Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Strengthening The Body & Mind I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Strengthening The Body & Mind

Go down

Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty Strengthening The Body & Mind

Post by Kisuke August 4th 2008, 9:22 pm

Kisuke was at the very top of Black Mist Peak training himself. This was like home to him with the pitch black darkness and the silence surrounding him. He had now learned the five basic elements but he wanted to go a step farther to complate all of his goals. He needed to master the five basic elements completely and then he wanted to learn the secondary and tertiary elements and master those too. Afterwards, he planned on capturing the final Eterna Beasts and soon after he would take over Sentou Gakuin. Its been awhile since he's seen any of his Suzaku Elites. He wondered if they were doing as he instructed and trying to find members to join Suzaku. He had also hoped that nothing had happened and that Suzaku hadn't been revealed completely just yet although he had a feeling that someone from Suzaku had done something stupid and gave too much information. For the moment, he ignored those feelings and concentrated on his elements and how to focus them. He knew Earth and Darkness but his newest elements: Fire, Water, Lightning, and Wind would make it a bit difficult. He knew what he wanted though and he was going to force himself to master them in as little time as possible.

First was fire. He stood and took a stance and then he placed his hands in front of him. He pulled all of his fire energy at once to his hands and from them a small fireball appeared. Because of the properties of fire, he believed that fire was controlled by rage, power, and ambition. So, Kisuke combined all of his hatred and rage into his hands and the small fireballs grew immensely. Within the hour, Kisuke could completely move the flames and bend them to his will, making small flames or large bursts. He also was able to move and even better, he was better to breath fire better than he could fire Darkness lasers from his mouth. He was pleased and moved on to the next element: Water.

Water was cool and swift while still lethal and dangerous. He calmed himself down and made another stance to compliment the mood and attributes of water. He would go beyond the steps of water and pull it from the air and the mist. He concentrated on the water and within minutes, he could hold the water above his hands with ease. He moved it as he wised, stretching it and strengthening it. Making it powerful and strong. He pulled more from the air around him until he could make himself a small circle of water around his own body. Water was complete. It was now time for the next: Lightning.

Kisuke stopped to take a rest and waited. It had been four hours since he started and even though he was mastering the basic elements with as much ease as he hoped, switching between them the way he was became taxing on his body. He needed a break from his training and then he would resume.
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue100/100Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty Re: Strengthening The Body & Mind

Post by Kisuke August 5th 2008, 6:59 pm

Now was the time for Lightning. He prepared himself after this his rest and short time of break. Lightning would take a moment to perform the first time around until he could get the feel for it and unleash it as he needed. He held his hands out in front of him and concentrate on lightning; What it sounded like, the impact it made, its speed. He calmed himself and after a few seconds unleashed concentrated and focused blast of lightning into the air. It sliced through the air and the mist and created a loud crackling sound. To continue his lightning training, he sent more bolts of lightning out in different directions, each being fired faster than the previous. After hours of this, he had finally adapted the feel of lightning and was able to make lightning at will with little effort. He was growing just as he planned and his elemental training was going perfectly. He could feel the energies merging and becoming one. He felt like he could use all of them at once. He thought about doing that but wanted to master Wind first and then unleash them after a full merging of the five basic elements took place.

He loosened himself and focused his body and mind. He learned about Wind and took the most time to study it. It required patience and skill but lacked the need of rage and anger making it different from fire and Kisuke's fighting style. He loosened his body and breathed in and out. For hours, nothing happened. It wasn't until Kisuke rid his mind of the evil was he able to use the wind energy. He gently pushed forward and from his fingertips came a slight breeze. He pushed harder and made powerful winds and pushed his hardest to make a gale wind that made tearing sounds. He could feel the energy of the wind and synchronized it with the other elements in his grasp and finally with his own self and like the other elements he had, he too was able to control the wind at will whenever he needed. He stopped and took a very deep breath and unleashed all of the elements at once, forming a blast of fire from his mouth, water raining down upon him, lightning striking from his eyes, earth crumbling and floating below him, and wind blowing from his hands. The shadows wrapped around him as he joined his Darkness element with the rest of his elements. He felt empowered and used his wind power to propel himself away at high speeds. He took to the sky to create techniques and to ultimately prepare for the destruction of his enemies.
    Kisuke
    Kisuke
    Suzaku Leader

Male
    Number of posts : 732
    Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
    Experience Points :
    Strengthening The Body & Mind Left_bar_bleue100/100Strengthening The Body & Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down