Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Artimaeus Hawkthorn I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Artimaeus Hawkthorn

3 posters

Go down

Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty Artimaeus Hawkthorn

Post by artemishiu March 14th 2011, 12:07 am

Name: Artimaeus Hawkthorn
~Nickname: Art
Breed: Human/Machine
Alliance: N/A
Ranking: Independent
Warrior Class: Swordsman/Puppeteer
~Sub-Class: Knight/Marionetter
Elemental Affinity: Metal
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description: Artimaeus is the epitome of average physically. He is around 5 feet 10 inches. He's relatively healthy if ever so slightly overweight. He has brown hair so dark that if you were to see him in the distance, you would mistake his mop as black. He has a face most like a square a quality magnified greatly by his short hairstyle. His features are also really average with the exception of his nose and eyes. He has a nose that seems flattened down slightly and is a target of mean-spirited jokes by his peers. His eyes on the other hand are much more flattering; they are dichromatic, one green and one blue. When one looks into them, it's as if they're falling into a deep abyss full of chaos, speaking of life experience that no 17 year old should ever have. Speaking of books, Art must wear glasses as his eyesight have deteriorated from the strain of lots of reading in bad lighting. Lastly, while he always has either a happy or blank expression when with people, as soon as he thinks he is alone, his face darkens and grows somber, displaying his lack of connection to people and joy.
Personality: Unfortunately, Art is hardly someone that one would describe as cheerful. Despite putting on a facade of cheer in front of everyone, anyone who takes a second to really pay attention will notice that he'll either look distracted or distressed. This depressing nature of his stems from his early life and his experiences. One could actually say that he is a misanthropist, distrusting and highly cynical. Art also has the tendency to seem highly arrogant but that is merely due to his severe superiority complex. He uses arrogance to shield the fact that his self-esteem had reached rock-bottom and probably couldn't get any lower. This has also lead to him being rather hotheaded, as victory in battle allows him to feel better about himself if only temporarily. The only thing he actually has confidence in is his intelligence. He is highly intelligent, having already invented many useful products and making a fortune off them. He is also very calculating and this helped him invest his money well. Essentially, he is now so well off, that he could live comfortably without ever working another day in his life.

------------

History/Background: Art displayed a prodigal intelligence since he was very young and actually graduated from graduate school at the tender age of 12. Due to this extremely accelerated childhood, he never really had a chance to be a kid. He was always too busy studying or working for socializing and eventually, he realized that he had lost the ability to connect with people in general. This was extremely apparent when he realized that he had little to no connection with even his parents. The only thing keeping him from disregarding them completely was his sense of duty. It didn't help that no one his age could deal with him, he was too smart, too 'out there'. These things distressed him greatly and lead to his now almost non-existent self-esteem. In addition to having an accelerated childhood, his brilliance has led him to realize just how corrupt the world is and all the institutionalized evils present in it. This merely served to send him into misanthropy and he decided that he could and would only rely on himself. He left his home at age 16 as he grew restless and reckless, almost seeking death. He almost did die but he was rescued by a kind old man who taught him the arts of technomancy. But the old man turned out to be an evil mage who wanted to turn Art into his slave to help him conquer the world. This drove him further down the lonely road of hatred and after killing the old mage, Art continued his sojourn. He ended up teaching himself puppeteering, an easy task for the genius, especially after having mastered technomancy. After only the short period of one year, he has now grown to be a feared and powerful independent warrior. Legends spread like wildfire through the lands he passes, of the young, impossibly powerful warrior, friendly but distant, following some mysterious personal agenda.
RP Sample: Art walked down the deathly silent streets of the ghost town. The eery quiet suited him rather well, as he himself was a man who preferred silence over the bustling noises of people. He allowed himself to relax a little but stayed alert, for independents were much better at making enemies than they were allies. He was just passing through, though he had hoped that there'd be some sign of civilization in this town for he needed to stock up on a few supplies. He continued walking and finally spotted the first sign of life. "SQUEAK", it was only a mouse skittering past, how very disappointing. He wondered how the mouse survived when this town was so empty and devoid, he grew suspicious. There was no logical reason for that mouse to be alive in a town where there should be no food for it. He slowed his footsteps and softened them, a single wrong move could result in death. He suspected the enemy would come any second. He was not disappointed; an arrow whizzed past him, missing so slightly that it actually scratched his cheek. He wiped the blood off and activated his armor not a second too soon as a barrage of arrows was deflected by his forcefield shield. His armor made the smallest whirring sound as it activated and stabilized; it was a marvelous invention, the child of the latest technology and the most ancient magic. "Come out now or I'll find you.", Art declared rather calmly. He always kept a cool head in battle for emotions merely slowed one down. The perpetrators came out of hiding, from almost every nook and cranny of the buildings surrounding him and charged with their various weapons at the ready. Art let out a long, drawn-out sigh before making short work of his enemy. After he sent the last one crashing into the ground with the satisfying crunch of his bone breaking, Art grabbed the closest fallen foe and asked him, "Whom are you are working for?" The man laughed and spat, "Do you take me for a fool? I'd die if I told you anything." Art smiled grimly as he dislocated the man's shoulder, "So you think that I won't kill you? Don't be foolish, I am not nearly that kind." The man howled in pain, he was broken, he started to speak, "Alright, alright! I will tell you everything, our employer is Da-" He was cut off as a dart thudded into his throat and he coughed up blood, dying without ever knowing what hit him. Art spun around quickly and watched as several dark figures shot the same darts into the other wounded men strewn along the ground and subsequently disappeared. He was disappointed but not surprised in the least, it would've been too easy otherwise. He continued on his way, not bothering to pursue the enemy for he knew they would find him again...

Last edited by artemishiu on March 24th 2011, 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue0/100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty Re: Artimaeus Hawkthorn

Post by Jisenki March 14th 2011, 9:37 pm

Technomancer isn't a legitimate sub-warrior class
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue63/100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 15th 2011, 8:26 pm

I asked you on facebook whether I could and you said yeah...
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue0/100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 18th 2011, 9:42 pm

I didn't just say "yeah" What I said was "just don't remake your old characters. as long as you follow the rules you should be fine". The rules say you have to pick from one of the selections. Technomancer in not one of the options. Feel free to be creative and allow your character to use magic to control machines or something along those lines. You do, however, have to take out Technomancer and replace it with another SUb-Warrior Class.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue63/100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 19th 2011, 6:49 pm

Yeah, yeah, whatevs. Edited.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 21st 2011, 1:16 am

Dude, eff this. I made Void exclusively for the gens Frustrae, not for every new character looking to use a vampiric element outside of the standard elemdnt scope. I put an incredible amount of detail into what it took for Dagomis to learn it (exclusion from the world, lack of emotions and physical sensations). Not to mention the fact that as part of it, the user can use no other elements adding to the pure element motif.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 23rd 2011, 11:35 am

Are we even allowed to create exclusive elements that only certain characters can use? Either way, I thought void was the absence of an element?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 23rd 2011, 3:45 pm

I just did a very brief search around the forum and as far as I can see, there are no specific guidelines or rules stating what Void can be used for or who can use it. I understand that you made it for your character but at the same time, it wouldn't be too fair if the element was off limit to every other user on the forum. Perhaps if a description of who could use it, or a general basis of who can use, was in effect the admins and mods could overall determine who could actually have it but without that I can't deny a character an element of any kind without a proper premise giving reason to them not being able to have it.

On another note you have England as a location for your character's Homeland. If you choose to give a location it must be a place on the forum or somewhere near a place on the forum (given through description). In this case, you would need to explain where Cambridge, England is in relation to some or other countries, cities, etc on the forum. Your other option is to just leave it blank and be done with that.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 23rd 2011, 8:26 pm

Ok. I have no problem whatsoever with others using the element despite what I said in anger above. But what I do have a problem with is the amount of detail that I put into it that has been removed by this new character. Dagomis lost access to all other elements learning it (purity of the element Void; and Void's seeking to destroy other elements (the dragon)), as well as his emotions and physical sensation (complete nothingness). I have a problem with the fact that those aspects of the element are being ignored.

N.B. I was going to share the element in RP with others before we shut down. I just don't want it diluted when used in the wrong circumstances (like a character with clearly defined emotions and another element).
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Artimaeus Hawkthorn Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Artimaeus Hawkthorn Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 24th 2011, 11:44 pm

Fine, I edited. No problems now, right? Jeez.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 28th 2011, 6:06 pm

artemishiu wrote:Name: Artimaeus Hawkthorn
~Nickname: Art
Breed: Human/Machine
Alliance: N/A
Ranking: Independent
Warrior Class: Swordsman/Puppeteer
~Sub-Class: Knight/Marionetter
Elemental Affinity: Metal
------------

Homeland: N/A
Physical Description: Artimaeus is the epitome of average physically. He is around 5 feet 10 inches. He's relatively healthy if ever so slightly overweight. He has brown hair so dark that if you were to see him in the distance, you would mistake his mop as black. He has a face most like a square a quality magnified greatly by his short hairstyle. His features are also really average with the exception of his nose and eyes. He has a nose that seems flattened down slightly and is a target of mean-spirited jokes by his peers. His eyes on the other hand are much more flattering; they are dichromatic, one green and one blue. When one looks into them, it's as if they're falling into a deep abyss full of chaos, speaking of life experience that no 17 year old should ever have. Speaking of books, Art must wear glasses as his eyesight have deteriorated from the strain of lots of reading in bad lighting. Lastly, while he always has either a happy or blank expression when with people, as soon as he thinks he is alone, his face darkens and grows somber, displaying his lack of connection to people and joy.
Personality: Unfortunately, Art is hardly someone that one would describe as cheerful. Despite putting on a facade of cheer in front of everyone, anyone who takes a second to really pay attention will notice that he'll either look distracted or distressed. This depressing nature of his stems from his early life and his experiences. One could actually say that he is a misanthropist, distrusting and highly cynical. Art also has the tendency to seem highly arrogant but that is merely due to his severe superiority complex. He uses arrogance to shield the fact that his self-esteem had reached rock-bottom and probably couldn't get any lower. This has also lead to him being rather hotheaded, as victory in battle allows him to feel better about himself if only temporarily. The only thing he actually has confidence in is his intelligence. He is highly intelligent, having already invented many useful products and making a fortune off them. He is also very calculating and this helped him invest his money well. Essentially, he is now so well off, that he could live comfortably without ever working another day in his life.

------------

History/Background: Art displayed a prodigal intelligence since he was very young and actually graduated from graduate school at the tender age of 12. Due to this extremely accelerated childhood, he never really had a chance to be a kid. He was always too busy studying or working for socializing and eventually, he realized that he had lost the ability to connect with people in general. This was extremely apparent when he realized that he had little to no connection with even his parents. The only thing keeping him from disregarding them completely was his sense of duty. It didn't help that no one his age could deal with him, he was too smart, too 'out there'. These things distressed him greatly and lead to his now almost non-existent self-esteem. In addition to having an accelerated childhood, his brilliance has led him to realize just how corrupt the world is and all the institutionalized evils present in it. This merely served to send him into misanthropy and he decided that he could and would only rely on himself. He left his home at age 16 as he grew restless and reckless, almost seeking death. He almost did die but he was rescued by a kind old man who taught him the arts of technomancy. But the old man turned out to be an evil mage who wanted to turn Art into his slave to help him conquer the world. This drove him further down the lonely road of hatred and after killing the old mage, Art continued his sojourn. He ended up teaching himself puppeteering, an easy task for the genius, especially after having mastered technomancy. After only the short period of one year, he has now grown to be a feared and powerful independent warrior. Legends spread like wildfire through the lands he passes, of the young, impossibly powerful warrior, friendly but distant, following some mysterious personal agenda.
RP Sample: Art walked down the deathly silent streets of the ghost town. The eery quiet suited him rather well, as he himself was a man who preferred silence over the bustling noises of people. He allowed himself to relax a little but stayed alert, for independents were much better at making enemies than they were allies. He was just passing through, though he had hoped that there'd be some sign of civilization in this town for he needed to stock up on a few supplies. He continued walking and finally spotted the first sign of life. "SQUEAK", it was only a mouse skittering past, how very disappointing. He wondered how the mouse survived when this town was so empty and devoid, he grew suspicious. There was no logical reason for that mouse to be alive in a town where there should be no food for it. He slowed his footsteps and softened them, a single wrong move could result in death. He suspected the enemy would come any second. He was not disappointed; an arrow whizzed past him, missing so slightly that it actually scratched his cheek. He wiped the blood off and activated his armor not a second too soon as a barrage of arrows was deflected by his forcefield shield. His armor made the smallest whirring sound as it activated and stabilized; it was a marvelous invention, the child of the latest technology and the most ancient magic. "Come out now or I'll find you.", Art declared rather calmly. He always kept a cool head in battle for emotions merely slowed one down. The perpetrators came out of hiding, from almost every nook and cranny of the buildings surrounding him and charged with their various weapons at the ready. Art let out a long, drawn-out sigh before making short work of his enemy. After he sent the last one crashing into the ground with the satisfying crunch of his bone breaking, Art grabbed the closest fallen foe and asked him, "Whom are you are working for?" The man laughed and spat, "Do you take me for a fool? I'd die if I told you anything." Art smiled grimly as he dislocated the man's shoulder, "So you think that I won't kill you? Don't be foolish, I am not nearly that kind." The man howled in pain, he was broken, he started to speak, "Alright, alright! I will tell you everything, our employer is Da-" He was cut off as a dart thudded into his throat and he coughed up blood, dying without ever knowing what hit him. Art spun around quickly and watched as several dark figures shot the same darts into the other wounded men strewn along the ground and subsequently disappeared. He was disappointed but not surprised in the least, it would've been too easy otherwise. He continued on his way, not bothering to pursue the enemy for he knew they would find him again...

Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum