Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Berserk Armor I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Berserk Armor

2 posters

Go down

Berserk Armor Empty Berserk Armor

Post by Hei December 6th 2009, 9:36 am

Author's note- this armor has yet to be found, but it shall be soon.

Name: The Berserk Armor
Appearance: A pitch black suit of plate armor with a skull-shaped helmet. To normal humans, the strength of the armor would kill them; it causes them to move beyond the limits of their humanity, but their bodies cannot keep up with it.

Berserk Armor Zbroja

When worn, the armor binds itself to Bartimaeus' body and responds to both his thoughts and reflexes, but he can never again remove it. When he wishes to take the helmet off, it merely retracts behind his head. However, when he is in a battle, the skull morphs into the head of a wolf and his eyes glow red through z-shaped eyeholes.

Berserk Armor 443a7618c22c40_full

When he transforms into his lycan form, morphs his body, or switches between elemental fluctuations, the armor morphs itself with him; it's literally fused to his skin.

Effects: All of Bartimaeus' physical attacks are increased by 150 damage and allows him to move even faster than he could have imagined. All of his morphing abilities now have the consistency of the same material that the armor is made of i.e. his body spikes and various bodily weapons. It also grants him a reflective aura; when struck by an ability, attack, etc. he does not take the full damage. Rather, 175 damage is subtracted by the damage total dealt to him and is dealt to his attacker. Any ancillary effects caused by the attack or ability remain unaffected.
History: The Berserk Armor is an ancient artifact which was used by the black knights of old. It's said to be unlucky because everyone who has worn it into a battle never lived to see the end of it... but in fact it was the armor that killed them. In his travels to find the cure to his lycanthropy, Bartimaeus walked along the sea bottom after getting a tip from a contact he had in the land where he once lived. He scoured the sea bottom by himself and noticed that there was no life within two miles of where the artifact was supposed to be. He found a suit of armor which seemed to absorb the light around it. Curious, he took a gauntlet and tried it on, but was surprised to feel something drilling through his arm. He tried frantically to get it off, but as he focused on his arm the suit of armor stood and broke apart, the separate pieces swarming him. He lay at the bottom of the ocean for three days, unable to cry out in pain from the armor fusing itself to him. When it was over, he realized that it was now part of him... but did nothing to alleviate his lycanthropy. He was worried about what the effects of such an artifact would be, but once he came out of the ocean to find that his contact had set up an ambush for him (since they wanted to get the armor but couldn't scour the bottom of the sea as easily as he could) he quickly learned about the power of his armor. As he was overwhelmed by numerous enemies, the armor's helmet began to change. It was retracted, but as he was backed into a corner, he screamed and threw his head back. A vicious fury that was not his own coursing through his body. A spiked plate extended past his lower jaw and the skull helm elongated as it morphed into a wolf's head, looking as if it was engulfing him within it. His broken bones righted themselves. His blood stopped running. He could feel no pain, no fear, nothing but the raging inferno of fury. His mind was enveloped in the power of the armor and he lost consciousness for a few seconds; when he realized that he had lost control, it was already over. The men who had ambushed him lay completely massacred before him. To the peaceful Bartimaeus, the sight was horrific- but something within him enjoyed the sight of the slaughter...
Quantity: 1

Last edited by Hei on December 12th 2009, 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Berserk Armor Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Berserk Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Berserk Armor Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Berserk Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Berserk Armor Left_bar_bleue100/100Berserk Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Berserk Armor Empty Re: Berserk Armor

Post by Kisuke December 6th 2009, 9:36 pm

Very nice except for the effects. The armor cannot effect dice values. That is something restricted to store-bought armor and weapons. Also, use the actual names of the dice when describing which ones get bonuses (Dodge rolls -> Evade Dice). When you say buffs his reflection aura by 5%, elaborate more. Do you mean that his counter techniques are affected? Also, a plain number would be easier to calculate than 5%. Saying 5% means that a person would need to do math that they may unfortunately may not know yet in their lives. A more exact value (50-300) would be better to keep things simpler. Even saying that the damage is divided by a certain amount is reasonable.

The history is great except for the mention of Brazil. As I've said to a few others, the Sentou Gakuin world is not the same as the real world. Keeping this in mind, understand that Brazil cannot exist. The same problem came up with other forum members on Japan. This is a simple matter of replacing a word though.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Berserk Armor Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Berserk Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Berserk Armor Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Berserk Armor Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 7th 2009, 11:25 am

Edited. And thanks for the help.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke December 9th 2009, 9:18 pm

I'm still a little confused about this reflection aura. Can you elaborate more on that?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 12th 2009, 4:31 pm

I edited again. I hope that is a satisfactory description. I also updated the history.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke December 15th 2009, 6:46 pm

Let me think for a minute about the reflection aura. It deals over 100 and nullifies the same amount for your character. Given that your character is a Tsurabi, I think that a good piece of armor is necessary. Its tough to decide on. However....

Hei wrote:Author's note- this armor has yet to be found, but it shall be soon.

Name: The Berserk Armor
Appearance: A pitch black suit of plate armor with a skull-shaped helmet. To normal humans, the strength of the armor would kill them; it causes them to move beyond the limits of their humanity, but their bodies cannot keep up with it.

Berserk Armor Zbroja

When worn, the armor binds itself to Bartimaeus' body and responds to both his thoughts and reflexes, but he can never again remove it. When he wishes to take the helmet off, it merely retracts behind his head. However, when he is in a battle, the skull morphs into the head of a wolf and his eyes glow red through z-shaped eyeholes.

Berserk Armor 443a7618c22c40_full

When he transforms into his lycan form, morphs his body, or switches between elemental fluctuations, the armor morphs itself with him; it's literally fused to his skin.

Effects: All of Bartimaeus' physical attacks are increased by 150 damage and allows him to move even faster than he could have imagined. All of his morphing abilities now have the consistency of the same material that the armor is made of i.e. his body spikes and various bodily weapons. It also grants him a reflective aura; when struck by an ability, attack, etc. he does not take the full damage. Rather, 175 damage is subtracted by the damage total dealt to him and is dealt to his attacker. Any ancillary effects caused by the attack or ability remain unaffected.
History: The Berserk Armor is an ancient artifact which was used by the black knights of old. It's said to be unlucky because everyone who has worn it into a battle never lived to see the end of it... but in fact it was the armor that killed them. In his travels to find the cure to his lycanthropy, Bartimaeus walked along the sea bottom after getting a tip from a contact he had in the land where he once lived. He scoured the sea bottom by himself and noticed that there was no life within two miles of where the artifact was supposed to be. He found a suit of armor which seemed to absorb the light around it. Curious, he took a gauntlet and tried it on, but was surprised to feel something drilling through his arm. He tried frantically to get it off, but as he focused on his arm the suit of armor stood and broke apart, the separate pieces swarming him. He lay at the bottom of the ocean for three days, unable to cry out in pain from the armor fusing itself to him. When it was over, he realized that it was now part of him... but did nothing to alleviate his lycanthropy. He was worried about what the effects of such an artifact would be, but once he came out of the ocean to find that his contact had set up an ambush for him (since they wanted to get the armor but couldn't scour the bottom of the sea as easily as he could) he quickly learned about the power of his armor. As he was overwhelmed by numerous enemies, the armor's helmet began to change. It was retracted, but as he was backed into a corner, he screamed and threw his head back. A vicious fury that was not his own coursing through his body. A spiked plate extended past his lower jaw and the skull helm elongated as it morphed into a wolf's head, looking as if it was engulfing him within it. His broken bones righted themselves. His blood stopped running. He could feel no pain, no fear, nothing but the raging inferno of fury. His mind was enveloped in the power of the armor and he lost consciousness for a few seconds; when he realized that he had lost control, it was already over. The men who had ambushed him lay completely massacred before him. To the peaceful Bartimaeus, the sight was horrific- but something within him enjoyed the sight of the slaughter...
Quantity: 1

Berserk Armor Approved-5
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 15th 2009, 6:49 pm

Sexy. Thanks.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum