Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Xexame:: Detention I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Xexame:: Detention

Go down

Xexame:: Detention Empty Xexame:: Detention

Post by Xexame June 10th 2008, 8:26 pm

Xexame walked into the Detention Room and sat at one of the chairs. He had no idea what Detention was and no one would tell him. He figured it wasn't that bad since no one really seemed to give a crap about it. He also thought this because Militis wasn't even there and no one else to supervise him was in sight. Xexame leaned back in his chair, crossed his legs on the desk, and folded his hands behind his head. He looked up at the ceiling thinking about the fun times he used to have with his best friend. Then he thought about the bad times. The torture, the cruelty, the misery. He sighed and then thought about his friend more. He wished he could see her again. It had been so long and he wondered if she was safe where she was. All he could do was remember that day. That day when he escaped and she gave up the chance that was rightfully hers to remain and stay a mere servant. He promised himself that he would find a way to get her back, but there was some fear. Xexame was scared because of the man that stood in his way originally. A scary man if one was ever seen that wielded guns with the greatest of ease. Even to this day, Xexame's power was no where near powerful enough to defeat him. Xexame then thought about Zura and Lambo and the conversation they had about Sky Flames.

Oh yeah, that's right. I can use Sky Flames because I have a will to protect others. I want to protect her...I want to defeat him to do it. Now that I think about it, didn't Lambo say that I could use my flames for acceleration and flying? He did say that. I think I remember him saying that I can use ice with more training and freeze other flames. 'Sky, the one who colors and engulfs everything'. It applies to those that have a great will to lead, protect, and watch over those he or she cares about. I guess if I hope to defeat him, I should learn about the sky flames more.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue0/100Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Xexame:: Detention Empty Re: Xexame:: Detention

Post by Xexame June 12th 2008, 1:11 am

OOC: Are we still doing this post?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Xexame:: Detention Left_bar_bleue0/100Xexame:: Detention Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 12th 2008, 9:45 am

OOC: We are, but you truly should have gotten the hint. This is a regular post, not one that works under the class rule, which means because I am still in the Sleepless Night post, I an not join here, so you character will be sitting there for a period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 12th 2008, 11:18 pm

OOC: All right.

IC: Xexame stood up and looked around. It was a sad looking room, but Xexame has seen much worse. He felt no intimidation from this at all. Xexame felt like leaving because he thought Militis wasn't going to show up. He made his way outside and into the hallways but returned. He was too curious and he wanted to see what this Detention was. He fell asleep for a moment and dreamt about being stronger for his friends. He had a goal to keep to and he promised himself that he would rescue his best friend. He couldn't help but have some fear and in his dream, he and his friend were killed by Saike's guard. He immediately woke up. His face gave a different look as he thought about his friend. It was his complete desire to save her and his remembered Benizakura. He reached for the box in his pocket that he was given by Zura and Lambo and looked at it for a moment. He then created a large Sky flame in his hand and aimed it into the hole. From it, Benizakura emerged. He placed the twin tonfa on his arms and attempted to train with them. He would attack with both at the same time, which was an amateur move for a person that didn't know better. He had no clue how to use the tonfa and wasn't skilled in fighting with them, but with his desire to save his friend he continued training. What felt like hours passed by and Xexame continued training. If Militis wouldn't show up, he wouldn't waste time. He decided to train in this spare time.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 12th 2008, 11:53 pm

Bats flew into the Dentention Room...

They all flew into the middle of the floor forming into the shape of Militis' body. After a few minutes, Militis himself was standing in the room. "Ok, now is time for your detention, and you have a choice between two different options. You may choose either for a mental detention, or a physical detention. The mental will test your mental capacity, and the physical will test your physical dexterity and ability to focus and control energy, such as in meditation, along with outward physical testing."

Militis knew what he had planned for the detention on both fronts, and he knew both would be extremely trying because he had made them personally for Xexame. He sat where he had landed and began to meditate, waiting for the answer to his question, but he already had a feeling what the answer to the question was. He knew that the meditation would be a short one, so he didn't delve very deep into it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 15th 2008, 11:31 am

Xexame sighed and dropped his head down. He knew that both would be boring and that it would wind up being a waste of time and he had only two options. He now learned that Detention was simply boring activities. He wished a fight was an option or something else. Mental training wasn't how Xexame did things because he didn't rely too much on his mind in a battle. He was more of a fighter that striked without thinking. So far, it worked for him. He decided to make his decision.

"Fine then. I guess I'll choose physical and get this over with. I needed a good workout, and this could help my training anyway."

Xexame stretched a bit to prepare for his physical exercise that didn't seem very physical. Both seemed more like mental or some category outside the two.

I wonder how meditation and energy control is physical? Why do I even have to learn these things. I've never used them. I guess I'll learn them to make him happy and then I can continue with my day. I don't really plan on using them outside of this in a real battle. I think that if I tried it would be disastrous.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2008, 12:18 pm

OOC: The Physical, does not always mean exercise.

IC: "It's not an exercise, it is more of an exam than anything else." Militis formed some hand seals, and cupped his hands, a set of weights appeared in his hands. "Now these weights are different, to even lift them off the ground you must have near perfect energy control, something you gain from proper meditation, now with these weights, the weight varies with control they will be light as a feather, but without control, there weight is astronomical." Militis, then, set the weights down in front of himself. "Now, you objective is to wear these weights on your legs and do 100 90 degree pushups. Like so..." Militis, put both of the weights on his legs, and at first did a handstand, he then did 10 90 degree pushups, going up and down in his handstand. He returned to his sitting position after finishing, and then, put the weight in front of Xexame, "You must only do 100, then you may leave. Good luck."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 15th 2008, 9:56 pm

OOC: I know. Its from Xexame's perspective though and that's the way he thinks.

IC:

Xexame sighed. He knew this was going to be extremely boring to him and he figured that no matter what, he should try. 100 ninety degree pushups normally didn't sound hard but with strange weights, this would be difficult. Xexame waited and tried to meditate. He decided to use his flame element within his body as his energy as a catalyst and try. He focused on his body and his own body system, which was a bit more complex than an average human but he tried.

I guess that I can use the tips that I got in the past from him and a few others. I'll try to do what happened when Zura and Lambo gave me that box. Let me remember....I concentrated my fire into a certain spot by trying to make an attack and then condensing the effort I put into striking with. I guess if I try that...

The weights felt lighter on Xexame's feet. He realized that he could control his energy but his patience for actually trying was very slim because he never did it before and never cared to. He stood up while still holding the energy in the same place. They weren''t exactly light as a feather now but they weren't heavy and were manageable. He stood on his hands and started to begin the pushups. He did two and stopped.

Maybe I should stretch first? I wouldn't wanna hurt myself.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2008, 10:56 pm

Militis looked at his student, and became very proud. "Wow, you are actually learning my lesson, finally, congratulations. But though I praise you must still finish." Militis began to meditate, but during which he released one bat to watch his student from the ceiling. A smirk crossed his face while he meditated, a smirk to show how proud he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 16th 2008, 4:45 pm

Xexame was ready to do the rest after he stretched for a bit. He balanced himself on his hands for a moment and balanced his fingers, which was the key to the handstand. He started with his first. He kept his pace and didn't do it too fast so that he wouldn't tire himself out so fast. It took about a half an hour but he did the 100. He was tired and sweating but he was happy it was over. He sat on the floor and breathed heavily.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2008, 6:18 pm

"You may go now. Leave the weights where they are." Militis exploded into a thousand bats all of which flew out of the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 12:00 am

Xexame took the weights off slowly and placed them on the floor. It was late now but he still planned on relaxing. He fell to the ground for a moment after Militis left but after a few seconds, he stood back up and continued out. He headed for the campus grounds.

"Damnit! This way a long day and my arms are a bit sore. It should be okay though. I'll get over it. I've been through worse afterall."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down