Sentou Gakuinę V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
November 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
April 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
April 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
April 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
April 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
April 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
April 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
April 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
April 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
April 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
April 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
April 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
April 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
April 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
April 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 39 on December 15th 2009, 7:14 am

Surveying the Land(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Lockheart42 on April 7th 2010, 8:19 pm

Akira and Shang were walking near the Akamori while hoping to find some useful information. Akira decided that they should spend a few minutes within the Akamori before trying to sneak into the school itself. She knew it would be dangerous, but as long as her and Shang stuck together and remained quiet, she knew that all shouldgo as planned. Unfortunately, Akira wasn't really the type of person that did well with quiet. "So Shang, when exactly do you think we'll meet up with someone or something that has something to do with Kisuke's plans? I think we should be really sneaky and make sure that no one catches us. We gotta get the jump on them!!"
avatar
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Age : 24
Location : the center of somewhere
Occupation : You wish I knew that he had your something?
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
1800/1800  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on April 12th 2010, 9:29 pm

Xexame had just come to the meeting place of his team. He was told by the Head Warrior to meet outside of the school in front of the gates. While standing there patiently waiting for his teammates he believed that he heard voices.

Voices? I don't think many of the creatures in this forest are capable of speaking. They don't have that kind of Class. What the hell is that?

In the distance, Xexame could see two people walking towards the school. He wasn't sure if they saw him but one of them looked familiar. It didn't take him long to recognize the girl as one of the members of the team that kidnapped him and caused him to lose an arm. He assumed they hadn't seen him yet so he jumped into the nearest bushes to hide.

Damnit!! Why are they here? They're probably here to cause more trouble somehow. I think I should lay low until my teammates get here. Maybe I can ambush them first.
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by artemishiu on April 12th 2010, 9:33 pm

Shang was studying the surroundings for signs that they had been noticed. He heard a heartbeat that was different from the normal rate. It was abnormally high, as if under stress. There was a very high possibility that they had been spotted. He put a finger to his lips and whispered, "They seem to have spotted us, should we take him out before he alerts the rest of the school or should we call it a day and run?" He tensed up, ready to spring forward to attack or dart away to escape. All he needed was the word.

_________________
Deeper and deeper I fall into this abyss of emotion. The only thing for me is the downward motion.
avatar
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Age : 23
Location : The World Wide Web
Occupation : That Guy
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4000/4000  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Jisenki on April 16th 2010, 2:26 pm

Sitting upon a large tree branch in a stance used primarily for meditation, Jisenki watched as his pupil Xexame walked through the gates and into the Akamori. The leaves blew as Karilu, about three branches above Jisenki, looked down in the same direction as Jisenki. Both made the same movements at the exact same time with a virtually mirrored motion. So, it would appear as though Xexame has arrived first. Very good. An Elite should lead a team by example. Jisenki practiced what he preached. In fact, he had already arrived at the meeting area about an hour prior to the time scheduled in order to meditate and calm his mind. Both he and Karilu changed their facial expression as they watched Xexame. They could tell that he saw something but they couldn't tell what it was exactly. The gargantuan trees combined with the maze of branches and the brush was more than enough to hinder even the best warrior's eyesight. So, what shall we do?...I see. You think we should wait, huh? I agree. Perhaps we should assess the situation before jumping down to see what's going on. Perhaps Suzaku has decided to take out strong warriors from the school before taking on the Eterna Beasts. I expected nothing less. The conversations between Jisenki and Karilu were strange yet sweet in a mysterious and unanswerable way. Jisenki and Karilu communicated by mentally speaking although they shared the same mind in essence. In a way, Karilu and Jisenki were the same being although they were very different in external nature. Their existence with each other was both puzzling and interesting simultaneously.

Jisenki folded his arms and watched the bush where Xexame hid. Karilu did the same but looked in the exact opposite direction where he assumed Xexame had been looking before taking cover. What do you see? At the moment nothing. What do you hear? Sounds. Too many to determine what's making them. With all of the creatures nearby, all of the sounds are mixing together making it hard to pinpoint where one sound is coming from. Well, what do you feel? I feel a presence in this vicinity coming from the west. I believe two warriors are approaching your student's location. They hesitate though as though they aren't sure about what to do. Perhaps either on of them has a type of power that allows them to sense things as well because they appear to be cautious. I don't sense any direct malicious intent or an evil aura from the presence. I can't confirm whether these two are from Suzaku or not. Jisenki said nothing. Instead, he waited to see what would happen. Impulsiveness is the key to dangerous consequences.

_________________
avatar
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 24
Location : Down the path of life
Occupation : The guy with the sword
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
6400/6400  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4400/4400  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
63/100  (63/100)

View user profile http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Lockheart42 on April 17th 2010, 12:29 pm

Akira thought for a moment. She knew that there was only one person and that it would be possible to take him out, but she also knew that they were supposed to be taking out anyone that proved to be a threat to Suzaku. She couldn't recognize the person from that distance so she didn't know exactly who it was. "I say we continue but stay really really really quiet and sneaky."
avatar
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Age : 24
Location : the center of somewhere
Occupation : You wish I knew that he had your something?
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
1800/1800  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by artemishiu on April 18th 2010, 6:54 pm

OOC: Hey J, is Karilu a second character or is it Jisenki's pet? Also, Olive = Thoughts and Green = Speech and Blue = Creature.

IC: Shang didn't believe that this was a good idea but as he was not the leader, he had no choice in the matter. 'It just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do, he's almost definitely from the school, judging from his heartbeat. If he wasn't from the school, there was no way his heartbeat would rise that dramatically.' Shang nodded slightly and then turned to Kaidou, "Alright, Kaidou, I'll need you to slink up ahead and run a little recon for us, to make sure we don't get too close to the target, okay?" "Alright", replied Kaidou as he disappeared into the surrounding underbrush. Kaidou, despite being very large, was raised in the jungle and as a result, was able to move without disturbing the plant-life very much. About 3 minutes passed when Kaidou came back and whisper-growled, "You can move on ahead without much trouble." Shang appreciatively scratch behind Kaidou's ears and then turned to Akira, "Alright, let's do this." Shang started crawling towards the person that he had sensed, but despite the fact that he was crawling, he was able to move relatively quickly for he was able to speed himself up with his lightning energy and also cause his reflexes to be quick enough so as to not make any unnecessary sounds to alert the target. Despite the fact that the wind was not blowing towards the target, Shang decided not to take any chances and manipulated the winds in the area to start blowing towards him and Akira so as to prevent his scent from wafting towards the target. He then reached the shrubbery that Kaidou had indicated and knelt there waiting for Akira to catch up.

_________________
Deeper and deeper I fall into this abyss of emotion. The only thing for me is the downward motion.
avatar
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Age : 23
Location : The World Wide Web
Occupation : That Guy
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4000/4000  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Riko on April 19th 2010, 8:30 pm

Next to walk out from the school gate was Hinata who was extremely unfamiliar with the Akamori forest and hesitated as she took her steps out. She looked around, able to hear various noises thanks to her training ninja ears. Before long, she managed to notice Xexame who was hiding in the bushes nearby. It was pretty obvious to her that he wasn't hiding for no reason. "Byakugan!" She used her Byakugan to scope out the surroundings. Far ahead she was able to see two people approaching. The one girl, from what she could tell was the same girl who attacked their group in the forest when Dagomis was still their leader. She was nervous and realized that Xexame was in the bushes probably because he saw what she saw. Without making any head motions up, Hinata could also see the Head Warrior and his creature high in the trees. From what she could tell, he knew what was going on but didn't do anything about it. Maybe this is some kind of test. Hinata walked over towards Xexame, who she was able to spot through the bushes because of her Byakugan. She whispered to Xexame. "Hey Xexame, what should we do? Don't look but the Head Warrior is already here. And I guess you spotted the two people coming this way right?" Hinata, even though she was able to spot the two approaching, was unable to spot the creature sent by one of the approaching warriors. With so many creatures in the forest, she wasn't able to distinguish a captured creature from a wild creature.
avatar
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Age : 26
Location : Dancing through the storms of destiny
Occupation : I don't know, what's yours?
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
2200/3000  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1700/2500  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Lockheart42 on April 20th 2010, 10:34 pm

Akira looked at Shang as she saw a second figure come out from the school gates. "I'll use my super secret ninja skills to attack from below. You take a different way and we'll try to catch them off guard somehow. We need quick speed to take these two out!!" Akira hopped sideways towards a group of trees and ran up the side of one tree until she was completely hidden in the thick leaves, allowing her to conceal her identity. She pulled out her shuriken and waited for a good opportunity to strike. If she hesitated, she would miss her chance. If she reacted too soon, she might give up her position and force herself into the open with no strategy. Akira was still smiling but she now realized the dangers of this mission. Still, she was so hyped up on being hyper that it didn't bother her.
avatar
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Age : 24
Location : the center of somewhere
Occupation : You wish I knew that he had your something?
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
1800/1800  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on April 27th 2010, 12:05 am

Xexame looked at the two as they scattered. He knew that before long a battle would occur.

"Prepare yourself Hinata. I sense a battle. I suggest using the new armor when the time is right. I think we should try to hold them off from attacking until Hitomi shows up. Let them make the first move."

Xexame didn't search for the Head Warrior but he trusted the Head Warrior and knew that he would help when he saw fit. Perhaps he saw this as some kind of test. Xexame waited in the bushes, trying to find the two warriors around. He could still see the male but the female was gone. He decided to watch the remaining warrior carefully, making sure he couldn't go anywhere where he couldn't see.
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Hitomi on April 27th 2010, 7:06 pm

Hitomi was the last student to show up. She looked at her allies who seemed at ease as they looked around the forest. "What are you searching for? And where's the Head Warrior?" She didn't really know what was going on until she saw a person in the distance. She immediately understood why her teammates were so tense. They were waiting for the person who she assumed was an opponent. She pulled out her sword and held it out as though she were going to shoot the man walking closer. She waited, not sure if she should or not. She realized that for some reason her friends didn't attack yet so she decided to do the same and wait. Her finger was on the trigger though, ready to fire when ready.
avatar
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Age : 26
Location : Walking, Running, something like that
Occupation : Your average Japanese schoolgirl
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
2300/2300  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
2800/2800  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on May 3rd 2010, 6:12 pm

Xexame looked at Hitomi as she asked her question. He motioned for her to stay low and be on the look out for anything.

"Don't look but the Head Warrior is hiding somewhere where he can see us. And we aren't really searching. We're waiting. These two warriors are searching for us and we're trying to make sure we get the upper hand. Don't shoot until you get a perfect shot."

Xexame kept his eyes open, looking for anything that could prove dangerous. It was hard to focus but he continued to remain quiet to see what he could find.
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by artemishiu on May 5th 2010, 8:27 pm

OOC: I'll edit this post later to include my RP and avoid double posting but first, I have a question, do Lockheart and I fight Xexame, Jisenki, and Hitomi?

Shang crawled further along towards the two targets; he made sure to stay in the routes that Kaidou gave him for he did not want to be detected. However, he had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach that he and Akira had already been detected. Not to mention that he felt as if someone was watching him from above. 'Whoever is it that is watching me is really good at hiding his presence, I can barely sense him.' He alerted Akira to this, "There seems to be a third person observing us but I can't sense his location. He seems to be really good at masking his presence." This was turning out to be much more problematic than expected. He let out a slight sigh of derision as he patted Kaidou's head.


Last edited by artemishiu on May 9th 2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Deeper and deeper I fall into this abyss of emotion. The only thing for me is the downward motion.
avatar
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Age : 23
Location : The World Wide Web
Occupation : That Guy
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4000/4000  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Jisenki on May 6th 2010, 11:14 pm

OOC: That all depends on the RP and what happens. I doubt Jisenki will be attacking any time soon but that doesn't account for every other character. It just depends on what will happen after your post and posts following. Kind of a wait and see type thing I guess.

_________________
avatar
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 24
Location : Down the path of life
Occupation : The guy with the sword
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
6400/6400  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4400/4400  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
63/100  (63/100)

View user profile http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Lockheart42 on May 13th 2010, 11:53 pm

Akira nodded as she caught on to Shang's message about the hidden presence. She had also felt as though someone else was nearby but she wasn't quite sure where. Even with her ninjutsu she wasn't able to detect anyone nearby. This made even Akira feel a bit uneasy. She realized that when it came to strength, she and Shang seemed to have the advantage but when it came to numbers and skill level, she understood that she and Shang might not be able to defeat them all without help. She leaped into a high tree, getting ready to strike. Her plan was to merely take anyone down as quickly as possible. If there was a prisoner that she could bring back, the team would be weakened and the mission would still be accomplished since they could interrogate a survivor. Akira motioned to Shang. She wanted him to follow her lead. She was planning an ambush with her techniques.

At a very high tree, Akira made handsigns to activate her ninjutsu. Ninja Art: Art of the Woodbinding Plant. Her tsukara began to flow through the grass and trees. Akira realized that there was an advantage in her skills at this point. Being naturally attuned to nature, plants, trees, and any agriculture, she knew that the forest could possibly be her greatest weapon available right now. The tsukara made its way to the three warriors standing nearby. She could see them clearly from her position. The vines were slowly growing, almost ensnaring them if a little more time is given. Now for the next phase. Ninja Art: Strength Sucking Seeds. Akira aimed up and tried to shoot the seeds into the air in order to angle them so that they would rain onto her opponents. She spit them out high. Now she just needed to wait for her opponents to be caught off guard. She pulled out her shuriken, making sure to not allow any reflections to give away her location. Akira was, for once, silent and deadly. Unlike her usual self, she wasn't very hyper. She more stealthy, quick, and accurate just like a true shinobi.


Art of the Woodbinding Plant
Attack:290
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
9


Strength Sucking Seeds
Attack: 100
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
8
avatar
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Age : 24
Location : the center of somewhere
Occupation : You wish I knew that he had your something?
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
1800/1800  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on May 15th 2010, 2:41 am

Xexame remained alert as he began to feel strange. He looked up to see small objects falling from the sky. Immediately, he realized that the fight had begun.

"Alright, they're attacking. Stay sharp everyone! Look out above you!"

Xexame transformed. In a flash of light his body became encased with the armor of Black Death. Just as he was about to leap out of the way, he could feel himself becoming entangled by vines below his feet.

What the hell!! They can control the plants!? Damnit! That means they control literally the environment. How can we fight an opponent that can manipulate the forest? This is just one more reason for me to hate Suzaku.

"Be careful everyone. It appears as though our opponents can actually control the forest itself. We need to keep moving. If we remain still for too long, they will use all of the plants to their advantage. I'll take care of these vines."

Xexame blasted the vines away using his armor. The seeds began to fall fast near himself and his teammates. He raised his arms and cast a large shield above all of his teammates that was meant to reflect the seeds back at his opponent. The shield glimmered as he enhanced it, hoping that it would withstand the force of the seeds falling at an accelerated rate. If successful, the seeds would be blasted back where they came from but with an extra boost that would double its original power. He was relying on the wall to prove useful.

Using the arm of MifuKizu, he sprouted a narrow long arm from the demonic arm that pulled out a capsule. It was his Soul Harvester, a creature he found long ago but never used until now. The arm tossed the capsule into the air and released the Soul Harvester. Immediately, it clawed at Xexame, robbing him of some strength that would be transferred over to itself.

"Soul Harvester. Seek out the enemy and destroy them with your Malevolent Harvesting."

Soul Harvester screeched as it scurried into the forest, searching for the opponents. He created a shockwave that would definitely strike all the opponent's due to its honing properties but the true technique was still left to be done. A second shockwave pulsed from the first that could possibly deal additional damage to each member of the opposing force that is in play.

"Hitomi. Hinata. I would suggest you two transform. This battle will be difficult. We must remember out training though."


*The negation of Art of the Woodbinding Plant came from Xexame's Armor*

Light Veil
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Counter Dice.) :
17
Atk: 2X (X equal the original attack of the first technique)

Capsule
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Item Dice.) :
9

Malevolent Harvesting
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
11
Automatically inflicts 300 damage to opposing party regardless of Dice Roll. Can inflict an additional 475
Atk: 475
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
7
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Riko on May 17th 2010, 10:24 pm

OOC: WHat's your last Special Dice for Xexame?

IC: Hinata followed Xexame's lead. She realized that now was the time to do as Xexame said and put their training to the test. Immediately, she activated her armor. Her body become encased and protected in shining silver armor that completely covered her from head to toe. She decided to assist Xexame after realizing that his techniques seemed to be going perfectly on course. She pulled out her Ninja Blade, ready to use it when necessary. She made a few handsigns, quickly pulling them off as though it were as natural as breathing. "Byakugan!" From within her armor, her pupils became a little more visible. She was now able to see further away and detect her opponents. She was able to quickly locate the female that attacked them as well as the male that was nearby who was allied with her. She could even see Xexame's creature. "I can hit her from here. I know I can. Hakke Kuushou!" Hinata curled the fingers on her right hand and thrusted her hands forward with full force aimed at the girl in the trees. She specifically aimed at the girl's tsukara nodes, hoping to shut down her elements. "If I can strike her directly, I can slowly shut down her tsukara so that she can't use her elements. Hinata. Xexame. If you two can get me in close to them both, I can disrupt all of their tsukara and prevent them from using any of their elements." Within her armor, Hinata's eyes shone with a new type of confidence. With the help of her friends, she gained more confidence and the power to help those special to her. She knew they could fight and win no matter who they were up against.


Byakugan
Riko carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
1

Hakke Kuushou
Riko carried out 1 launched of one (Attack Dice.) :
14
Attack-75
(Automatically inflicts damage regardless of dice due to Ninja Blade. Also, due to Byakugan, you're character is inflicted with Discharge)
avatar
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Age : 26
Location : Dancing through the storms of destiny
Occupation : I don't know, what's yours?
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
2200/3000  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1700/2500  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on June 8th 2010, 6:32 pm

OOC: Is anyone going to reply from the other team?
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Dagomis on June 9th 2010, 12:23 pm

[OOC: Joining the topic. Hope this is okay.]

Time had passed since Dagomis had been training and he was now headed to find place to stay. As he walked he sensed a power surging up, it held familiar aspects though it was somewhat different then what he remembered. He locked his senses in on the source and in doing so noticed other, 3 of the 5 others also held familiar aspects to them. The power drew him in and forced him to walk closer to the sources. He approached and noticed the figures of the Head Warrior of Sentou Gakuin and his creature in a nearby tree. He hadn't aroused in suspicions or the notice of the Head Warrior, and decided to go with it. He climbed up the tree until he reached the lowest thick branch, then jumped from branch to branch up to the branch that the Head Warrior was resting on. He landed right next to the Head Warrior and began to speak in the most jovial tone he could muster, though it sounded as even toned as always now. "Hello...Head Warrior." A thin smile appeared on his face as he spoke, while also watching the ensuing battle that came into his view when he began speaking.
avatar
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669
Age : 23

The BattleField
Health Points:
11100/11100  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
8350/8350  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Jisenki on June 9th 2010, 2:45 pm

OOC: As long as you don't interfere with the battle.

IC: Jisenki continued to focus on the battle as Karilu looked at Dagomis in his place. Neither one seemed to be startled although this was mostly due to Karilu's exceptional ability to track tsukara levels. Also, being bonded mentally, Karilu's awareness of higher tsukara levels allowed Jisenki to also become highly aware. Jisenki also had a unique sense of his own though, which allowed him to scope out specifix tsukara levels, tsukara patterns, and auras present within each person. Although it had significantly changed, both Karilu and Jisenki were able to recognize the faint remnants of Dagomis' aura. His tsukara had indeed changed though but this would be a question that would be left for later. "Lower your tsukara levels for now. Watch your ex-students. They have great potential and I have a feeling that their levels of skill and strength will, from here on, increase exponentially." Jisenki pointed down at a creature headed for the young Sentou Gakuin party of three. "If you look there, you'll notice a creature that was secretly placed by the large, male warrior on the opposing force. From what I could perceive, our students are still unable to determine specific tsukara levels of creatures. This isn't unexpected, but it only means that they still have much to learn. Let's see how this battle turns out for now and then we'll be able to talk later." Jisenki watched carefully as Karilu watched the forest, continuing to make sure that no one else had spotted them, or more importantly, is planning on attacking them.

_________________
avatar
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 24
Location : Down the path of life
Occupation : The guy with the sword
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
6400/6400  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4400/4400  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
63/100  (63/100)

View user profile http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Lockheart42 on June 10th 2010, 10:03 pm

Akira shrieked in pain as all of the attacks seemed to attack her at once including her own technique, which was reflected. Just as she was beginning to get back to regaining her self after the attacks, she felt a sharp pierce from a burst of wind strike her. It caused her to be pushed off of her hiding place on the large branch. She began to fall off of the tree, almost losing consciousness for the moment. She then came back, catching herself on the side of a tree using her giant shuriken. She quickly realized that her opponents had grown more far powerful than they were during their last encounter. She flipped over to another branch and tried to control the trees and plants near the three warriors. She managed to move them, but she could barely lift the plants. I can't believe it. I'm losing my powers. I can't control the plants. This puts me in a rough position right now. I can't give up. I think that if I use my Giant Shuriken, its still possible to win this. She tossed the Giant Shuriken at the girl that used the wind attack. Her attack seemed to be the least deadly in comparison to the others and she also seemed to be the youngest based on her initial appearance.

Giant Shuriken-Second Strike
Attack: 320
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
8
avatar
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Age : 24
Location : the center of somewhere
Occupation : You wish I knew that he had your something?
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
1800/1800  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on June 14th 2010, 11:09 pm

Xexame took note of the female opponent as he, Hinata, and Hitomi progressed closer to the girl. The plants nearby were straining. It was as though they were trying to move but they were unable.

Hinata's attack! It must have worked. That's what she meant when she said she would disrupt their tsukara and prevent them from using elements. Now that ninja can't control the plants which would explain why she suddenly started using her shuriken.

Xexame then realized that the shuriken was headed towards Hinata.

She must be trying to take out Hinata first so that she can regain control of the plants. I'm not gonna let that happen.


Xexame quickly sprinted in front of Hinata and hit the attack away with his armor, completely negating it entirely. He turned and looked at Hinata as they all ran.

"Be careful Hinata. I think the girl is targetting you specifically. Keep your eyes open. I'll see if I can create an opening with Hitomi."

Xexame pulled out his BladeEdge and hastened his speed. He leaped up to where the ninja girl was and slashed at her.

"Soul Harvester! Attack once more with Malevolent Harvesting!"

Soul Harvester used its special powers to cast a spell on the entire party of the opponent, harming everyone involved automatically. After the spell, Soul Harvester is capable of striking its target once more specifically, dealing additional damage. The creature came up from behind the ninja while Xexame approached from the front. He planned a full out flank. Xexame would only hope that Hitomi wuold follow through and attack from the gaps to trap the ninja in.

"This shouldn't take long at all now."



Your technique was negated due to Xexame's armor's special ability

BladeEdge
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Attack Dice.) :
15
Atk=290
*If successful, Xexame gains 100 HP and Tsukara*


Malevolent Harvesting
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
3
Atk=475
*Automatically inflicts 300 to the entire party of the target before the dice amount is even known. Inflicts another 300 to the party of the opponent if the dice roll is higher and then inflicts 475 to the party due to the dice being higher. Total possible damage is 1075.
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Hitomi on June 15th 2010, 3:56 pm

Hitomi also passed by Hinata, joining Xexame in his attack. She knew that she make their odds of winning far greater with a little help. She also wanted to show her teammates that she had other tricks up her sleeves. I'll use my dragons to finish this fight and save my strength for Suzaku and the eterna Beasts. Hitomi pulled out a capsule and tossed it behind her back near the gate of Sentou Gakuin. From the capsule appeared her Dragonic Summoner. Hitomi looked back and nodded. The summoner placed her hands together and began to chant, causing the remaining capsules that Hitomi had to ascend into the air and fly near the summoner. The capsules then opened up to reveal two more creatures. One was merely an egg while the other was a small girl that looked like a cross between a human and a dragon. After the creatures appeared, a small force had been drawn from them, which was immediately sent in front of Hitomi and next to the side unoccupied by Xexame's attacks at the ninja. Hitomi then pulled out a weapon known as the Gun of the Requiem as she slid to the remaining side unoccupied by any attack or person. She kept at a safe distance but was close enough to make a good attack. She pulled the trigger at the ninja girl, hoping to shoot her in the arm to disable her from using her weapon. "Hinata. Now!" The area was set up perfectly for Hinata to strike a critical attack on the girl. Hitomi felt slightly bad for what they were all doing to one target, but she knew it was defeat the opponent or be defeated yourself.

Summoning
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one (Item Dice.) :
9

Dragonic Flash Strike
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
1
+6
Attack=300 x 2

Gun of the Requiem
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one (Attack Dice.) :
6
+6
Attack=500

Dragonic Summoner-Illyena
HP: 1500/1500

Hymanain(Egg Form)
HP: 2000/2000

Farrah the Dragonnes Princess
HP: 2000/2000
avatar
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Age : 26
Location : Walking, Running, something like that
Occupation : Your average Japanese schoolgirl
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
2300/2300  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
2800/2800  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by artemishiu on June 20th 2010, 11:10 am

OOC: Ah crap, sorry, Lockheart. I've been busy since summer started. And uh, all the attacks were aimed at her so far right? Shang: Green. Kaidou: Red.

IC: Shang snapped out of his reverie. What the heck had just happened? All of a sudden he had been out of it. He saw Akira as she was attacked repeatedly by the enemy team. They were outnumbered by one and it sure didn't help that he had just let them all attack Akira like that. He ran to cover Akira. "I'm so sorry, I seriously do not know what just happened." He summoned a vast amount of his energy so that he could counter the relentless attacks coming their way. He felt the energy surge through him as he activated Magia Obscurio. His body surged with a eerie light that could only be described as black. He then absorbed the Dragonic Flash Strike. If it was successful, he would become empowered and attack the user of the original technique. In addition to this, he decided that now would be an opportune time to try and prevent their enemies from utilizing the advantages of their equipment and creatures. He targeted the white-haired kid and the kunoichi as he summoned Lightning energy from his surroundings. He then moved at such a speed that he seemed to have teleported and started attacking them with Lightning Barrage. As he did this, he said, "Kaidou, use Magnetic Lockdown, okay?" Kaidou replied with a grunt as he called upon the Earth's natural forces. He was now in control of the gravity within this battle area. He smiled and growled, "Success."


Magia Obscurio
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
14
It's way too long to explain so I'll just link you to the page: Link

Lightning Barrage
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
6
50 x dice roll (cannot be countered or evade but can be blocked) If dice roll is 10 or over, target is automatically afflicted with Assistance Lock for 5 turns regardless of anything.

Lightning Barrage
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
8
50 x dice roll (cannot be countered or evade but can be blocked) If dice roll is 10 or over, target is automatically afflicted with Assistance Lock for 5 turns regardless of anything.

_________________
Deeper and deeper I fall into this abyss of emotion. The only thing for me is the downward motion.
avatar
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Age : 23
Location : The World Wide Web
Occupation : That Guy
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4000/4000  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by artemishiu on June 20th 2010, 11:14 am

OOC: Sorry for double posting but I didn't want to change the dice roll values.

IC:

Magnetic Lockdown

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one (Special Dice.) :
3

Only close range techniques can be used for 5 turns.

Neko Kaidou: 1900 HP

Shang: 4850 HP & 3300 Tsukara

_________________
Deeper and deeper I fall into this abyss of emotion. The only thing for me is the downward motion.
avatar
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Age : 23
Location : The World Wide Web
Occupation : That Guy
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4000/4000  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Xexame on June 22nd 2010, 8:12 pm

OOC: Malevolent Harvesting is a party technique. It affects every member (characters and creatures) of the opposing party due to the creature's effects. I think I've used it twice since you last replied.
avatar
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Age : 25
Location : At Dairy Queen of course
Occupation : A Pineapple Dude!!
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
4250/5000  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
4900/4900  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
0/100  (0/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surveying the Land(open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum