Maya could train her to become a powerful warrior. She looked at her and crossed her arms. "Would you like me to train you so that you can become stronger? I think with your determination and skill, you could learn some new skills. I must admit though, I'm not a wind user so I can't really teach you any of my skills but I can help you make techniques similar to mine. What do you think about that?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 5th 2008, 5:25 pm

Kirihime jumped up quickly, ignoring the pain. She always thought that the chance to get stronger was a good thing and once she got her strength back, she would train endlessly to learn new skills. She gave as big a smile as she could while she looked up.

"I would love to learn more techniques. How soon can we start?"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 6th 2008, 11:58 am

"Very soon, I don't really have much to do right now so we can head over to the hospital and do a little light training outside of the hospital."
Maya smiled a little at the enthusiasm of the girl. She was pleased to see that someone wanted to train, but Maya's training wasn't easy and she wouldn't go soft on anyone for any reason.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 7th 2008, 4:31 pm

OOC: Who's going to make the post? And can we use the training area? I saw the post that I can gain dice from going there.

IC: Kirihime looked at her new trainer with joy. She was pleased that she was going to learn some new skills and get stronger. Soon, she would take on stronger warriors at the school and defeat them. Before coming to the school, she studied a bit of the methods and ways that a warrior could train. She knew about a Training Area at Sentou Gakuin that would allow her to become much stronger with all that the school had to offer.
"Instead of the hospital, could we possibly go to the Traning Area that I've heard about? I hear that the Training Area is great for helping warriors become much stronger in a short amount of time and i've heard that it has great results."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 7th 2008, 5:57 pm

OOC: I could make it

IC: Maya looked at the girl with a bit of a shocked expression on her face. She had forgotten all about the Training Area. She looked at the girl and then closed her eyes, placing her right hand on her chin and balancing her right arm on her left shoulder. She contained herself in deep thought as she wondered about whether it was best to train there. Mulling it over for a bit, she opened her eyes when she found an answer. "Sure. That will work. I'll meet you there!" Maya jumped on a tree happily and leaped from tree to tree as a young child would. In moments, she was already out of sight.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 11th 2008, 8:20 pm

Kirihime let out a deep breath and began walking off. She was happy to start training at the school finally. Hopefully she would compete in a lot of battles and become the greatest ninja like she had hoped. Then, she could show her clan how powerful she has become.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum