Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Warning in the Night I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Warning in the Night

2 posters

Go down

Warning in the Night Empty Warning in the Night

Post by Xexame June 14th 2010, 11:38 pm

Rals ran back to Suzaku Fortress to warn the Suzaku Leader of the force coming. He knew that a battle would occur. It was only a matter of time. He also realized that there weren't enough people to successfully fight off the group headed that way. Kagemaru had departed to fight another member of their group one on one. Akira and Shang were doing their own mission in the Akamori. This left only Sara and himself. From what he could remember at the glance of the other group, there were at least 3 others there which put Rals and Sara and a disadvantage whhen it came to numbers. He could flip the odds though if he were to outnumber them.

Standing before him were the skull guards, blocking his entrance into the Suzaku Fortress.

"I really don't feel like this and don't have the time for this. Will you idiotic guards just go get somebody, we don't have much time!"

Surprisingly, the skull guards, or at least a small few, went into the fortress to alert someone. Rals only hoped that they actually did the job correctly.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue0/100Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Warning in the Night Empty Re: Warning in the Night

Post by Kisuke June 24th 2010, 2:02 pm

Havoc was on top of the fortress, sneakily watching below to see what was going on. He could see Rals down below as well as the girl with him. He simply smiled wide, bearing every reddened fang in his blood stained mouth. He laughed loudly. His laughs and cackles echoed throughout the area, sure to be heard by anyone nearby. He didn't descend from his aerial perch though. Instead, he remained up there, laughing his heart out all while licking his lips quickly. He was hungry for something and he wanted to eat now. He twitched a little as he tried to restrain himself from eating part of the very fortress itself. It was extremely difficult for him and it only increased his already insanely high hunger levels. He could only grunt and groan while he waited anxiously. He knew something tasty would be coming any minute now.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Warning in the Night Left_bar_bleue100/100Warning in the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum