Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Leliel (Completed) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Leliel (Completed)

3 posters

Go down

Leliel (Completed) Empty Leliel (Completed)

Post by Sara March 12th 2010, 12:21 pm

As you may have all noticed I kinda disappeared again, but this time, I didn't do it because I forgot, I have been checking in, and it was just that there was nothing for my character to do! She can only really post in very vague situations or Suzaku posts and as a result I have decided to break my cardinal rule of forums... and am making a second character. :O With more opportunity to do stuff, I will most definitely keep around.

I will still be using Sara for Suzaku stuff, I dare not delete her, XD Suzaku doesn't have enough members, but let's face it... she's not exactly going to be greatly missed if she doesn't post quite as often. I do love her as a a character, but in keeping with her role and personality make it hard to do ANYTHING at all.

So here we go...

Leliel (Completed) Angel-00018

Name: Leliel
~Nickname: Lill to her friends; Goes by the Alias Katrina Rose to her clients and those she just meets, given the name "The White Rose"
Age: 9000+ looks to be 19(the age when she became a Pure Demon)
Breed: Angel (Technical term is "Pure Demon")
Alliance:None
Ranking:Ryuoshi
Warrior Class: Ninja/Spellcaster
~Sub-Class: Assassin/Sage
Elemental Affinity: Fire/Darkness
------------

Homeland
Leliel is a Demon heralding from miles above the area known as Phantasmagoria, it is so high up that it is hard for human eyes and most demons to see it. up there it never gets dark. To stop warriors and the like getting there, there is a very powerful barrier to prevent access. It only allows access to Pure Demons like Leliel and her "Family". Once there it is like being on land, except the floors are either white sand or white marble. The walls are all white and so is any bits of furniture there. There is only the one main building, in the middle of a huge expanse on white sand, with a few out buildings for holding supplies. The building has many rooms, more than the residents. There is a large bell at the top of the tower that rings daily at midday and can be heard all over the floating island but not belong. This signifies when meditation begins. on all of the buildings there are many windows to let in as much light as possible, the only place that is ever in darkness is the basement, where traitors are held and executed by the ancient practice of Light Felling (where the accused is held in utter darkness until all light has left him, his lights essence can then be used to create his replacement.)

There are no exports and imports as the Pure Demons feed on light and never deal with "lesser creatures" There are many Lesser Pure demons that are up there, who fly down into the Dimension of Sentou Gakuin and even though they are careful they have been given the name Angel by the people who see them, a name which they often use in relation to themselves. Every so often though, the Pure demons take part in one of their festivals, in this they collect the suns light and go to the Sentou Gakuin world to partake in a contest, in it they throw the balls of light as far as possible, the winner gaining the title of Lord/Lady of the Stars, until the next champion is crowned. After that old champions are known as the Heralds of the Stars. This is often mistaken for Meteor showers in the Sentou Gakuin world.

On the floating Isle there is a head group called Greater Pure Demons. These are the immortal rulers of the Pure Demons and each has a specific Title. There are no more than 8 at any one time, their High Leader is the Sovereign of Souls. His family are the Sovereign of Health; the Sovereign of Death; the Sovereign of Light; the Sovereign of Joy; the Sovereign of Time; the Sovereign of Love and Leliel, who was the the Sovereign of Darkness. They refer to themselves as Bother and Sister.

Physical Description
Leliel is fairly tall for a girl, just above average height at a respectable 5"8 (173cm). She is slight and thin, with very little muscle, but as a Demon she doesn't really need any. Her eyes used to be red, and still flash when she takes her wings out, which materialise when she wills them to, but most of the time they have faded to the metallic grey they were when she was human. Her hair is always white and always has been, it comes down to about her She doesn't have any defining marks, as when she became a Pure Demon all imperfections left her body, upon her descent from the Floating Isle, she got a tattoo on her wrist of a pair of wings simply in black. This is usually covered by the long gloves she wears, but she likes to look at it at night. She also has a linked chain with no beginning and end tattoo's onto the back of her thigh, this symbolises her immortality and her bondage. When her wings are out they are pure white, making her hair, which is more like dirty white, look grey.

For clothes she wears long black gloves over a mid calf length black waistcoat/coat. this covers and black tee shirt and shiny black shorts. She wears stupidly high boots that go up to her upper thigh meaning she shows her upper leg off, the boots have impractical heals on them, but as she has extra poise and grace she never finds them an issue and as she is is very light to help her flying she never suffers from foot pain due to them.

Personality
Sara is generally a calm indiviudual. She is hard to anger and is very patient. If she gets angry, it is even less likely that she'll show it. She doesn't smile very much but laughs very frequently and enjoys hearing the laughter of others a lot. Instead of physically smiling whenever she is very happy her eyes get larger and the grey gains a red tint. She doesn't talk much, being more of a listener, but when she does talk she is animated and soft spoken, with a calming voice. She is very trustworthy and if she vows to do something then she will do it, she isn't without a sort of sinister cunning and if her words can be misconstrued in anyway she will take advantage of semantics she will, for example if someone asked her to keep a secret and she said "I swear I will keep your secret." or even just "I will keep your secret" then it is kept with her alone until the grave, but if she says "you know I will" or "You now you can trust me." she is not answering properly and so doesn't mean to keep the promise you assume she makes. She would never ever lie. When she is in a good mood, she hums, or taps surfaces and makes small noise in general, if she isn't happy she will be deathly silent and answer in one word sentences. She is known for whispering the words "I am so sorry..." after defeating or killing an opponent.

When Leliel is nervous she scratches her arm, subconsciously and blinks a lot more than usual, she will also not stay still and move around a lot.

Despite being gregarious, well mannered, courteous and well spoken, her main flaws are arrogance, which stems from being at the top of the Pure Demon hierarchy for nearly 9000 years and also greed. Since she's comes into the Sentou Gakuin world she has developed an obsession for shiny things, coins, jewels, metals, swords, other. If it reflects the light she'll want it, and will kill to get it if she desires it in particular. This means she has the capacity to get violent if an opponent has something she wants.

------------

History/Background
When Leliel was human she had had been a peasant, she was beaten by her fathers and brother and had lost her mother before she had reached the age of three. She was said to be the spitting image of her mother, and that was why her father mistreated her, because she reminded him of her. Despite all of her misgivings she was dutiful, sincere and hard working, though very much alone; with no mother she had to take responsibility for the running of the household, when she had the capacity to at any rate.

When she turned 18 it was time she should be married and her father arranged a match with her to the man who profited him the most, the second son of the local governor, a flamboyant, careless man who had grown fat in his office. His sons had nothing of real value to recommend them, they were both unfortunately ugly, greedy and self serving. The second son was glad to be marrying Leliel, as she was known for beauty and benevolence and his reputation would increase in their union. Leliel had never liked the man, who was ten years her senior, and begged her father to change his mind. he refused.

The Night before the wedding a rich merchant and his van rode to the area, to trade and replenish their diminishing supplies. When it got to trading with Leliel's father, the rich merchant sent his oldest son, and as her father and brothers were out hunting, Leliel served him. After an hour or so in each other's company the two fell in love. Foolishly, romantically and fatally. The merchants were leaving the next day and the son was determined to take Leliel with him, amazingly the Rich Merchant agreed for his sons happiness.

Leliel was in a daze for the rest of the day and into the night, so much so that her father grew suspicious and demanded to know why, Leliel couldn't tell him, and he punished her severely for it, even this didn't bother her s much and when the time was right, she sneaked out of the house to meet the man she loved. Her oldest brother was also suspicious and not so quick to forget as their father and followed Leliel out. Upon finding out what she intended, he murdered Leliel by pushing her off of the cliff by their house. unable to wait for her or find her, the Merchants son left, broken hearted and bitter.

The fall hadn't killed Leliel, but mortally wounded her, she saw a shooting star and wished to see her love once more before she died, the shooting star had been a practice shot from the Sovereign of Souls, he heard the plea and went to see the girl, as he was in a rare good mood. He came to her, and said he would grant her wish on the condition that she become a Pure Demon, or an Angel as Leliel knew them as, she agreed without thinking and spent the next year being horrifically and tortuously altered, her body being picked apart and put back together by the magic of the Sovereign of Souls spell that would change her from a Human into a Demon.

When the change was finally complete she begged to be taken to the merchants son, the Sovereign of Souls instead took her to the Floating Isle in Phantasmagoria, a place she could not easily leave. He gave her a mirror and said to her that when she looked upon it and wish, she could see anywhere in any dimension so long as there were no specific bars. Leliel did so and was distraught to find out that the Merchants son had moved on, and had a new wife, with black hair and brown eyes, her opposite. Despair filled her and bitterness ripped at her heart until she became ruled by darkness, she would do nothing but clutch at that mirror and watch people in love, everyone she saw ruining her further.

Eventually, after a thousand years, the Sovereign of Souls returned to her and with one touch of his hand her soul was light as air, and burden-less, but for a dull ache where the utter despair had been. He informed her that she had been chosen by him those years ago to be one of his seven and that he would never have her sad.

7956 years later, Leliel was looking through her mirror, smiling at the happiness in the world when she came across a familiar face, it was the spitting image of the Merchant's son and her heart bled anew. Immediately she broke out of Phantasmagoria and went to him, finding this loom alike to be just the same as the man she had once loved, the man she had all but forgotten in her new life, but his voice brought it all back. She said that she would stay with him forever and ripped her wings off.

The Sovereign of Souls was devastated when he felt the rip, for Leliel had been one of his favourites. He went to her and found her crying. When he asked what was wrong she told him that , as time moved faster here, her bot had lived and died in the blink of an eye for her, and she had lost all for nothing. The Sovereign of Souls took yet more pity on her and said that he would remove all thoughts she had ever had of the sentou gakuin dimension and that she could start there anew, he would give her the power to call for her brothers and sisters and said that he would even give her the power to fly, and return her wings to her to be used at her own discretion, but he was full of hurt because she could never return to the Floating Isle in that body, as she had tainted herself with the mortal man and sin and filth wasn't allowed there. She agreed and never again wept for her Loves, but instead cried in her own darkness at the loss of her family, and her most loved brother.

Now Leliel hires out her skills to organisations, and kills and captures for money and treasures that remind her of her home, she travels from place to place, lighting the way and plunging it into darkness after her, looking for friends, allies, bounties and rumours to follow.

RP Sample
"You owe me my money..." rang out a melodic voice from the doors entrance, the lithe form of The White Rose met the traders eyes, white haired, not fazed by the heat, looking as if she had just stepped off the pages of a fairy story. A pale hand ran through the sleek white hair as she moved the lean her back against the frame.

"You owe me the heart of my cousin." The overweight man behind the bar told her, glaring over the top of the glass at her, but not meeting her eyes, the pale grey circles were rumoured to ensnare even the strongest men. She couldn't have done the task, she had left less than an hour ago with her orders. Saying that though, Katrina Rose was a witch, it was the only way to explain her. "You shan't get anything from me until I get at least that!" He said, slamming the glass down so hard it cracked, powerful women unnerved him.

The young girl laughed lightly, but narrowed her eyes dangerously, her patron was being rude and she hated discourtesy. She reached down and picked up a bloody bag, quite small, but a fist sized object was obvious from the way the material clung to it. "Here it is, still warm.," she sang, smile not there, but amusement evident in her tone. She threw the sopping bag towards the man and it skidded across the table, leaving a bloodied trail in it's wake. "Enjoy it. Now. My money," It would have been a question, but her tone, while soft and falsely compassionate, held no room for any normal doubt. But the trader was no normal, reasonable man, Leliel sighed before the man even opened his mouth to object and reached down towards the second sack, not as bloody, but far larger and if possible, more impressive to witness.

"This is a pigs heart!" he squawked, enraged.

"That's true, and he's the pigs head.," she shimmered, "I've given that for free, as a token of good will,"she threw the second bag after partially opening it and it landed on the floor before the bar, the flap coming lose the reveal the petrified eyes of the man the trader had known as his cousin. The trader screamed low and scrambled back, knocking over a large tankard in the process.

"What have you done?!" he demanded, pointing accusingly at Leliel, "What have you done to my cousin."

"I brought nothing but the sword, you brought it down upon his head, am I to be blamed for you not knowing what you really want? Now. Money." Her tone was more forceful this time, commanding obedience, but the trader wasn't in his senses, he was gibbering in his guilt, wanting to blame anyone, even though he knew blame only lay with him.

Leliel hadn't even bothered to find out the reason the man had to die, she'd learn before that the less she knew, the easier it was, she didn't care for either of them and so, without even blinking she drew her sword again, moved with cat like grace in front of the bawling, bumbling man, and brought the blade down across his chest, he was dead before he even knew to scream.

Leliel jumped elegantly over the bar and went to the safe. There was a lot of money in there, but something even more valuable caught her eye, a ruby as large as your fist was smiling up at her, her eyes gleamed maliciously as she swept it up and fled through a window, leaving the money untouched as she went, for she would not be in need of a lot of little shiny things... now she had her new big toy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, I was surprised by how much time this didn't take when i got into it. Very Happy

Last edited by Sara on March 12th 2010, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed completing.)
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Leliel (Completed) Empty Re: Leliel (Completed)

Post by Lockheart42 March 14th 2010, 7:42 pm

Your character should join our group!! Leliel (Completed) Alien
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 16th 2010, 1:23 am

Sara wrote:As you may have all noticed I kinda disappeared again, but this time, I didn't do it because I forgot, I have been checking in, and it was just that there was nothing for my character to do! She can only really post in very vague situations or Suzaku posts and as a result I have decided to break my cardinal rule of forums... and am making a second character. :O With more opportunity to do stuff, I will most definitely keep around.

I will still be using Sara for Suzaku stuff, I dare not delete her, XD Suzaku doesn't have enough members, but let's face it... she's not exactly going to be greatly missed if she doesn't post quite as often. I do love her as a a character, but in keeping with her role and personality make it hard to do ANYTHING at all.

So here we go...

Leliel (Completed) Angel-00018

Name: Leliel
~Nickname: Lill to her friends; Goes by the Alias Katrina Rose to her clients and those she just meets, given the name "The White Rose"
Age: 9000+ looks to be 19(the age when she became a Pure Demon)
Breed: Angel (Technical term is "Pure Demon")
Alliance:None
Ranking:Ryuoshi
Warrior Class: Ninja/Spellcaster
~Sub-Class: Assassin/Sage
Elemental Affinity: Fire/Darkness
------------

Homeland
Leliel is a Demon heralding from miles above the area known as Phantasmagoria, it is so high up that it is hard for human eyes and most demons to see it. up there it never gets dark. To stop warriors and the like getting there, there is a very powerful barrier to prevent access. It only allows access to Pure Demons like Leliel and her "Family". Once there it is like being on land, except the floors are either white sand or white marble. The walls are all white and so is any bits of furniture there. There is only the one main building, in the middle of a huge expanse on white sand, with a few out buildings for holding supplies. The building has many rooms, more than the residents. There is a large bell at the top of the tower that rings daily at midday and can be heard all over the floating island but not belong. This signifies when meditation begins. on all of the buildings there are many windows to let in as much light as possible, the only place that is ever in darkness is the basement, where traitors are held and executed by the ancient practice of Light Felling (where the accused is held in utter darkness until all light has left him, his lights essence can then be used to create his replacement.)

There are no exports and imports as the Pure Demons feed on light and never deal with "lesser creatures" There are many Lesser Pure demons that are up there, who fly down into the Dimension of Sentou Gakuin and even though they are careful they have been given the name Angel by the people who see them, a name which they often use in relation to themselves. Every so often though, the Pure demons take part in one of their festivals, in this they collect the suns light and go to the Sentou Gakuin world to partake in a contest, in it they throw the balls of light as far as possible, the winner gaining the title of Lord/Lady of the Stars, until the next champion is crowned. After that old champions are known as the Heralds of the Stars. This is often mistaken for Meteor showers in the Sentou Gakuin world.

On the floating Isle there is a head group called Greater Pure Demons. These are the immortal rulers of the Pure Demons and each has a specific Title. There are no more than 8 at any one time, their High Leader is the Sovereign of Souls. His family are the Sovereign of Health; the Sovereign of Death; the Sovereign of Light; the Sovereign of Joy; the Sovereign of Time; the Sovereign of Love and Leliel, who was the the Sovereign of Darkness. They refer to themselves as Bother and Sister.

Physical Description
Leliel is fairly tall for a girl, just above average height at a respectable 5"8 (173cm). She is slight and thin, with very little muscle, but as a Demon she doesn't really need any. Her eyes used to be red, and still flash when she takes her wings out, which materialise when she wills them to, but most of the time they have faded to the metallic grey they were when she was human. Her hair is always white and always has been, it comes down to about her She doesn't have any defining marks, as when she became a Pure Demon all imperfections left her body, upon her descent from the Floating Isle, she got a tattoo on her wrist of a pair of wings simply in black. This is usually covered by the long gloves she wears, but she likes to look at it at night. She also has a linked chain with no beginning and end tattoo's onto the back of her thigh, this symbolises her immortality and her bondage. When her wings are out they are pure white, making her hair, which is more like dirty white, look grey.

For clothes she wears long black gloves over a mid calf length black waistcoat/coat. this covers and black tee shirt and shiny black shorts. She wears stupidly high boots that go up to her upper thigh meaning she shows her upper leg off, the boots have impractical heals on them, but as she has extra poise and grace she never finds them an issue and as she is is very light to help her flying she never suffers from foot pain due to them.

Personality
Sara is generally a calm indiviudual. She is hard to anger and is very patient. If she gets angry, it is even less likely that she'll show it. She doesn't smile very much but laughs very frequently and enjoys hearing the laughter of others a lot. Instead of physically smiling whenever she is very happy her eyes get larger and the grey gains a red tint. She doesn't talk much, being more of a listener, but when she does talk she is animated and soft spoken, with a calming voice. She is very trustworthy and if she vows to do something then she will do it, she isn't without a sort of sinister cunning and if her words can be misconstrued in anyway she will take advantage of semantics she will, for example if someone asked her to keep a secret and she said "I swear I will keep your secret." or even just "I will keep your secret" then it is kept with her alone until the grave, but if she says "you know I will" or "You now you can trust me." she is not answering properly and so doesn't mean to keep the promise you assume she makes. She would never ever lie. When she is in a good mood, she hums, or taps surfaces and makes small noise in general, if she isn't happy she will be deathly silent and answer in one word sentences. She is known for whispering the words "I am so sorry..." after defeating or killing an opponent.

When Leliel is nervous she scratches her arm, subconsciously and blinks a lot more than usual, she will also not stay still and move around a lot.

Despite being gregarious, well mannered, courteous and well spoken, her main flaws are arrogance, which stems from being at the top of the Pure Demon hierarchy for nearly 9000 years and also greed. Since she's comes into the Sentou Gakuin world she has developed an obsession for shiny things, coins, jewels, metals, swords, other. If it reflects the light she'll want it, and will kill to get it if she desires it in particular. This means she has the capacity to get violent if an opponent has something she wants.

------------

History/Background
When Leliel was human she had had been a peasant, she was beaten by her fathers and brother and had lost her mother before she had reached the age of three. She was said to be the spitting image of her mother, and that was why her father mistreated her, because she reminded him of her. Despite all of her misgivings she was dutiful, sincere and hard working, though very much alone; with no mother she had to take responsibility for the running of the household, when she had the capacity to at any rate.

When she turned 18 it was time she should be married and her father arranged a match with her to the man who profited him the most, the second son of the local governor, a flamboyant, careless man who had grown fat in his office. His sons had nothing of real value to recommend them, they were both unfortunately ugly, greedy and self serving. The second son was glad to be marrying Leliel, as she was known for beauty and benevolence and his reputation would increase in their union. Leliel had never liked the man, who was ten years her senior, and begged her father to change his mind. he refused.

The Night before the wedding a rich merchant and his van rode to the area, to trade and replenish their diminishing supplies. When it got to trading with Leliel's father, the rich merchant sent his oldest son, and as her father and brothers were out hunting, Leliel served him. After an hour or so in each other's company the two fell in love. Foolishly, romantically and fatally. The merchants were leaving the next day and the son was determined to take Leliel with him, amazingly the Rich Merchant agreed for his sons happiness.

Leliel was in a daze for the rest of the day and into the night, so much so that her father grew suspicious and demanded to know why, Leliel couldn't tell him, and he punished her severely for it, even this didn't bother her s much and when the time was right, she sneaked out of the house to meet the man she loved. Her oldest brother was also suspicious and not so quick to forget as their father and followed Leliel out. Upon finding out what she intended, he murdered Leliel by pushing her off of the cliff by their house. unable to wait for her or find her, the Merchants son left, broken hearted and bitter.

The fall hadn't killed Leliel, but mortally wounded her, she saw a shooting star and wished to see her love once more before she died, the shooting star had been a practice shot from the Sovereign of Souls, he heard the plea and went to see the girl, as he was in a rare good mood. He came to her, and said he would grant her wish on the condition that she become a Pure Demon, or an Angel as Leliel knew them as, she agreed without thinking and spent the next year being horrifically and tortuously altered, her body being picked apart and put back together by the magic of the Sovereign of Souls spell that would change her from a Human into a Demon.

When the change was finally complete she begged to be taken to the merchants son, the Sovereign of Souls instead took her to the Floating Isle in Phantasmagoria, a place she could not easily leave. He gave her a mirror and said to her that when she looked upon it and wish, she could see anywhere in any dimension so long as there were no specific bars. Leliel did so and was distraught to find out that the Merchants son had moved on, and had a new wife, with black hair and brown eyes, her opposite. Despair filled her and bitterness ripped at her heart until she became ruled by darkness, she would do nothing but clutch at that mirror and watch people in love, everyone she saw ruining her further.

Eventually, after a thousand years, the Sovereign of Souls returned to her and with one touch of his hand her soul was light as air, and burden-less, but for a dull ache where the utter despair had been. He informed her that she had been chosen by him those years ago to be one of his seven and that he would never have her sad.

7956 years later, Leliel was looking through her mirror, smiling at the happiness in the world when she came across a familiar face, it was the spitting image of the Merchant's son and her heart bled anew. Immediately she broke out of Phantasmagoria and went to him, finding this loom alike to be just the same as the man she had once loved, the man she had all but forgotten in her new life, but his voice brought it all back. She said that she would stay with him forever and ripped her wings off.

The Sovereign of Souls was devastated when he felt the rip, for Leliel had been one of his favourites. He went to her and found her crying. When he asked what was wrong she told him that , as time moved faster here, her bot had lived and died in the blink of an eye for her, and she had lost all for nothing. The Sovereign of Souls took yet more pity on her and said that he would remove all thoughts she had ever had of the sentou gakuin dimension and that she could start there anew, he would give her the power to call for her brothers and sisters and said that he would even give her the power to fly, and return her wings to her to be used at her own discretion, but he was full of hurt because she could never return to the Floating Isle in that body, as she had tainted herself with the mortal man and sin and filth wasn't allowed there. She agreed and never again wept for her Loves, but instead cried in her own darkness at the loss of her family, and her most loved brother.

Now Leliel hires out her skills to organisations, and kills and captures for money and treasures that remind her of her home, she travels from place to place, lighting the way and plunging it into darkness after her, looking for friends, allies, bounties and rumours to follow.

RP Sample
"You owe me my money..." rang out a melodic voice from the doors entrance, the lithe form of The White Rose met the traders eyes, white haired, not fazed by the heat, looking as if she had just stepped off the pages of a fairy story. A pale hand ran through the sleek white hair as she moved the lean her back against the frame.

"You owe me the heart of my cousin." The overweight man behind the bar told her, glaring over the top of the glass at her, but not meeting her eyes, the pale grey circles were rumoured to ensnare even the strongest men. She couldn't have done the task, she had left less than an hour ago with her orders. Saying that though, Katrina Rose was a witch, it was the only way to explain her. "You shan't get anything from me until I get at least that!" He said, slamming the glass down so hard it cracked, powerful women unnerved him.

The young girl laughed lightly, but narrowed her eyes dangerously, her patron was being rude and she hated discourtesy. She reached down and picked up a bloody bag, quite small, but a fist sized object was obvious from the way the material clung to it. "Here it is, still warm.," she sang, smile not there, but amusement evident in her tone. She threw the sopping bag towards the man and it skidded across the table, leaving a bloodied trail in it's wake. "Enjoy it. Now. My money," It would have been a question, but her tone, while soft and falsely compassionate, held no room for any normal doubt. But the trader was no normal, reasonable man, Leliel sighed before the man even opened his mouth to object and reached down towards the second sack, not as bloody, but far larger and if possible, more impressive to witness.

"This is a pigs heart!" he squawked, enraged.

"That's true, and he's the pigs head.," she shimmered, "I've given that for free, as a token of good will,"she threw the second bag after partially opening it and it landed on the floor before the bar, the flap coming lose the reveal the petrified eyes of the man the trader had known as his cousin. The trader screamed low and scrambled back, knocking over a large tankard in the process.

"What have you done?!" he demanded, pointing accusingly at Leliel, "What have you done to my cousin."

"I brought nothing but the sword, you brought it down upon his head, am I to be blamed for you not knowing what you really want? Now. Money." Her tone was more forceful this time, commanding obedience, but the trader wasn't in his senses, he was gibbering in his guilt, wanting to blame anyone, even though he knew blame only lay with him.

Leliel hadn't even bothered to find out the reason the man had to die, she'd learn before that the less she knew, the easier it was, she didn't care for either of them and so, without even blinking she drew her sword again, moved with cat like grace in front of the bawling, bumbling man, and brought the blade down across his chest, he was dead before he even knew to scream.

Leliel jumped elegantly over the bar and went to the safe. There was a lot of money in there, but something even more valuable caught her eye, a ruby as large as your fist was smiling up at her, her eyes gleamed maliciously as she swept it up and fled through a window, leaving the money untouched as she went, for she would not be in need of a lot of little shiny things... now she had her new big toy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go, I was surprised by how much time this didn't take when i got into it. Very Happy

Very, very well done. This is a very good character. I can tell that you enjoyed yourself as you continued on it. Even her homeland and background have enough history to standalone without the help of any of the areas already present on the forum. All that's left is to say...Approved.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara March 16th 2010, 12:03 pm

Very Happy Thanks, I did have a lot of fun! I look forward to doing the rest. To me when I re read it it seemed a bit... wayward, but oh well, if you don't think so! Very Happy

Thanks again!
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Leliel (Completed) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Leliel (Completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down