Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Back in the Room (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Back in the Room (Xexame)

2 posters

Go down

Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty Back in the Room (Xexame)

Post by Riko January 25th 2010, 9:44 pm

OOC: Let's just say that Akira and Shang already left for Suzaku and left a note telling Rals and Sara to meet them on the way

Sara led Rals back to the Hotel room with the new clothes she just purchased. There was little time left until the group had planned on going to meet Suzaku about their mission of employment. Sara went to open the door and saw a note from Akira and Shang. The note explained that they were going to head to see their employers. The hand writing was pretty sloppy. Akira probably wrote this. Sara opened the door and tossed the letter in the trash. She flicked the lights on and placed the bag of clothes near some other things. She sat on the bed at looked at Rals. She wagged her index finger in a motion that pulled towards her. "Rals, come over here for a moment. I just want to talk to you before we leave." She had a smile on her face but the look on her face wasn't cheerful. The look appeared to be more lustful actually. She sat with her legs crossed a bit and just stared in Rals's eyes. Her one command was all that she needed to say. Let's see how far this takes us before we leave.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue100/100Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty Re: Back in the Room (Xexame)

Post by Xexame January 26th 2010, 7:51 pm

Rals stepped in and closed the door behind him. At first, he looked at Sara curiously. She had a lustful stare in her eyes. The look was seductive. He began to walk closer but stopped for a moment. Sara had a way with messing around with him. She would sometimes make him believe something and let him down. Though he did like that part about her, he still remained cautious of it. In his mind, he pictured the day before when Sara went into the shower and dropped her towel in front of the door before stepping in. He still wished that he could have seen her that day without any clothes on. He started to walk closer again, unable to deny her while she wore the clothes that she had on. She wore the clothes that he bought for her.

"What do you have planned? Is this some kind of trick or something?"

He walked closer with his hands on his pocket until he sat next to her on the bed. He crossed his arms and stared at her. The look on her face made it difficult to stare straight at her without having certain feelings.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 28th 2010, 12:04 am

Sara continued to smile and giggled a little at the remark of Rals. "No, this isn't a trick of any kind. I'm just trying to give you a gift to repay you. Consider it my way of saying thanks. I think its something that you've wanted for a long time right?" Sara pushed Rals over on the bed and sat on top of him. Her legs were spread around him so that she was sitting on his stomach. She rubbed his chest a little. Given the mood, she rubbed him at a slow pace to relax him. "How does this make you feel?" While rubbing him, she giggled a little more and leaned down to kiss him on the lips. At this moment, she felt the timing was right. She stopped rubbing him for the second to grab his shirt. Slowly, she lifted up his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground behind her. She continued to feel him after wards.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue100/100Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 2nd 2010, 7:55 pm

Rals grinned. For a long time he had been trying to flirt with Sara in an attempt to get to this point. Somehow, he never really believed that it would actually happen. She asked how it made him feel. She was rubbing him on the chest and was also beginning to take his clothes off.

How does it make me feel she says? How the hell does she think it makes me feel? Is there a guy that would actually tell her it feels bad or something?

"What kind of question is that? Of course it feels good. No, it feels great. Keep going."

Rals began to rub her back. He would slowly move down at some points to rub her butt but then come back up and to hold her waist. He decided not to take too much longer with what he wanted to do. He started to kiss her back more and lifted up her shirt and everything under it the same way she did to him. Before long, he was rubbing her bare breasts. A moment later, he moved back down to begin on her pants next. These were the same shorts that he bought her. He would enjoy taking those off.

"Now time for the pants to come off."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Back in the Room (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Back in the Room (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 4th 2010, 1:00 am

She smiled and giggled a little. She shuddered once at him touching her butt. She didn't mind it. Actually, she ejoyed it. She then continued until her began to touch her breasts. She began to get a little hard. Her breathing became a little heavier as well. She looked deep into his eyes as she could feel his hands taking off her pants. She helped him by pulling them down with his hands. At this point she had no clothes on whatsoever unless the earrings on her black ears and her necklace counted as clothing. She stopped for a minute to slow things down. A hotel clock nearby blinked the time in red. She realized that they should be leaving in a few minutes to meet up with Akira and Shang. I don't really want to keep them waiting but... She looked at Ral's almost naked body. The only thing he had on were pants. She noticed that his hair was starting to cover his eyes as well. She couldn't help herself. She knew that for a long time Ral's had been trying to get her in bed. Now she felt the same way about him. Maybe about 10 more minutes...or 30 minutes...or maybe an hour...and a half. I really want to have sex with Rals right now. The mood is too perfect. Sara slid her body up closer towards Ral's face and looked at him. Her face was so close that their noses touched each other. "So Rals, you finally get to see me without without clothes. Well? Do you like what you see?" She giggled a little bit again and leaned up. Still sitting on Ral's stomach, she turned around so that her back faced him. "Since you get to take my pants off, I think its time I do the same." She grinned lustfully and began to unbutton and unzip Ral's pants. Before long, she slipped his pants off and tossed them to the side. They landed on the table. She turned her head to Rals and still had the same smile on her face. "I guess you must be really enjoying yourself right now." She laughed again.

OOC: Alright, I guess in order to not be too graphic about things, we should skip ahead to a point after Sara and Rals has sex. Don't you think so Xexame?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 4th 2010, 6:42 pm

OCC: Sure

IC: Rals stood up from the bed, still completely naked. He stretched a bit and looked at the time. It looked like it was getting late. He realized that almost 2 hours had passed since they began and Rals was actually looking forward to a round 2. He looked on the bed at Sara's naked body. It was perfect just as he imagined. He gathered his clothes and assumed that Shang and Akira were still waiting.

That was perfect. I don't think I've ever had a better 2 hours in my life. That even beat sleeping and fighting.

He glanced back over at her body. Even after making love with her he still wanted more. He felt like a little rich kid in a candy shop. He wanted to try everything. He walked away and headed to the bathroom.

"I guess I'll take a quick hop in the shower and then you can do what you want and then, we head off to find Akira and Shang. We can take my creature. He'll get us there in no time since we did have fun for a good 2 hours."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 5th 2010, 11:24 pm

Sara sat there on the bed, very exhausted from the activities that had just went on for the past 2 hours. She was still completely naked. She fell backwards on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, her feet hung off the bed. She could hear the water in the shower running. Her ears twitched in reaction the sounds. Sara couldn't help but smile about what had just happened. I've never felt anything better than that. I'm glad Rals made the move sooner than later. She looked at all of the clothes on the floor and then realized that the door to the bathroom was opened. She decided that she would make the time they spent waiting for each other shorter. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. She started to grin at the silhouette of Rals that could see. Not hesitating, she stepped in the shower with him and stood behind him. She stood so close that her breasts were pressed up against his back. "I decided I would join you and save time. Besides, I can help you get every single area." She rubbed his chest and started to move down until she was grabbing that place. "While its on my mind, do you think Shang and Akira are still waiting or do you think that they're still on the way?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 6th 2010, 10:55 pm

Rals turned around to look at Sara. He loved the sight of her. Not only did she have a beautiful face, but she also had a perfect body. The water falling on her from the shower enhanced that. Her rubbed her back, getting soap on her. She wondered if their allies had made it to Suzaku or not and if they were waiting.

"Who knows? I would guess that they took their time. If that's the case, they would probably still be on the way. Walking would be such a pain though. I doubt there are any trains or rides for them to get near Suzaku. They probably got lost for all we know. Doesn't matter though. We can probably catch up if we leave soon. I just wonder if they'll figure out what we were doing all this time?"

Rals switched back and forth from washing himself to rubbing various body parts of Sara. Every few seconds he would fling his hair back because of the wet hair that kept falling in front of his face. He was relaxed and satisfied from the time he was spending with Sara. Rals kind of changed the subject a little bit.

"So, when's the next time we'll be doing this? I think we should do this again sometime."

Rals moved forward and brushed his hair back right before kissing Sara on the lips again.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 15th 2010, 11:51 pm

Sara laughed at Rals question. She placed a finger on his nose after hearing his question right before he leaned in to kiss her. "It should be soon. That made me feel great." She pulled her hand away as Rals flung his hair back and kissed her. The kiss was short, only lasting a few seconds. Sara licked her lips after the kiss. "Maybe we should dry off don't you think? You're starting to taste like soap." She smiled at him and stepped out of the shower. She turned around at him one more time before grabbing a towel and drying herself off again. She walked out of the bathroom to quickly get change. Sara then put on her new outfit, ready for battle or any task that may come her way. For some reason, Sara thought that her teammates would figure out what her and Rals were doing.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 19th 2010, 12:13 am

Rals soon followed Sara out of the shower and then out of the bathroom in fear that he would have to spend the rest of the shower alone. He changed into his clothes and looked at Sara again while she changed.

She still looks so hot even after sex.

He pulled his capsule out and tossed it up and down a few times, standing by the door and waiting for Sara to follow him. He was planning on using his creature to rush them there. As fast as he was, it wouldn't take too long considering nothing stopped them along the way.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum