Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued)

Go down

Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued)

Post by Guest June 8th 2008, 11:51 am

Hours later...
Militis was still sitting on the bench he had been since Dagona had left him. His face in his hands, his thoughts still racing. Though, it was almost time for him to open the classroom, he couldn't even move, his mind was stuck on his new powers, Dagona, and everything he had just experienced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty Re: Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued)

Post by Jisenki June 8th 2008, 10:54 pm

Someone walked by in the dark night. His vision wasn't easily seen because of the dark clothing he wore at the time of day, but the white hair on what seemed to be his jacket and the red streaks that slid through his own hair made his sight a little bit more noticeable. He walked up to Militis slowly. He wanted information about something, which was evident in his eyes. He stopped once he was about 6 feet away from Militis.

"You wouldn't happen to have an emerald would you? I'm searching for one and I think one may be located somewhere nearby."

He had a deep voice that pierced through what seemed to be clouded judgment and false hopes.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue63/100Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2008, 9:04 am

Militis looked up at the boy, and thought about his question, "No, but if you truly would like to know, you should find the Head Warrior, Jisenki. You could check for him in three places: the swordsman classroom, his office in the Main School Building, or his house." Militis then put his head back into his hands, and continued to think about everything Dagona had said.

Last edited by Militis on June 9th 2008, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 9th 2008, 12:36 pm

Kagemaru scoffed a bit and walked off. He didn't want
to do it that way and didn't really trust this person on the bench. He
would give him the benefit of the doubt and, for the moment, trust that
he didn't have a Destruction Emerald on him, but Kagemaru sensed one
nearby or at least one that was there previously. He walked away
without saying anything and vanished into the darkness of the night. He
distrusted many humans and didn't wish to rely on their help so he
wouldn't ask the guy on the bench or the one he was refferred to for
help.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Left_bar_bleue63/100Sleepless Night (Open) (Continued) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 12th 2008, 11:36 pm

Militis became bored with his thinking. He had come up with all of the answer, he required at the moment, and if need be, he would probably see Dagona again. He stood up and began to walk back to his home, his pitch black eyes wandered to the sun. A thought then came to his mind, I guess I could try this new form of instant travel Dagona has given me. He, then, focused on his destination, halfway through remembering he had a student in detention, this was his destination. His body, then, began to split into bats, one by one the bats flew off of his body until his body was no more, and a group of bats was in the air flying toward the detention room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 12th 2008, 11:44 pm

OOC: I just had a comment that I just started laughing about if I'm right. It seems like you left him in there all day. You had class in the morning, you went home to sleep, and then you came here and met kagemaru. Its really late at night and you just now realized that you had a student in detention? ha ha. I feel bad for Xexame.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2008, 8:43 am

OOC: That would be funny, but it's really early in the morning. The timeline is:
Morning Class --> Going Home to Sleep (Right After Class) --> Being Woken By Dagona (Around Midnight) --> Meeting Kagemaru (Between 1 AM and 5 AM). But, yet again that would have been funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down