Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kuroi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Kuroi

4 posters

Go down

Kuroi Empty Kuroi

Post by fabre January 12th 2010, 4:42 pm

Name: Kuroi
Living name: Hibiki Tobuyoshi [Link]
Age at death: 17
Race: Spirit

Alliance: None
Ranking: Independent
Warrior Class: Puppeteer, Spellcaster
Sub-class: Mind Marrionetter, Illusionist
Elemental Affinity: Darkness, Psychic

Physical Description: Kuroi in his true form is a spirit, and therefore is invisible to the untrained human eye. To most humans, Kuroi could pass in and out of a room or stand right in front of them and they would not be able to see him. To those slightly more in tune with their spiritual self, the area around Kuroi may appear to be cast in shadow, as if the sun is dimmer or missing that location completely. To a person completely in touch with their spirit, however, Kuroi can be seen as a four-foot orb of swirling darkness. To this type of person, the area around Kuroi is shrouded in shadow. Kuroi can sometimes poke his upper body out of the darkness, and the spiritually connected person can see a pale, bald head with sunken cheeks, eye sockets without eyes, a skeletally thin body and arms, and, more often than not, Kuroi's insane smile.
Kuroi prefers to reside in a corpse, however, and while inhabiting a corpse he cannot be seen at all, except for an eminating dark shadow constantly surrounding him that only the most spiritually in-tune will detect.

Kuroi Undead11

Personality: Kuroi is what many would call an "evil spirit." He is completely insane; screams of pain often cause him to lose control and break out in violent spasms of laughter, and he often weeps tears of profound joy when someone dies. He is also a genius of sorts; he acts rationally, murdering only those he can get away with, and prefers to remain inside a corpse where nobody can detect him. In reality, Kuroi is nothing but lonely. After years of solitude in his grave, he seeks friendship. However, he believes the only way he can keep friends forever is to kill them so they can never run away. He finds joy in death because in his mind it is another friend that will never run away.
Kuroi talks about himself in the third-person and the body he is inhabiting in the first-person. He does this because he enjoys believing that he is the person he is controlling.

History/Background: Kuroi does not remember why he was trapped in the dark place. He does not know when or how he got there. He assumed he was born there, in the dark place, surrounded by dirt and worms. It took a long time (unknown to him, exactly 100 years), but Kuroi finally noticed that he was inside of a person. He did not know who it was, but he could feel with the person's fingers, taste with his tongue, and make noises with his throat. Somehow, Kuroi was this person, and yet wasn't this person, he was still Kuroi. Then, Kuroi started digging. He started moving the dirt away from him, from the person. Eventually, after days of digging and clawing, Kuroi saw light. It was the sun. Kuroi came out of the earth and saw he was in a graveyard. He'd been inside a grave, the grave of the person he was now inside, a boy named Hibiki Tobuyoshi. When he first tried to walk, Kuroi fell out of Hibiki's body, and the corpse fell to the ground. Kuroi found he could pass freely in and out of Hibiki's corpse, and, when inside, he could completely control the body. Kuroi realised then that he was the spirit of Hibiki Tobuyoshi, although his past life is still a mystery to him. Suddenly, Kuroi was lonely. So lonely. Hibiki remembered something... A friend leaving? Running away? Kuroi was for some reason depressed by this. He swore he would never let another friend leave him. They could never leave. Kuroi rose in the body of Hibiki Tobuyoshi, the dead boy once burried in Hono-wa Cemetary.

RPing Sample: (Kuroi as Hibiki)
"My friend... No... Kuroi's friend..."
Hibiki's shoulders went limp and his head rose to the sky. The moonlight seemed to avoid his face, giving his body a dark glow. The glow was pulsating, growing stronger and faster. It resembled a heartbeat. In fact, if one were to listen closely they may have been able to hear the rhythmic beating of Hibiki's soul. His eyes fluttered, and his pale face drooped.
"Now you can't leave Kuroi... Now you and Kuroi can stay together... You can't run away now!" Hibiki's body gave a violent jerk and fell to the ground. Before he hit the ground, black mist flooded out of his mouth, eyes, nose, and ears. The mist swirled into a dark orb-shaped figure, Kuroi. It loomed overtop of the corpse of the young warrior it had just slain. The warrior had been a girl, but Kuroi didn't mind the change of bodies. All he wanted was his friend. And now, his friend could never leave him. Kuroi cried tears of joy.
"You're Kuroi's best friend... So now, Kuroi will not be Kuroi anymore... Kuroi will be you... You will be Kuroi!"
Kuroi flew towards the corpse of the young warrior, and the black mist flooded into the corpse's mouth, eyes, nose and ears. Kuroi's new host jerked and spasmed as it absorbed Kuroi's entire spirit. Soon, it was done. The forest was silent. Slowly, the young warrior's corpse rose to its feet. The corpse breathed deep and looked towards the moon. Another friend for Kuroi. Another friend forever.
"Goodbye, Hibiki. I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore. Don't worry, I'll always remember you." The corpse, controlled by Kuroi, left the forest and Hibiki's body behind.
(Kuroi now inhabits young warrior)

Last edited by fabre on January 18th 2010, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 33
Interests : Weaving baskets underwater

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kuroi Empty Re: Kuroi

Post by Xexame January 13th 2010, 2:20 pm

dude, this looks really cool
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue0/100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 18th 2010, 12:02 am

Looks okay to me, Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue0/100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre January 18th 2010, 2:02 pm

Should I make an NPC page for Hibiki Tobuyoshi to clarify what he looks like and his history since he's the first corpse Kuroi is inhabiting? Or is that unnecessary? Just wondering.
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 33
Interests : Weaving baskets underwater

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 18th 2010, 8:06 pm

You could if you want to. You could also make a small miscellaneous page if you chose to. That's up to you. It could only help.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Kuroi Left_bar_bleue63/100Kuroi Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum