Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
In Depth Look At The Ranking System I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

In Depth Look At The Ranking System

Go down

In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty In Depth Look At The Ranking System

Post by Jisenki March 22nd 2008, 7:59 pm

There are a total of eight rankings in the school of Sentou Gakuin. Each rank is determined by color. The rankings are listed below.

Yellow: Yellow ranking is the lowest ranking out of them all. The people in this ranking are usually newcomers who lack high skill in RPing and overall battling although this isn't always true. This is the easiest of all the rankings to achieve as you can simply join it without any examination. Although many of the warriors that belong to yellow are inexperienced, few of them are powerful warriors that simply want to start from the beginning. Those in this ranking have groups composed of three people [three yellow ranking warriors with one as a captain of the squad].
There is no limit to the amount of people in this group.

Red: Red ranking is the second lowest. The people in [this group are those that performed well in the Physical Examination. This is a fairly easy ranking to achieve with few exceptions. Those in this ranking have groups composed of three people
[three red ranking warriors with one as captain of the squad]. There is no limit to the amount of people in this group.

Blue : Blue ranking is the highest of the three primary rankings. This group of people are good RPers that have great skills and abilities. Most of the people in this group are experienced and balanced. This is a fairly difficult ranking to gain entrance to as it takes more thought and skill. Those in this ranking have groups composed of three people [three blue ranking warriors with one as captain of the squad]. There is a limit of 20 people to the Blue ranking.

Elite
: Elite ranking is the highest status that a student can achieve. The warriors of this group are highly trained and are top class warriors. The warriors here have
reached their status through dedication. There is a minimum of two warriors and a maximum of three warriors per group. The warriors are allowed to choose their own teammates. There is a limit to 10 positions in Elite ranking.

Master
: The master ranking has a specific role, which is to teach students with the rankings of Yellow to Elite. There is a total of 6 Masters, each assigned to a specific
class type based on their primary fighting style (swordsman, Gunner, Energy, Spellcaster, Ninja, and Alchemist). They also administer tests [if they choose to], make school events, and form missions.

Trainer: A trainer has many roles in the school. As the name suggests, they are able to train a specific or many students and teach them abilities. A person may be assigned to a trainer or a trainer may choose their student and vice-versa. A trainer
is a ranking that comes after Elite. A trainer could be a graduate who no longer is in the Elite ranking. A trainer has about as much authority as a Master, with the exception of a few things. There is no true limit to Trainers, but if necessary, the Head Warrior and/or the Assistant Head Warrior could do so.

Master/Trainer: This ranking is composed of both Trainers and Masters. Anyone in this group teaches and trains individual students. This is not the same as teaching a student or training them for a point system. A Master/Trainer has a personal
group of students that he trains although they might not be in his class. There is both no limit and a limit to this group as anyone in this group counts in the maximum six people of Masters.

Head Warrior: The Head Warrior is the leader of Sentou Gakuin, and is basically principle to it. He hires the teachers of the school and also oversees the affairs of the school as well as the students. There can only be one Head Warrior and the Head Warrior is usually the strongest warrior on campus.

Last edited by Jisenki on March 26th 2008, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue6400/6400In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue4400/4400In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue63/100In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty Re: In Depth Look At The Ranking System

Post by Jisenki March 22nd 2008, 8:43 pm

Aside from the Ranking System within Sentou Gakuin, there is another Ranking System within Suzaku that is similar to this one. Unlike the Sentou Gakuin ranking system though, the Suzaku Ranking System only has three rankings to it.

Suzaku Leader: The Suzaku Leader is the head of Suzaku and the criminal organization. As the leader, he is responsible for the activities and crimes that the organization may commit. Not much is known about the Suzaku Leader to Sentou Gakuin warriors as he doesn't tend to show his face or make his identity known to others. The power of the Suzaku Leader compares to the power of the Head Warrior.

Suzaku Elite: The Suzaku Elites are members of Suzaku that follow directly below the Leader. They engage in activities personally or by sending their grunts to do the work. Depending on the Elite Suzaku will you be able to know their identity as some are not so reluctant to give secret information away. Their power compares to the Master/Trainers of Sentou Gakuin.

Suzaku Grunt: The Suzaku Grunts are the lowest of the Suzaku ladder. These are usually peons that work in multitudes under the Suzaku Elites and could even include monsters or captured warriors. The grunts aren't usually that powerful and their strength is compared to the Yellow-Blue Ranking Warriors of Sentou Gakuin.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue6400/6400In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue4400/4400In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
In Depth Look At The Ranking System Left_bar_bleue63/100In Depth Look At The Ranking System Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum