Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Arrival of Hibari (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Arrival of Hibari (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty Arrival of Hibari (Open)

Post by Zura July 21st 2008, 1:12 am

Hibari began to walk down the long pathway with his hair and tie rustling as the wind was blowing against him. As he was walking, he had his hands in his pockets and had a bored look on his face. After a few minutes of walking, Hibari took a piece of paper out of his pocket. The piece of paper was a letter from Lambo requesting Hibari to come to Sentou Gaukin to help train some of the students there. Hibari looked at the letter throughly while he was walking. When Hibari was finished reading the letter, he stuffed it back into his pocket and let out a sigh.

Ahhh... this seems like a waste of my time, but I have nothing better to do. Hopefully I'll meet some people that will relieve my boredom. In that letter it said that Lambo wants me to teach some kid how to use his tonfa skillfully in battles. I just hope that this kid doesn't turn out to be some weakling that I can defeat in a couple of hits.

Hibari resumed walking down the pathway with his head down.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty Re: Arrival of Hibari (Open)

Post by Xexame July 21st 2008, 7:49 pm

Vance was walking in the distance towards Hibari. His white hair was flowing in the wind, just barely covering up his eyes and the light blue stare that they had, which could penetrate. He wasn't in any unfamiliar territory and he had known the general people that came that way, except for this new guy he saw. The truth of the matter was that he was searching for Xexame since he had escaped. He slowly walked up to Hibari with his calm smile. Although calm, it gave off an almost sinister feeling with it. He pulled out his gun and raised it toward Hibari with his right hand. With his left hand, he raised a picture of Xexame from his pocket and showed it to Hibari.

"Hey, you bastard. Have you seen this guy? I aint' got all day so give me a quick answer."

Vance was above all else, disrespectful. He couldn't help it. He learned how to speak from the worse gangs so he picked up on the way they spoke, which wasn't really the best way. He grinned as he held the gun pointed at Hibari in his right hand and the picture up towards Hibari in his left hand. His finger was tightly around the trigger and it seemed like he would shoot Hibari regardless of what the answer was.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 21st 2008, 9:33 pm

Since Hibari was the kind of person who likes to retain order wherever he is at, Hibari was pissed off at the disrespect from a man he had never seen before. Hibari replied with an annoyed look on his face and both of his hands in his pockets.

No, I do not know this man and right now I am in a bad mood because of you.

Hibari then quickly took a purple box of of his pocket, ignited a purple flame from his ring and put the flame inside of the box causing it to open and releasing a pair of tonfa. Hibari quickly got hold of the tonfa and dashed in back of Vance and held one of the tonfa right next to Vance's head and said.

Now get the hell out of here before I bite you to death.

Then the tonfa right next to Vance's head ignited a great purple flame but the flame was not close enough to actually touch Vance since Hibari decided to give Vance a chance to walk away unless he attacked Hibari.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 22nd 2008, 2:58 pm

OOC: If you guys fight, make sure you have your techniques made.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 23rd 2008, 4:41 pm

Vance smiled and closed his eyes for a moment. He wasn't frightened at all by his opponent's speed. Actually, it made him a little happy. He didn't want to fight someone that had any less speed. Vance then sucked his teeth while smiling and shook his head. He then began to give a dark chuckle.

"You should never come this close to an enemy without knowing anything about them. You never know what could happen you bastard."

Vance's gun poked past his black leather coat and a gunshot fired at Hibari. It was a fast gunshot and Vance didn't expect anyone to be able to dodge from that distance. He didn't think the person would be wounded, or in the least be badly wounded so he he flipped into the air and landed 6 feet away from Hibari with his gun aimed at him. He fired two more shots afterwards, which were aimed directly at Hibari's arms. One shot designated for the left arm and the other designated for the right arm. Vance grinned as the loud shots pierced the air and scared birds from their trees. He sniffed as the smoke from his gun rose into the air.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 23rd 2008, 10:23 pm

When Vance shot Hibari while he was in back of him, Hibari moved a little to the side which made the bullet the far side of his chest. Hibari endured the minor wound but when Vance shot two more bullets at Hibari's arms, Hibari postioned his tonfa so the bullets would deflect off of the them. Hibari was bleeding slightly at his side due to the first shot but Hibari shrugged the pain off. Hibari then stared at Vance with eyes full of murderous intent and then he said

So you managed to wound me huh? Well now I am in a really bad mood, now I have no choice but to go on the offensive. Here I go.

Hibari dashed forward and when he was right in front of Vance, Hibari planned to do a low kick to trip Vance then follow up with two uppercuts with his tonfa. The more Hibari moved, the more the blood from the wound bled through his shirt.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 23rd 2008, 11:00 pm

Vance smiled as he saw the blood affecting Hibari. He waited as he saw Hibari coming towards him and he allowed himself to be tripped. It was necessary, as he threw his gun high into air before getting tripped. He then caught himself with his hands and pushed himself high into the air, following the gun that was tossed upwards earlier. He caught up to it and grabbed the gun. As he was beginning to come back towards the ground, he began to spin and he shot three more shots at Hibari with no specific location to wound him at. He made a waving motion with the gun at the same time, which allowed him to curved the bullet as it spun, making it hard to determine where it would actually land. Vance was good when it came to the gun though, and he knew how to aim. His accuracy was great and him curving the bullet while having it spin was all according to plan. As he was coming down, he shouted at Hibari from up above him.

"Hey Bastard! Careful there. You should watch yourself, you're not looking too good there. You got a little blood on you."

Vance then started laughing as he was in the air.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 24th 2008, 7:48 pm

When Vance shot the curving bullets at Hibari, Hibari quickly crouched down held his tonfa in front of him covering his face. Then Hibari made his tonfa emitting cloud flames at an explosive rate which started to create a purple dome made out of cloud flames around him to protect himself from the bullets. The dome form quick enough to protect Hibari from all of the bullets so one of the got through the dome and grazed Hibari right cheek. After the two other bullets deflected off of the dome, Hibari made the dome disperse back into normal cloud flames and looked up at Vance while he was in the sky.

Is it smart to leave yourself open in the air like that?

Then Hibari took a stance with his legs bend and his arms sticking out and began spinning around while he made his tonfa emit a great amount of cloud flames. After a few seconds of spinning, he swung one arm towards Vance in the sky, which made the cloud flames from one of his tonfa get tossed on the ground and the small amount of cloud flames began spinning and gradually became a massive tornado of cloud flames and was heading straight towards Vance.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 24th 2008, 8:05 pm

Vance made a quick scoff and continued smiling. He was planning something and he was going to show more of his skills.

"Very true, it wouldn't be smart to leave myself open in the air like this, but you didn't think about something, bastard. I'm not leaving myself open. Hehe."

He gave a wider grin and placed his hands in front of him as the Cloud Flames from Hibari made its way towards him. His hands then began to glow a silvery color and in seconds, a large wall made of magical steel appeared in front of him, blocking the flames. What was a bonus was that the flames also bounced back from the metal wall, since it had special properties that deflected attacks at the opponent. While still in the air, he landed on the metal wall and jumped off of it, flipping sideways. He was burned a little by some flames but he ignored it from the moment and hoped Hibari hadn't noticed. While upside down in the air, Vance pulled out a magazine from his gun and placed in a single bullet at the top of the gun. It was a purple bullet and was known as the poison bullet, for its abilities to poison the target on contact. He fired it, and the bullet snuck past the metal wall now coming down after the reflected cloud flame. He aimed it so that it wouldn't interfere with the fire but wouldn't be thrown off course by the wall while still moving towards Hibari.

"Try my poison bullet you bastard!"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 24th 2008, 11:14 pm

Hibari saw that Vance's poison bullet was coming right at him and so was his backfired tornado. Hibari knew about how much damage his own tornado could do to him but he didn't know what other ailments the poison bullet could cause him. So Hibari chose the safest decision, Hibari dodged the bullet but got hit dead on my his tornado. After the tornado passed through Hibari, Hibari had multiple slashes all over him but Hibari endured the pain and kept on fighting. Hibari charged forward towards Vance and he planned to hit Vance from the front but then faint the frontal attack and quickly move behind Vance and attack there. While Hibari was fighting he thought to himself.

It's all that damn cow's fault, if he didn't tell me to come to this place. I wouldn't be so aggravated by this freak who pisses me off with his cockiness.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 July 25th 2008, 8:23 am

OOC: Just wondering, but i thought that no cursing was allowed on this site
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 26th 2008, 12:33 am

OOC: Cursing is allowed. As long as it isn't constant spamming and vulgar cursing, it is allowed. The only word that isn't allowed is the F
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Arrival of Hibari (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Arrival of Hibari (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 27th 2008, 10:28 pm

Vance fell for thefaint and was hit back a distance by Hibari. He rolled to reduce the total impact of the attack and then jumped up into the air. Going back in the air, he shot a bullet at Hibari moments after he located him again. It was a single average bullet, but he took his time to aim it at his opponent's leg. This was an attempt to slow him down, even if it was just slightly. The bullet's recoil pushed him back an inch or so in the air and Vance then landed and reloaded his gun.

Not the best time to reload. Crap! I'll try and wrap this up fast.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 28th 2008, 10:39 pm

Hibari took the shot in his leg but endured the pain and started running towards Vance while he was reloading his gun and planned to do a frontal attack. Hibari's running rate was much slower than it was originally was because of his multiple wounds.

As Hibari and Vance were still fighting Lambo began walking up the Eternal Pathway. While Lambo was walking, he let out a big yawn and scratched the back of his head.

Hmmm... Hibari should have arrived at Sentou Gaukin by now, what is he doing?

Then Lambo looked down the pathway and saw the fight between Hibari and Vance.

What? Oh man Hibari, this is what I hate about you.

Lambo began running towards Hibari, but Hibari was too concentrated in fighting to notice Lambo.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 28th 2008, 11:10 pm

Like Hibari, Vance was also too concentrated to notice anyone approaching him. He continued reloading. It took a few seconds, but he finished. He then shot a single bullet at Hibari head on, aiming for no place on him in particular. Vance needed to find Xexame as soon as possible. He couldn't turn down a battle though and his opponent was good. He stopped after taking the shot and began to think. His focus was splitting and his concentration was vanishing.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 29th 2008, 9:22 pm

Lambo quickly dashed right in front of Hibari and grabbed the tonfa that was about to hit Vance. Lambo said to Hibari in a serious tone. "Hibari stop what you are doing, you are covered in wounds and knowing you, you won't stop fighting until one of you is dead, and it doesn't look like you are going to survive due to your multiple wounds." Hibari pulled his tonfa back and hit Lambo in the face with it. "Shut up and get the hell out of my way, I need to deal with this cocky bastard." Lambo endured Hibari's strike and started to make lightning flames emit all over his body. Lambo then punch Hibari right in the stomach with an lightning charged fist and then grabbed Hibari by the neck and electrocuted him. When Hibari lost consciousness, Lambo picked up Hibari and put him on his back and looked towards Vance and said to him. "Hey sorry for the trouble this guy caused you, but if you have some unfinished business with this guy, he'll be back and if he sees you again he won't go so lightly on you like this time."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 30th 2008, 5:50 pm

Vance put his gun away. Still wearing his smile. He walked close to Lambo and Hibari and was going in the opposite direction to look for Xexame. He figured that since Hibari had to leave, now would be a good time to continue looking for Hibari.

"Lucky for you that you have to go Tonfa-bastard. I might have to show you some more of my skills."

He walked away with a confident chuckle. He walked down the road with his gun in a holster under his black leather coat. He didn't exactly know where to find Xexame but the trip itself would satsify Vance.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum