Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only)

2 posters

Go down

Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only)

Post by Hitomi March 26th 2008, 11:35 pm

Hitomi sat atop a tall tree looking out into the world beyond Sentou Gakuin. She looked straight ahead without blinking as though she was looking out into the distance or even into the future. As she sat, her long pink hair flowed throughout the wind and well as her ripped robe. Being so big, it caught plenty of wind. It hadn't been long since Hitomi joined Sentou Gakuin and started her training to become a better warrior. She thought about the day when Akaari might come again to kill her. She wanted to be ready but she didn't feel so ready. She felt almost pathetic and realized that she needed more training. She may have been a little hard on herself, but it was in her personality to be that way and she couldn't help it. She wondered if her brother was still alive. There was sadness thinking about him and sadness because Hitomi even doubted that he was dead.

He's alright, I know it. I know that Akaari is still living too. He won't stop until he finds me...hopefully when that day comes, I'll be ready.

Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue0/100Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty Re: Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only)

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 11:45 pm

OOC: You do realize that there is only one other Yellow Ranked warrior as if yet, right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty Re: Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only)

Post by Zura March 27th 2008, 1:52 am

Kazuki saw Hitomi atop the tree wondering what she was thinking about. At the same time Kazuki thought that until now he had not been doing much lately so Kazuki decided to approach Hitomi and asked her if she had any troubles on her mind that he could help her with.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue36/100Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 27th 2008, 9:42 am

Hitomi looked down at Kazuki approaching him. She wondered where he was going but didn't say anything. Only her right eye looked down because of the disability in her left eye. Hitomi knew nearly no people at the school and the person approaching made no difference. She thought that he looked familiar but wasn't quite sure.

I wonder what that boy down there is doing?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue0/100Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 27th 2008, 5:32 pm

Kazuki was pretty bored at the time with the lack of communication between the two of them so in a casual tone while scratching the back of his head and asked Hitomi if she needed someone to fight with to help her train a bit.

Hey do you want to fight a bit to get use to the fighting environment around here?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Left_bar_bleue36/100Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 27th 2008, 11:08 pm

Hitomi jumped down from the tree above and stood before Zura. She wanted to smile but her personality wouldn't let her. Instead, she pulled out her sword and positioned herself in a stance.

"I'm ready."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 27th 2008, 11:47 pm

Kazuki put on both of his gloves, took a deep breath, then flames came out of his gloves and a calm aura of flame came from his forehead. He took a fighting stance and then using the flames from his gloves he dashed forward aiming to punch Hitomi.

Let's start.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 27th 2008, 11:52 pm

OOC: Are we using the die?

IC: Hitomi dashed off towards Zura with her sword in hand. She
performed a simple slash to start things off. She wondered how tough
this guy was. His face didn't really show too much expression in the
fight but that didn't clear up much.
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2008, 12:00 am

OOC: Not sure about this, but I believe that you have to use the die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 2:18 am

OOC: sorry i forgot to use the die when i posted the attack
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 2:26 am

Zura was hit by the slash but it didn't seem hurt him by a great degree. After Hitomi's attack Zura jumped backwards but then dashed forward again for another punch followed by a roundhouse kick.

Punch
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Kick
Zura carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

OOC: Please tell me if I did this wrong.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2008, 2:13 pm

OOC: beign as it was a basic slash, no. But remember that if you can't defend or counter a special kind of attack, you subtract the attack power instead of the the number that rolled. But, so far so good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 4:01 pm

OOC: So he lost HP based on the attack power of my sword?

IC: Hitomi took a step back in an attempt to dodge the punch. She was
slipping a little but she didn't think that the slip would affect her
overall dodge. A sidestep is what she used to dodge the punch. As she attempted to dodge, her robe blew quickly in the wind.
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
She also placed her sword above her a little to defend against the kick that Zura had thrown at her. If it was successful, Zura might have been thrown off guard for the quick moment.
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 4:20 pm

After his attack, Zura fell on one knee and took a moment to regain his balance. After regaining his balance he began to charge his maximum canon technique in one hand but for the moment he needed to concentrate to make sure that his technique would not back fire against him.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 4:35 pm

Hitomi began to manuever around the trees in an attempt to avoid the
attack. She noticed that the boy was planning on attacking but she
didn't know how. She immediately pulled out her gun and fired a shot
off at Zura. The shot moved fast as it was aimed for his leg.
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 4:49 pm

Zura noticed the shot as soon as he heard the gunfire and while still charging his maximum cannon in one hand he planned used his flame jets to evade the shot only using the other hand.

Zura carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 4:56 pm

OOC: Since my dice was higher, that means my attack was a success right?
IC:The gunshot veered off a little and still managed to make contact with the boy. Hitomi used this moment to her advantage and dashed at Zura with her sword in hand. She planned on slashing him while he was weakened from the shot. She approached closer and made her slash.

"Take This!!"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 5:02 pm

OCC: Yup thats why my health is lower now
IC: At that time Zura knew it was now the time to strike. He began dashing towards Hitomi with the acceleration of his flames and aimed for a straight punch with his maximum cannon now fully charged.

HOPE THIS DOESN'T BACKFIRE!!!!. MAXIMUM CANNON!!!!!
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 5:10 pm

Hitomi looked at the attack coming and she thought fast. She rammed her
sword into the ground and a large wall made of lightning appeared in
front of her.

"Lightning Wall Defense!"

The wall, if strong enough, could defend Hitomi from the attack.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Atop the tall tree(open to any yellow ranked warrior only) AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 5:16 pm

Zura saw the wall but could not stop his attack due to the added acceleration of his flames. He ended up punching the wall with his maximum cannon which caused a huge explosion only hurting Zura.

Dang, I should have seen this coming.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 5:26 pm

After the wall had went down, Hitomi placed her sword in her sheath and walked towards Zura. "How about we stop here? That was a good match don't you think." Hitomi placed her hand out to help Zura. She was giving him a warm smile. She wanted to make a friend. "So how about it?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 5:35 pm

Zura deactivated his flames and made a slight chuckle agreeing to stop and took Hitomi's hand and stood up brushing off all the dust from the explosion from his clothes.

Haha, looks like I have to work on my techniques a biit more huh?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 28th 2008, 6:03 pm

Hitomi looked at Zura and sat down on a nearing tree stump. She placed her gun in a hidden pocket within her robe.

"Your a good fighter. Its me that needs to work on my skills more. I need to learn more and become stronger."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 28th 2008, 11:28 pm

Zura made another chuckle saying "Are you sure about that, you did a number on me with that gun and sword of yours?" Before Zura set off for the needed treatement for his injuries he said "With the fighting skill you have now you'll reach your goal in no time."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum