Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A quick float over. I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

A quick float over.

Go down

A quick float over. Empty A quick float over.

Post by Nejisuke April 29th 2008, 7:56 pm

Jacob is high enough to be above all the buildings. He is at a cruising speed of aproximately 35 miles per hour. He fell asleep on the flight here(he started at 11:00 last night...) and is now just going over. He is now starting to wake up as the sunlight starts to warm him this early morning. He suddenly regains conciousness and by habit automaticaly fixes his gravity, he plumets towards the earth, and crashes into a tree. "ugh...."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue100/100A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A quick float over. Empty Re: A quick float over.

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 4:43 pm

"You fool... you almost hit me falling like that...to bad I dind't see you, I coulda helped you out of that one... looks like it hurt..."
*This was said by a young adult standing above the boy who fell from the sky, he has two silver blades sheathed to his side and his dark golden hair was neatly pushed back. He offers out his hand to help out the stranger*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 4:49 pm

Jacob grasps the hand and pulls himself up. His sunglasses lie on the ground next to him and as he opens his eyes as he regains his balace the blackened and scarred eyes are visible. Jacob bring his hand up on auto pilot to push up this sunglasses, then realizes that they aren't there. With blinding speed he reaches down, grabs the sunglasses, and places them back on his face. Hopefully the person wouldn't notice. "Hey, thanks for the help..."

Last edited by Nejisuke on May 1st 2008, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue4700/4700A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue3750/3750A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
A quick float over. Left_bar_bleue100/100A quick float over. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 4:54 pm

"No problem at all... So, why are you whearing sunglasses so early in the morning, not quite bright enough yet. No wonder you fell. You new here or something, im not observent half the time so, hehe... Oh, by the way, I am Roku Kayl, what is your name"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 5:00 pm

Jacob tries to keep his mindset as this person switches from one thing to another in conversation, but it was quite hard. He decides to answer the last one. "I'm Jacob Smith....i'm a bounty hunter and wanderer." Jacob is relieved that the person didn't notice his eyes. He hated sympathy and staring. Jacob notices the blades on the side of the person. "I see you to enjoy a bit of swordplay."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 5:03 pm

"You could say that, I was once a blacksmith... and failed, meserably. So I joined my villages army and though some turn of events ended up coming here and obtained the rank of an elite"
*Roku said this with a bit of pride*
"I could say the same about you, you know... Liking swordplay"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 5:13 pm

"Yeah... My father was a great sworsman. My country was in civil war. And i was stuck in my house with nothing to do. Somehow this ended up me how i am...." Jacob smiles. This was an interesting person Jacob had met this day. "So...this is Sentou Gakuin i've arrived at right? You did say elite."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 5:18 pm

"Yup, i sure am, and proud of it. Soon I hope to become the master of the Swordsman class. I am also proficiant as an energy user and ninja class. And believe it or not, in my villages malitia, I was the washout to begin with... So how old are you, for you to be out wandering and all"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 5:28 pm

Jacob listens carefully as Roku spoke. So he did arrive at Sentou Gakuin. Good. That means that his timing and speed calculations were right. Although he didn't plan on the falling thing..... "I also use some energy things. And i'm 17 currently, but i've been a wanderer for a few years now."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 5:31 pm

"Is that so, kinda young doncha think... of corse you wouldnt, or you wouldnt have done it((Roku rambles to himself outloud sometimes))...You know, I usualy dont get much respect from any outsiders... not that i get much on the inside either... Your not half bad"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 5:35 pm

Jacob chuckles at the initial age comment and at the rambling. "Thanks, i like being pretty good, and you seem to be a good person yourself. I was raised to respect all that i meet unless given reason to do otherwise... and you are elite, so you deserve some respect right?"

OOC: i just realized something. these characters are almost miror images. They are both swordsmen, they both are energy users, they both have the lightning and gravity elements, etc.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 5:43 pm

"Wow, someone actualy sees things the way I do. Not common at all, there is coming a new age where people care less and less about eachother..."
*Roku reaches into the bag he was carrying on his back and pulls out a small corked urn and two cups*
"Are you a light weight??"

ooc: i noticed that, and i didnt even look at your character ((untill just before you said that)) and heck im going to put down drunken style, i didnt know that you could do that^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 5:52 pm

Jacob almost laughs. "No, i'm no lightweight, but i don't drink....for reasons of high importance." Jacob rarely shows people this, it is ususly by accident that they notice. Jacob draws the sunglasses off of his nose and opens his eyes. "My head is all that is showing me where i am going, and even a little bit of drink has the effects of several gallons on me."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 5:56 pm

"Oh... your blind... I didn't notice... So how did you see that I had blades, it isnt something you can hear or smell, and you didnt touch it... you are quite unique... and to be honest I am a lightweight myself, which is the reason I carry this thing with me if you enderstand what I mean"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 6:03 pm

Jacob gets a smile across his face. No sympathy, good. "Oh, i see with all my senses. I can tell you that the blade is silver in color and that the tassel is blue also. And i have no clue what you meant by that last part." Jacob's smile grows larger as he says his last comment. He likes not knowing things sometimes, it is allways good to learn new things afterall^^
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 6:09 pm

"For traveling so much you dont know much about different fighting styles. I am a master of the drunken arts((hopfully)) and if feel safe saying this because there is no real counter to it because it is so unpredictable"
*Roku pulls out his shorter blade(still sheathed) and hands it to Jacob*
"Good thing my father wasnt a failur blacksmith, and my mother was a mage so they make me special stuff, and im trusting you, so if you steal it, not only will you not know how to use it, you wont get away"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 6:18 pm

Jacob listens carefuly to what this man says and picks up the blade handed to him. "It isn't that i don't know much about fighting styles, i know three myself, it is just that i have never encountered that style before. It must be fairly rare." Jacob says this while he runs his hands down the sheath, and draws the blade and runs his hand along that too, but so carefuly that his hand doesn't get cut. He mutters to himself. "very nice..." He puts the blade back in it's sheath and hands it back to Roku. He takes both sheathed blades off of his back and holds them out to Roku complete with sheathes. "These were my father's, so be careful with them."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 6:22 pm

"Im glad we can trust eachother, and if anything I am always carefull"
*Roku checks the ballance, sharpness, and design of the blade for a minute*
"Masterwork quality, good"
*Hands back the blades"
"It is rare, not many people get drunk fast enough, and if they can actualy get drunk, they dont have the right amount of controll and other yata yata to do it properly"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 6:26 pm

g2g
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 6:27 pm

kk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 5th 2008, 4:25 pm

OOC: sry roku, i haven't been on much lately^^

IC: Jacob nods his head as he places the blades back on his back. "It would be very difficult style to learn. I personaly know the styles of Tiger, Monkey, and Snake. They were difficult to learn, i can't even imagine how hard a one where you were drunk would be...." Jacob suddenly snaps to attention as he remembers something. "I just remembered why i was here. Do you know where i can find a updated bingo book of this area, mine seems to be a bit old...."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down