Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

A day in the life of a Drunkard (open)

3 posters

Go down

A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty A day in the life of a Drunkard (open)

Post by Jisenki October 27th 2009, 9:01 pm

Back at Roy's Sake Hut again. This has become a familiar place to Wesa the bounty hunter. Actually, at this point in his life, Wesa is an Ex-Bounty Hunter. There hadn't been a good bounty in a while now, and leads had been hard to come by recently. Day after day, Wesa spent most of his time going to the bars...and drinking. And going to the bars...and drinking. And going to the bars...and drinking. A scruffy beard had appeared on the once smooth face of Wesa now and the gourd that was more commonly filled with water had now been restocked with Sake, in case of emergency. Wesa's mind had been strange for the longest. He wasn't in a guild, and he had too much money to worry about actually working. The booze kept his mind at ease because he couldn't think right. Note that drinking destroys your mind. After too long, you've completely ruined your brain cells.

The daily schedule for Wesa was as follows: Wake up and go to Roy's Sake Hut. Eat breakfast at Roy's Sake Hut. Drink at Roy's Sake Hut. Drink at Roy's Sake Hut. Drink at Roy's Sake Hut. Get into fights with other drunks. Eat lunch at Roy's Sake Hut. Get into more fights. Etc. Etc. Half of the time, Wesa doesn't even know his name. Its surprising that he hasn't gone broke yet.

"Hey Roy. How are you today? I'm soooooo thirsty. How's about settin' me up with a cold one to start the day, eh?"

"No problem Wesa. One Sake comin' up. You've been my best customer recently. The first one's on the house."

"Wesa?...right, that's my name. This place is like home to me. Although, these stupid bums are stinkin' the place up, eh. Right? Right!?"

The others in the bar turned around as Wesa was talking about them. Each man was intimidating in his own way. 6 feet tall. 7 feet tall. 8 feet tall. Each of them bigger than the last. Wesa wasn't scared at all. He was too drunk to be afraid. When you're drunk, your brain is the first thing to go.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty Re: A day in the life of a Drunkard (open)

Post by Ixion7 November 7th 2009, 9:27 pm

A wandering soul on the line on good and evil, standing on the side of the hut. His eyes, closed. That was all they could do. The band on his head remain still as it floated a bit above his shoulder. The air was slightly chilly. It was enough to bear though. It must have been since a boy stood outside with his shirt open. He could hear. He could hear well. He could hear the sounds throughout the hut as men sounded like they were willing to fight with a plain old drunkard inside. No one would want to get involved with that. Why should they? It didn't concern them. Its a good thing to help though. If a person gets themselves into trouble, its their responsibility. He is drunk though. That doesn't matter because he allowed himself to get drunk. He's in no position to make decisions. He's in a perfect position to get his ass kicked. That's so cruel. That is, however, life.

In his mind, Epsilon was listening to a battle between his two sides. "Let's wait a little longer and hear what happens."
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue3100/3400A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty Re: A day in the life of a Drunkard (open)

Post by Jisenki November 10th 2009, 8:45 pm

One man jumped up, knocking over a mug of sake. He ran over to Wesa to throw the first punch without warning. Wesa turned a second before contact and fell to the ground. No, it wasn't the punch that knocked him over. The man's fist never even made contact. Actually, it was Wesa's own dunkenness that did him in this time. A huge smile was stuck to his face. To be honest, he was so drunk that he didn't even understand the situation that he was in. Another man rushed in to stomp on his chest. Wesa rolled to the side and appeared to be sleeping. Snores could be heard from his mouth. They were extremely noisy. A third man grabbed a glass bottle, hoping to smash it on Wesa's head. As he approached, Wesa slid his left leg between both of the man's legs and used his lifted himself up enough to kick the man in his head with the other foot. Drunken Boxing. Martial Arts of the intoxicated. The others couldn't lay a finger on him. And Wesa was still oblivious to the potential danger he was in. Awkward irony. Absentmindedness? Loss of mental control? Whatever it was, it helped. Wesa beat the three men and didn't even realize it. Finally pulling himself back together, he leaned on the counter and downed one more glass of sake. The life of a drunkard was but a peaceful one. Especially to the one too drunk to understand danger.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 15th 2009, 7:23 pm

Sara's eyes were dangerous under the hem of her hood, she's missed her desired landing site by miles and had teleported just outside of some peasants drinking den. It was Roy's Sake Hut. She had passed it many times when coming to resupply her herbs after running low on them. in the surrounding area was one of the few places where the herbs that grew near her homeland could be raised and, despite the trek, it was necessary she get them. It's that or die.

The large miss had left her feeling very annoyed. She was very rarely perfectly on target, but it was even more rare when she teleported more than a hundred yards away, this was a few miles and she hadn't the inclination, with her teleportation playing up, to try and get any closer.

To remain as inconspicuous as possible, she had decided to wear her own hood, she wasn't sure how well known the garb of a suzaku member would look, and as she was far from well known in this area, she's dubbed it safe to procceed. Wanting to have a drink of water before moving on to get her desired plants, she entered the hut to pay the most likely extortionate prices for whatever was sold here.

Upon entering she was met with a man falling down right in front of her, A blond haired man, seemingly unawares of what he was doing standing... indifferantly above three huge gentlemen before he turned and took a drink of some strong smelling concoction.

Sara approached the bar slowly, stepping over all three of the men and keeping herself as far away from the blond haired boy as good manners allowed.

"May I please purchase a glass of water?" She asked the man behind the counter, not meeting anyones eyes beneath the black hood.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 15th 2009, 7:43 pm

People nearby were laughing while others were amazed. It wasn't very often that a drunk man could fight and beat men much larger than him without very much effort. "Slofer my life esbenzogray. jus like today. I'm za appestman ALIVE!!" The unintentional comedy act that Wesa was putting on for the hut called for more free sake to be placed in his eyesight. He quickly gulped another cup until he saw the person walk in. Was she wearing a hood? Indoors?! Wesa slouched and wobbled his way near her with a drunken smile on his face. The smile quickly switched from an insane look to a gentle look to simply an angry look. It switched so quickly. Drunk people have trouble controlling their facial expression. The brain's the first thing to go. Correction. In Wesa's case, the brain has already left the building.

He slouched beside the hooded girl for a moment. He watched her. He managed to overhear the request for a glass of water. "Mizu? Bleh! Za craps abunchacrappycrap. Sake! Zatsa reeldrink. Yeah? Yeah." In what seemed like a strain, Wesa lift a finger in the air. "Sake, Roy! Fer za redy."At this point, Wesa was beyond drunk. There was no word to describe his current condition. His eyes were now blood red at this point.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara November 16th 2009, 1:16 pm

Sara stiffened beneath the cloak as the drunken man approached. She disliked humans at the best of times, but from the display they were worse then they'd been drinking. It was rather disconcerting having his standing right beside her, but she made no move, just stood there, straight. trying her best to disregard him.

She put a hand inside her pocket and stroked the top of Disgaro's head, the situation was tense to her, and after her delay with the telportation she'd been very agitated. She relaxed as he nipped the palm of her hand, very lightly and affectionately, moving to look out slightly, so he could see but couldn't be seen himself. He looked at the drunken man and his hackles rose.

She heard him order her an alcoholic drink for her, well she believed it was, she'd never had any alcohol but suspected it may be slightly poisonous to her. Not likely enough to do much damage. but certain human foods did make her feel queasy, which dropped her fighting abilty quite dramatically. "Just water, thank you." she said to the barkeep, inclining her head politely and turning her head ot look at the man. She had a vague feeling that he was drinking for a reason, not that she cared to know. "Perhaps you have had enough of these, "real drinks."" She said, looking back to the front, unsure why she'd said anything at all.
Sara
Sara
Suzaku Elite

Female
Number of posts : 200
Interests : Martial Arts; Music.

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day in the life of a Drunkard (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 17th 2009, 10:02 am

Wesa made disgusting face that partially showed surprise. "WHA!!! Yudonwanna drinkareelzrink? Sake es zabestzringeva!!" Wesa then took another man's sake from the counter and gulped it all in one single motion. Immediately afterwards, he fell asleep on the cold ground of the Sake Hut.

OOC: I had to go. Sorry its so short.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum