Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P]

Go down

Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Empty Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P]

Post by Kisuke April 25th 2010, 1:34 am

Name: Kiregane Sunosuke
~Nickname: The Ultimate Bloodline/ The Escaped
Breed: Demon
Alliance: Neither
Ranking: Independent
Warrior Class: Spellcaster/Swordsman
~Sub-Class: Illusionist/Samurai
Elemental Affinity: Psychic/Venom
------------

Physical Description:

Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Ulquiorra_SchifferThe ordinary Sunosuke has pale skin, red hair, yellowish eyes, and black rings around their eyes that thin with old age. Kiregane does not fit the ordinary description of a Sunosuke. Only retaining his pale skin, he is no longer identified as a Sunosuke but as his own person, separated from the clan that he once belonged. Through multiple experiments and the mutations that occurred as a result, Kiregane has changed form dramatically. Initially, a single horn began to grow from the left side of his head but due to the strange experiments performed on him, he now has a single horn protruding from a skull on the outside of his head. Replacing his red hair is black hair and green eyes replacing his yellowish Sunosuke-brand eyes. His face represents an emotionless being without a soul and without a mind for anything else besides his own goals and killing. Two markings going down his eyes occurred as a result of the experiments performed on his eyes that allowed his to enhance his "warrior's sight". A hole around his chest that goes straight through represents Kiregane's lack of a heart. Though there could be some symbolism to his missing heart, its very literal. From the experiments performed, Kiregane was robbed of his heart. Being a demon, and a powerful one at that, Kiregane managed to survive and was crafted to live without the need for a heart, a stomach, or any organs. Designed to be the perfect tool for killing, a war machine, Kiregane doesn't even bleed due to no organs. To some extent, Kiregane is best described as a soulless body wandering around with only a purpose to keep him going. His pale body remained but his physical stature is extremely skinny compared to what it used to be. Without the need for a stomach, Kiregane doesn't require nourishment and as such, has become very skinny as a result of this. Still, he has not lost a bit of strength but has instead increased his overall strength to maximize his effectiveness against his opponents. Kiregane usually wears white clothing provided by the organization that performed the experiments. From multiple battles they are torn and ripped in various places but that doesn't bother Kiregane due to his lack of emotion.

Personality
:

------------

History/Background:
RP Sample:
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiregane Sunosuke [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down