Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change

Post by Xexame December 31st 2009, 1:35 am

Xexame stood in the training field once again ready for training. It seemed like Xexame found himself in this place often. He was here to create a new fighting style, much different and better than before. He didn't know what he would do yet but he tried to think of something unique. He was frustrated about the entire Suzaku situation and after storming away from class, Xexame decided to think to himself so that he could forget about anything that bothered him.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4250/5000A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue0/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty Re: A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change

Post by Riko January 3rd 2010, 11:13 pm

Hinata was a bit shocked to see Xexame in the place where she was going to train. She thought that she would be alone but it seemed like she was wrong. She hid behind a nearby stump. It was close enough to watch Xexame and even hear anything that he might have to say to himself. She didn't mean to hide and she wasn't trying to stalk or eavesdrop, but she didn't really know the best way to approach him at this point and she figured he might still be mad. Within, she was struggling about whether or not she should talk to him. She decided to watch for a little while longer. Hinata twirled her finger around, waiting silently. Both of these were habits of hers from her past. Both habits were hard to get rid of.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue100/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty Re: A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change

Post by Xexame January 4th 2010, 11:42 pm

Xexame glanced over. He could hear rustling in the distance and in a place where all was generally quiet, he could hear things much easier. He had been sitting down while he thought before but now he arose since his concentration was completely broken, he stood and faced the area where Hinata was.

"Do you like hiding a lot or do you just not want to talk to me? I didn't think I was that bad of a guy."

Xexame was partially joking, a sign that his old self hadn't been completely lost, but his faced remained as serious as ever. He walked a few steps in her direction and made a waving motion towards himself, signaling her to walk near him. He turned away and faced a tree.

I guess now I should begin training. There's no point in waiting around any longer.

Xexame walked a few steps more towards a training dummy slightly stashed behind a large stump. He pulled it out and faced it. He then closed his eyes for moment and pictured the dummy as though it were the leader of Suzaku himself. He extended his right arm and it transformed, taking its original form and appearing like the demon's arm. He channeled the tsukara directly to that arm and that arm alone and slung it forward, aiming it at the dummy. His arm turned a light blue color and a beam shot out that froze the dummy. Xexame then clenched his fist, returning the tsukara to the center of his body. He inhaled deeply through his nose and exhaled a large blast of fire from his mouth at the dummy. Shards of ice would randomly scatter from his mouth, piercing the dummy. At the end of this, only an arm and a small portion of the leg of the dummy remained. From this, it wasn't obvious that Xexame had exceeded his tsukara concentration past an extent that it was at in the past. He looked at Hinata.

"This is what I've been doing for a while. I've been honing my skills for the day when we go against Suzaku. Have you been doing the same?"

He turned to her with a stern and serious look on his face. He was completely serious now and it didn't help that the leader of Suzaku was on his mind, which always made him more furious than usual.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4250/5000A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue0/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 6th 2010, 8:25 pm

Jisenki walked through the shrubs, tall grass, trees, and bushes that surrounded the main wide-open location for training. He pushed his way through until he could easily see Xexame and Hinata. Viewing them through unarmored eyes, Jisenki could see the expression on Xexame's face. He seemed fairly upset with something. Jisenki assumed it had something to do with training. This look. This look of anger mixed with a serious composure, combined with a strong desire for something not yet known to Jisenki. This look was familiar to him. He had seen it in his youth. Others had this expression, this look, these desires that only the person with the said desires could comprehend. In every situation that Jisenki had seen this face, the ending result was disastrous. Why would such a face lead to disaster? The look on a person's face shouldn't determine the outcome of their life, right? Actually, the face was due to some emotion. The emotion was usually caused by some type of stress or awful situation that happened that the person couldn't easily forget. A long chain forms. The stress leads to thought about what caused it in the first place. From the thoughts produced by the person, action follows swiftly. These actions, born from stressful thinking, end up becoming irrational and filled with unnecessary malice. An irrational action leads to unpredictable outcomes. Finally the ultimate outcome of these irrational actions is death. This is what Jisenki has experienced at least. Many a friend have died from this chain, this web of inner chaos that leads one's own self-destruction. Jisenki wanted to prevent that. He wanted to change the expression on Xexame's face.

As usual, Karilu was nearby although he chose not to follow. He sat up in a tree and slept. Such was common with Karilu. Jisenki walked up to Hinata and Xexame, making his way to the center of the two. "Wow, Xexame. You seem to come and train here often. You know, if you're upset about something, something that's been bothering you, feel free to talk to me about it. Don't let it influence you into making some kind of decision that could be disastrous in the future. I know that we all get angry. Don't let your anger consume you." Jisenki walked looked at both of them, making sure not to leave Hinata out of the conversation. "You know something, I've been looking for an apprentice recently and I've been meaning to pass on some of my skills and abilities to someone that I think deserves them." He looked directly into the eyes of Xexame and then Hinata. "Perhaps you too would like to learn some of these skills and use them. What do you think about that?" Jisenki didn't have the ordinary look on his face. To complement the situation, he had a mroe inviting look on his face. Originally, Jisenki intended to teach only one warrior his techniques but he decided that teaching two people wouldn't be so bad. In fact, he didn't mind taking on a team of his own. With the threat of Suzaku and the Eterna Beasts close nearby, Jisenki knew that he would have to prepare the students of the school that were willing to fight in any way possible. At a time like this, being less of a Head Warrior and more of a teacher wasn't a bad idea at all.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue63/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 13th 2010, 2:30 pm

Xexame looked at Jisenki curiously. By the way Jisenki spoke, Xexame knew that he understood the way Xexame. He could also tell that Jisenki knew how much he wanted to kill the Suzaku Leader and get revenge. He was happy in his mind although he didn't show it at all. He knew that getting the opportunity to learn new skills, especially the Head Warrior's skills, would allow his power to increase tremendously. He nodded to Jisenki.

"I would be honored to learn from you Head Warrior. I assume that you know that I have a grudge against Suzaku's Leader huh? I just wanna do whatever I can to beat the Suzaku Leader into a bloody pulp. Can you help me with that?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 15th 2010, 7:31 pm

Hinata perked up a bit when she heard that Jisenki would teach them some of his skills. This is great. If the Head Warrior teaches us then I can help my team more. She looked at Xexame and stared at him, trying to see how he would react to the news. He then confessed about the reason for his latest angry mood. Hinata was shocked to learn that Xexame was upset because of the Suzaku Leader. At least now she knew for sure that he was actually kidnapped by Suzaku. She didn't know why but learning something new about Xexame helped her learn a little more about him. In doing so, the team could grow a little bit. Hinata then looked around. She realized that there was one more person in the team that wasn't present. Hinata slowly walked over to Xexame. She was a bit cautious but she knew that Xexame wouldn't be so upset. He wasn't mad at her. He was mad at what Suzaku had done to him. "Uh, Xexame. Where's Hitomi at?" Hinata activated Byakugan and looked around the forest, seeing as far as her eyes possibly could. She could see creatures and forest obstacles but she couldn't see Hitomi approaching from anywhere. "I don't see her. Is she coming?" For the sake of the team, Hinata expressed some true concern for her.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue100/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 17th 2010, 8:43 pm

Xexame turned to Hinata. He looked around and did realize that Hitomi wasn't around. This wasn't a problem though. He knew where she was.

"Hitomi's still in class. She should be arriving any time now."

Xexame was suddenly reminded about Hitomi coming and decided that they should wait for her before they start training.

"Head Warrior, I have a teammate that's on her way here. Is it okay if we wait for her before we start training?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 18th 2010, 9:51 pm

OOC: That was rather brief of you

IC: Jisenki nodded. He looked at Hinata and Xexame and just realized himself that there were only two members present for the three member team. "Very well then. If there is a person missing then we can wait." Jisenk looked at the two warriors and realized that learning something about their fighting styles would help him choose what they could learn. "While we wait, allow me to learn about your fighting styles." Jisenki closed his eyes for a moment and reopened them. Soshinomianako. His eyes became a light brown color and three rings formed in a triangle formation around his pupil. He looked at the two. Jisenki's vision changed. He could now see the flowing Tsukara around each warrior's body. Around Hinata, he could see green tsukara flowing around her body that represented her wind element. They weren't gale winds but calm winds that had a spiraling motion. Xexame was next. Jisenki stared at the tsukara of Xexame. He could see red, yellow, and a very light blue. Each color represented the elements held by Xexame. Each one had a different pattern. The yellow tsukara representing light was steady. It appeared as though it wasn't as commonly used as the others. The red tsukara for fire was violent unlike the light tsukara. It spiked up and down. Perhaps this was Xexame's inner rage stirring up his fire element. This wasn't too uncommon. Actually, Jisenki was the same way when he was younger. Well, well. Xexame's fire tsukara is violently raging. If he could learn to control it and manipulate the points in which the flames rage and subside within himself, he could learn the lightning element just like I did. Finally, there was the ice element, the light blue tsukara. As expected, the tsukara wasn't moving very much. Ice was hard to read so Jisenki couldn't really tell how often the ice element was used. "So, I'm dealing with one warrior that has the Fire, Ice, and Light elements and another that has the Wind element. I think I can help you with that." He deactivated the Soshinomanako and took a few steps back. "How about you both tell me what warrior types you are. You know. Are you Swordsman, Ninja, Alchemists perhaps, maybe even a Puppeteer? While your at it, could you tell me what elements your missing teammate has as well as her Warrior types?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue63/100A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 21st 2010, 1:02 am

OOC: I know. I've been in a terrible mood lately

Xexame was confused when the Head Warrior explained that he wanted to know about their fighting styles but hesitated to ask them anything. He noticed the Head Warrior's eyes change in appearance. He looked on curiously, staring into Jisenki's different colored eyes. It would seem as though the Head Warrior didn't notice him.

I wonder what he's doing? He's just staring at us but he's not saying or doing anything.

Xexame suddenly saw the Head Warrior move and his eyes switched back to normal. What came next shocked Xexame more. The Head Warrior seemed to know exactly what elements the two of them had. He was amazed.

I guess I should expect nothing less from the Head Warrior. I gotta admit. Knowing what elements your opponent uses in a battle would be a huge advantage.

Xexame then heard the Head Warrior ask them a question about their fighting styles. It appeared as though the Head Warrior couldn't perfectly examine the warrior he was looking at.

"Well I specialize as a Swordsman but I'm also a Spell caster. Up until recently, i used Tonfa in battle but Suzaku took those from me when I was kidnapped. I've never had a personal sword but my techniques would allow me to create ice weapons."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi January 21st 2010, 9:10 pm

Hitomi walked up to the area where she knew Xexame would be. She walked down the pathway that led to the Training Field. At the moment, she couldn't see anyone but she knew where to search. Xexame had been mad about something recently that he didn't want to talk about. She knew that it probably had something to do with Suzaku though and she knew that Xexame would be training as hard as he could in order to prepare himself for the upcoming fights. She yawned, having left class recently. It wasn't as long as Dagomis's classes which made her think about him more. She finally put the idea of finding him behind herself and just assumed that he didn't want to be bothered with anything. She knew that he had to make his own decisions. She just hoped that wherever he was, he made the better decision. She closer to the center of the field where the training dummies and equipment was. She could see the Head Warrior along with Hinata and Xexame. She thought something was wrong. "What's going on? Why are you here Head Warrior? Is something wrong? Did Xexame do something bad or get into some kind of trouble?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 24th 2010, 1:13 am

Jisenki's attention shifted as Hitomi walked over towards them. She somehow believed that something was wrong because Jisenki was there. "There's nothing wrong. I'm just here to prepare you all. Actually, I think I have something that could benefit you all." Jisenki pulled out a small device from a little case that hung from his waist. It appeared that Jisenki pressed a single button but the device connected to wherever it needed. "Hello? Yeah, its me....I need something for a group of warriors....Yes, three. Exactly. The other stuff can be added later. Alright...Thanks...How soon can you have it? Very well...Sounds great." Jisenki put away the device that acted much like a common phone. On the other end of the phone was a friend of his who he wanted to do him a favor. Jisenki wouldn't reveal what the favor was yet but he decided that he would continue to train them until then. "So, I assume you're the missing member. I'm here to train the three of you." Jisenki activated the Soshinomanako once more to see what elements the girl had. He could see that she had Earth and Lightning. It was actually peculiar to Jisenki. There was rarely a time when a warrior had a combination of Earth and Lightning. "Okay, so you use Earth and Lightning. Interesting." Jisenki then noticed a long sword and a pistol. "And judging from the weapons you hold I should assume that you are a Gunner and a Swordsman. This works very well...partially, at least, for each of you. I'm not a spellcaster and I don't use guns but I think I can still help you out. For one thing, I'll need to teach you some high level techniques." Jisenki stepped back a bit and pulled out his Form Changer. He wasn't doing this to battle but instead to teach. No armor involved. A lower sword form, the very first form to be precise. Jisenki looked over at Hinata. "A team of warriors must be able to help each other in some way. When I was a student here, my team consisted of me and two others. Our rank helped us but our warrior classes and techniques only enhanced that. I was a ninja and swordsman with the lightning and fire elements back then. My teammate, named Haganeki, was a ninja and an Alchemist that specialized in traps and creating weapons. She was also a highly skilled martial artists but was a lower ranking than me and my other teammate. My final teammate, named Ichimatsuyoku, was ranked number one among the Elites until he graduated. He was a swordsman, ninja, alchemist, and even a spellcaster that used offensive, defensive, and support techniques that would greatly benefit the team. It goes without saying that three high ranked Elites that worked off of each other in battles would be the most powerful team. We also had a great teacher. The point I'm trying to make from this story is that you all need to learn how to fight with each other. Your techniques and skills need to work off of each other. You need to all fight together. Hinata." Jisenki looked directly at Hinata and singled her out. "You'll need to learn how to wield a blade if you truly want to help out your allies." Jisenki walked to a tree and pulled out a wooden sword. He tossed it at Hinata. "This will be your weapon for the moment. Feel free to keep it but you will need a sword with a blade at some point to be truly effective....although that depends on how you choose to fight with it. A weapon is only as useful as the user allows it to be." Jisenk began to spin his sword around using his finger tips. The speed at which he spun the blade caused a whirring sound. A small gust of wind even whipped up from the high speed. The blade looked like a long high speed fan, spinning constantly with no end to imagine. A habit of Jisenki's, spinning his sword. Most of the time, he never even knew he was spinning it. This effortless skill was just a way for him to control his own energy.

"Today, I will teach you three skills. Each skill requires a sword and works well with your allies. I will demonstrate these techniques...in battle with the three of you right now." Jisenki stopped spinning the blade and tossed it high into the air. The blade swiftly fell back to the ground and Jisenki caught it with his right hand without even looking at it. "Come on. Show me your Swordplay."

OOC: Hinata, I will put the Kanata weapon in your profile. Also, this will be a short non-dice RP.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 25th 2010, 9:21 pm

Hinata grabbed the sword in curiosity. She had always been a close ranged hand to hand specialist and never a weapons user. If it was for the sake of her team though, she would gladly learn how to use a sword. She attempted to hold it in her hand. It felt rather awkward to her. She switched from the left hand to the right hand, trying to decide which hand felt better. She decided the right hand would be better. Now how can I use this with my Byakugan? Could I stab the tsukara points or stab them beyond average repair? Maybe I can cause the tsukara to stir up to a point that may hurt my opponent. While thinking of a way to use her sword, she heard the Head Warrior order the three of them to attack with a sword. She didn't want to hesitate but she was cautious of attacking first. She didn't want to get in the way of her teammates. Also, she didn't quite know how to use the sword. She looked at the wooden blade and decided to go for it. She grabbed the sword tight with her right hand and rushed in. Byakugan! She ran with the sword until she was within what she believed to be striking range. Hinata swung hard and tried to hit the Head Warrior in his side with the sword.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi January 25th 2010, 10:48 pm

Hitomi was a little nervous at the challenge given to her team by the Head Warrior. Show him our swordplay? She was unsure about how this would go. She was only a Red Ranked warrior that probably had skills no where near as efficient as the Head Warrior's. Hinata was a Yellow ranked warrior that didn't even have a sword until now, and even that was just a wooden training sword. And Xexame was a good fighter, but he didn't really have a sword. He just made weapons from ice. She unsheathed her sword. Her hand shook slightly and her knees trembled a bit. I wonder if it's possible to accidentally kill a student? I hope not. Just as she was about to take her first step to attack, she saw Hinata rush out first and attack. From the way she swung it was obvious that she wasn't trained with a sword. Her skill looked more like she was wielding a bat actually. Hitomi decided that this could be used to the team's advantage. She ran around the area where the Head Warrior was, allowing Hinata to provide a distraction. She made her way behind the Head Warrior and charged from behind. "I've got you now! Take this!" Her plan was a create a slash right down the back of the Head Warrior. She hoped that Xexame would follow up with some type of attack.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A Warrior's Renewal/Changing Pace/Waves of Change Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame January 26th 2010, 8:46 pm

Xexame darted out last, immediately being triggered by the opportunity for battle. He channeled his tsukara to his right hand. His hand became cold although it was tolerable for him. Ice began to form around his right arm, which then begin to appear like a claw. The claw of ice became a blade that extended from the palm of his right hand. He jumped to where Hinata was and leaped high into the air, propelling himself upward with flames from his left hand. He twisted his body and shot flames upward with the left hand in order to increase the force at which he fell. He extended his arm out in order to slash at the Head Warrior from above while Hinata attacked from in front and Hitomi attacked from the back. Compared to the wooden sword that Hinata had, the length of Xexame's hand blade would give him a little more range from above. Also, the increased speed would make avoiding the attack that much harder.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 2nd 2010, 4:09 pm

Jisenki looked at the three as they approached one after the other. As expected, they attacked directly. To do otherwise with a sword was rather difficult and he somehow foresaw that they would attack in such a fashion. He cracked his knuckles and was fairly surprised at how their formation was. In a battle, surrounding your opponent and attacking from every angle would be a decent strategy. Considering that the person who they were attacking didn't have some type of great defense, dealing critical damage would almost be certain. The defense of the target was the problem though. Jisenki pivoted his left foot and turned his hips in preparation for his spin. He whipped the Form Changer out, simultaneously spinning in a quick and hasty manner. The Form Changer had a blade length well over 5 feet. Jisenki, being almost six feet, had about a two foot arm reach, nearly three foot more or less when fully extended. The blade's reach combined with the extended reach of the arm would be more than enough to strike down anyone at even a seven or eight foot range. This was the setup. Form Changer's blade would be able to hit Xexame, Hinata, and Hitomi. The trick in this technique was the spin, which created a circular defense. "This is the first skill I have to teach to you: Hurricane Dragon. While performing this technique you should be able to knock away your opponent's weapon or weapons that they have equipped. What you're doing with this technique is spinning the your body and whipping your sword so that you may deflect incoming techniques that are close range." Jisenki stepped into the ground, getting ready for anything that could happen next. He was still surrounded which was always a disadvantage in a fight, regardless of the skill level of the other combatants.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 2nd 2010, 7:43 pm

Xexame, having been knocked off balance by the Head Warrior's sword, fell to the ground and landed on his back. He grunted a bit in anger since he was taken down so easily. He stood up and realized that unlike Hitomi and Hinata who were using average weapons, his weapon was a part of his arm meaning that he still had a weapon to use. Xexame hopped back to his feet and charged at the Head Warrior from behind, trying not to make too much noise in the process.

"I can hit him this time. I'm so close. I'm within perfect range and he'll never see it coming."

Xexame pulled his hand back in order to make a stab on the Head Warrior. At this point, he wasn't concerned with the Head's well being. He only wanted to strike him at least once.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 4th 2010, 1:15 am

Hinata also tumbled to the ground and her sword flew in the opposite direction, bouncing off of a tree and then hitting the ground. She grunted as she stood to her feet. She was amazed that the Head Warrior managed to block all three of them while even managing to intentionally cause her to lose her weapon. She realized that hitting the Head Warrior would be much harder than she first thought. She kept the first technique in mind that the Head Warrior mentioned. Hurricane Dragon? I need to master that technique. Hinata looked over to where her sword landed and ran over to grab it. She picked it up and then realized that she would need to use the sword with better skill in order to wound the Head Warrior. She saw Xexame running up behind the Head Warrior and believed that he didn't notice him. Maybe I can distract him. Hinata jumped to the side and yelled out, "Take this!" She hurled her sword at the Head Warrior making sure the angle wouldn't hit Xexame but could still possibly hit the Head Warrior. The sword flew through the air, aimed for the Head Warrior's arm that he held his sword in.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 5th 2010, 10:27 pm

Hitomi stood back for the moment waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. She chose not to do anything at the moment but pick up her sword. She couldn't believe that he was able to strike her sword out of her hand in that way. She noticed Xexame behind the Head Warrior. She realized that he was planning a sneak attack. She watched Hinata and prepared herself in case something happened so that she could provide back up. She pulled her sword in front of her and stood still, keeping her eyes on the Head Warrior and Hinata to not draw attention to Xexame. She was prepared to dash forward.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 14th 2010, 2:52 am

So, he's behind me...And a sword is coming at me. Time to show them the second skill. Jisenki's sword became engulfed in tsukara, heavily. He swung once but did so in a manner that left his blade facing down and behind him, a little bit to the left of the path where Xexame walked. The sword approaching him was knocked away. Behind him, a gust of wind quickly stirred that immediately rose to no less than 6 feet and headed in the path of Xexame. Jisenki's eyes followed the sword that was knocked off course. "What I've just used is the second skill. Blade Hammer. If you haven't noticed, the technique requires a great deal of tsukara to be thrust into the blade and nothing else. When swung, you can extend the length of the blade, or should I say...the tsukara itself. The tsukara acts like a hammer, hence the name, and can knock off multiple objects. The technique primarily serves as a great counter but due to its range it can also shatter any barriers being used at the moment. Unfortunately, it lacks much power and knock back force. I think that it comes in handy when facing multiple opponents, as you've just noticed." Jisenki pivoted his left foot and hopped into a tree. He held out his sword far to the right, to its greatest possible length, and spun it rapidly. Electrical tsukara began to generate from the blade. Loud crackling sounds could be heard as the lightning struck random sections of the tree, making small holes. "Now for the final technique. This will probably be the most useful and most powerful technique that I've taught you. The third skill: Fang of the Demon." Jisenki stopped the spinning of the blade abruptly and swung swiftly, even slicing the wind itself, which was evident from the swishing sound made by the sword. A large, flaming, electric wave that highly resembled a demon's fanged jaw rushed at Xexame. The force was so immense that it managed to completely destroy the tree Jisenki was standing in. He fell down but quickly regained balance in barely a second after falling. The fanged jaw racing at Xexame sounded like a loud growl. "As you can see, this technique is about pure power. Basically, its made to decimate your target. It takes a large amount of tsukara though so it may take time before you can really use it. First, let's see if your strongest ally can block it."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 17th 2010, 9:41 pm

Hitomi was worried. The attack headed towards Xexame seemed way too powerful for just one person to defend against alone. She ran beside Xexame and slashed the ground quickly with as much speed as possible. From the earth as she slashed appeared multiple walls of earth that layered themselves in front of her and Xexame, creating shields. She hoped that she could use the multiple shields to take most of the impact from the technique. The attack crashed into the walls and caused them to crumble immediately. Hitomi was pushed back by the technique and fell to the ground. Her arm was scraped a bit and drew blood. She knew that a technique that large would probably hurt Xexame or even kill him at such a close range. She saw her only option as stepping in.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 19th 2010, 12:27 am

Xexame was shocked by the technique that was approaching him. He was extremely nervous and felt like he would actually die from the attack. Still, he tried to stand his ground and block it. That was his plan until he saw Hitomi dash out in front of him and create large stone walls to block it. The impact of the attack colliding with all of the stone walls caused Xexame to slide back about two feet while Hitomi was knocked down. He was a bit upset. He hadn't anticipated the chance that Hitomi would step in. He was actually a little upset. He wanted to prove to himself against a powerful technique but Hitomi decided to block it instead. He accepted things though and realized that he could still learn the technique anyway. It would seem difficult but he knew he could do it. It was unbelievable that a technique like that could even exist. To master it would probably take years under ordinary circumstances. Xexame, Hitomi, and Hinata only had about 2 days. Xexame was waiting for what was to come next.

"What now? What should we do to prepare. All of those technique seem like they would require an immense amount of time to master."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 19th 2010, 1:29 am

Jisenki smiled at their team work. Even though his technique had been aimed at Xexame, Hitomi still decided to intervene and block the technique. She worried about him. This shows the bond that the team had. Jisenki walked closer until he was caught off guard by the sudden question of Xexame's. What next? What to do? What to do? Jisenki chuckled at Xexame's question. "An immense amount of time? It took me about 3 years to master these techniques and they could still use some fine tuning. Unfortunately for you guys, in order to be more efficient with your fighting, you only have a day. Although we have more time until Suzaku had originally planned on searching for the Eterna Beasts, you'll need time to rest so that you could be better in battle." Jisenki reached into a back pocket in his pants and pulled out a small scroll. Series of kanji that read Art of the Blade was marked on the top. He tossed it to Xexame. "In this scroll, all of the techniques I mentioned as well as two others are explained in great detail. There should be no questions about what to do. My advice is to take a day to prepare these techniques and train as much as possible." Jisenki turned to face Hinata. "Do your best to get better with that sword Hinata. You don't have much time." Jisenki hopped into the nearest tree and waved to the three teammates to lighten the mood. "Do what you can to train and try to do your best to get better. Suzaku won't take it easy on us. Remember that."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame February 23rd 2010, 8:03 pm

Xexame was a bit shaken. He only had 1 day to accomplish such a difficult feat. He opened the scroll. The Head Warrior was right about it. It had enough movements and information for Xexame's team to train for these techniques. 1 day was hardly any time though. Whatever they did, they would need to pull off as much as possible.

"So then, I guess we should get started now."

Xexame noticed that these techniques were used by sword wielders. Though Xexame was a swordsman, he didn't have an actual sword or even a true weapon to call his own. He decided that on such short notice, a trip to the market to buy some new equipment would be helpful and probably much more beneficial. He started to run off towards the shop.

"Guys, I'll be right back. I need to go get some stuff."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi February 24th 2010, 9:41 pm

Hitomi watched as Xexame departed to some unknown location. She wondered if he was upset with her. She decided to not focus on such a thing and spend time practicing the techniques that the Head Warrior just taught them. She knew that the challenge would be difficult since these techniques apparently required a long extent of time to ordinarily master. Time to begin.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 7th 2010, 9:57 pm

Hinata grabbed her sword. Her teammate Hitomi had already began training. It was time for Hinata to do the same. She practiced the feel for the sword and how she could use it along with her Byakugan. "My best bet would be to jab at the tsukara nodes using the sword as an extension of myself. This wooden sword though is made for slashing. I think I would need a weapon more suited to stabbing." Hinata remembered the techniques that the Head warrior had demonstrated. She made her way closer to where the scroll was and began to follow its movements step by step, taking each step of a technique slowly and precisely. Like everyone else, Hinata knew that learning all of those techniques would be difficult. She also knew that with considerable effort, her objective wouldn't be impossible.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next