Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Trip to the big city(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Trip to the big city(open)

5 posters

Go down

Trip to the big city(open) Empty Trip to the big city(open)

Post by Xexame October 4th 2009, 11:54 am

Rals led his group to Nyukyoto since it was near his homeland. With his hands on the back of his head, they continued on in order to find their first destination. Rals looked around in excitement although his face didn't show it. This was actually the first time that he had been to Nyukyoto even though he lived so close.

"So guys, where should we go to first? Should we check in at the hotel or should we go to get some food?"

OOC: Sorry its so short. This weekend has been pretty bad.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Trip to the big city(open) Empty Re: Trip to the big city(open)

Post by Riko October 5th 2009, 8:48 pm

Sara was completely stunned by the city and the atmosphere. There were so many people around that she couldn't possible hope to count them all. The buildings stood so high that they seemed appear as though they were falling down. Speeding cars were racing by so fast that Sara couldn't believe it. A huge smile appeared on her face until she snapped out of the hypnotic trance the city had on her by the sound of Rals' voice. "Where to go first you said? I guess the hotel. There's so many people here. We might not get a place to stay."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 October 12th 2009, 1:47 am

Akira was amazed by the sights everywhere. There was so much to see that she could barely contain her happiness. Her hands were shaking by her joy. She simply followed Rals and Sara and heard nothing about what they were talking about. It was as if she was a doll or a puppet of some sort that has lost control of her body and was being forced to look at the city. There were so many people walking that they all brushed up against her. If her eyesight wasn't as good as it was, she could easily lose track of Rals and Sara.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 18th 2009, 12:58 am

Rals looked at Akira after hearing what Sara had to say. His eyes widened just slightly as he looked towards Akira, who had been surprisingly silent. It was always stunning to not hear a peep come from the mouth of Akira. As he turned to see her looking around, he could tell that she was amazed by the city itself. What was there to not be amazed about though? This was, indeed, a marvelous city to gaze at.

"Alright guys. If we're going to the hotel first, we should probably get a move on it. If you hadn't noticed, Nyukyoto is a very large and highly populated place. Besides that, its also a tourist attraction, increasing the amount of people present here. If we don't get to the hotel soon, we'll be sleeping on the streets."

Rals hurried to the hotel in hopes of getting a spot. The place was crowded but after a few moments, the lines cleared out and they managed to get to the counter.

"Is it possible to get a combined spot with three or maybe two separate rooms? The three of us need a place to stay for the night."
Rals pointed to Akira and Sara.

The man behind the counter handed him a single key. "I'm sorry, but we only have one room available. Its the only room left in the city actually so you're in luck if you want it."

Rals wanted to smile but he didn't. He knew that with only one room, he might have a chance at sleeping in the same bed as Sara. With a quick reaction he took the key and paid the man, paying for himself, Sara, and Akira instead of just himself.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko October 25th 2009, 12:58 am

Sara was almost to a full blown smile when she saw Rals pay for her. At first, she thought the old Rals had changed just a bit and decided to be more of a gentleman. She then realized what his plan was and now her smile turned into a half annoyed grin. The thing about it was that she realized that he just wanted to sleep in the same room as her, which would probably lead to more perversion from him. With a sarcastic voice, she said, "Thanks Rals. You're too generous."

She looked at the outside and thought about the food. The town was huge and there seemed to be so much to do. "So guys, how about we go out to get some food. There's probably tons of delicious food places around here."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 October 26th 2009, 8:30 pm

From Akira's dazed state, the rumbling of her stomach snapped her out. Her face turned red for a second as she closed her eyes and smiled joyously, realizing that she, too, was really hungry. She laughed for a moment in embarrasment. "Uh, I agree Sara! Lets get some food to eat first and then rest afterwards! My stomach could use a good meal after all that fighting a walking that we did. I say we go for Ramen or Barbecue fish!!" Akira dashed out of the hotel, nearly knocking over some of the people in the way. Angry moans and grunts of the people she knocked over could be heard. They were probably annoyed by her actions and her loudness. It showed how hungry she was. Akira left her teammates behind.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 1st 2009, 12:40 am

OOC: Don't forget about this guys.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 1st 2009, 1:36 am

Sara looked at Akira as she rushed out of the hotel. Out of embarassment, she looked down and tried to cover her face. Being the team leader, it was still surprising to Sara that her leader would be so impulsive. However, she was unpredictable, especially for a ninja, which did help in battles. She grabbed Rals arm. This girl. Always so quick to react. Does she even realize that she left us? "C'mon Rals, we need to find our leader now. I guess now you get to hold my hand."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 4th 2009, 10:32 pm

By now, Rals was extremely hungry. He realized that Sara grabbed his hand, but he couldn't think of anything except food as she dragged him along in hopes of finding Akira. No matter what, even though he didn't act like it, he enjoyed being with his team. It was a small group, but he wouldn't change it. Still, his stomach felt empty. The recent match still had him tired and hungry. Rals could picture the bed in the hotel. As he was being dragged out of the hotel, he could imagine himself sleeping in a bed for days straight, simply relaxing. WHen he was sleeping, he could actively participate in his favorite pasttime, being lazy.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 6th 2009, 2:41 pm

The crowd gave Bartimaeus a wide berth as he walked through it. Then again, most people would obviously move aside if they saw a large shirtless man with orange eyes who was bleeding profusely from a bite wound on his neck coming toward them. He was a head taller than most of the people and could, therefore, see over the crowd. While he normally looked strait ahead unblinkingly, his attention was drawn to some commotion to his left. A woman, whom he somewhat recognized, was pushing through people like they were dominoes. He raised an eyebrow and approached her. "Excuse me, miss, I can tell you're in a hurry but I doubt these good people appreciate being jostled as such."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 7th 2009, 12:40 am

Sara, still holding on to Rals, navigated through through the crowd as best she could. Many people were complaining about a young girl shoving them aside and pushing them. Her ears flickered and turned in random locations in order to hear more details. It was obvious that the people was talking about Akira. Sara was not used to this. There were so many people here and making her way through the crowds proved quite difficult. She continued looking and listening until she bumped into a large man. At first, she was going to complain like the others but she quickly stopped when she looked up to see a man that was much bigger and a lot taller than her. She decided to change her mind in her tone and speech. "Oh. I'm so very sorry. You see, we're looking for a friend of mine that ran off."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 7th 2009, 5:42 pm

"It's quite alright. Perhaps I could help. I cut through the crowd as easily as shears through hair, as it seems. What does this friend of yours look like?" The ache of Bartimaeus' incessant hunger grew precipitously stronger while he was in the city, and such a distraction might keep him from killing innocents, or from leaving before he had completed his objective. Unfortunately, however, it was in these one on one situations where he became extremely self-conscious of the numerous scars on his body, as well as his eyes which he knew were even more disconcerting than his scars were. He sniffed the air and ignored the hunger pangs. It seemed that the woman standing before him, as well as the male she dragged behind her, were in no danger, just enjoying themselves. But the endorphins being released by the tired man caused him to yawn widely, showing off his rather large incisors before he covered his mouth with a hand.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 7th 2009, 9:06 pm

Akira, being one of child-like focus with an equally childlike attention span, ran past the large man, slightly shoving him by accident like she did with the many other people in Nyukyoto so far. Not even acknowledging the man, she ran up to Sara and Rals with the common smile always seen on her face. It was her facial expression by default. "Hey guys! What took you so long? Look at all of these food places around here! Aren't you guys hungry too?!" AKira's stomach growled again. She laughed a little and looked around to see what other food places were near by. She wanted to decide what to eat. "What do you guys suggest?"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 7th 2009, 9:32 pm

The female would find that, even though she had shoved him, Bartimaeus did not move. His unblinking gaze was turned upon her. "Ah. I would suppose you are the friend for whom these two are searching." He took a small sniff so as to analyze the newcomer. He couldn't sense anything beyond hunger and excitedness. It seemed that these three were truly here on enjoyment purposes. He recognized her scent though... but from where? He took a deep yet discrete breath, against his better judgment, to better understand the aromas. Ah. "You three are from Sentou Gakuin."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 7th 2009, 10:54 pm

Akira turned to hear who was talking to them. The man was larger than most of the people that she had ever seen. She wasn't afraid though. Nothing really scared Akira. She was too happy-go-lucky to be afraid of anything. She smiled as the person mistook her as a person from Sentou Gakuin. "Sentou Gakuin? No silly! We're not from there. We are....the Neo Force!" Akira yelled so loud that everyone nearby looked at her with a crazy face as though she was insane. They continued on their way after a few seconds, some still looking back.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 8th 2009, 12:46 am

Rals bent his head. He was quite embarrased at how loud his guild leader was, but at this point he's come to accept it. He walked in front of her, placing a hand on Akira's shoulder. He looked at the man's eyes. He had to look up a bit. Rals wasn't usually that polite of a person, but given the situation, he figured that it wouldn't hurt.

"I would like to apologize for our guild leader. She can be a bit...hyperactive, enthusiastic,....and loud at times but that's just the way she is. She's the one we were looking for."

Rals could hear others talking about them too just as Sara did earlier. She wasn't the only one that could hear things on a level higher than the average human.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 8th 2009, 9:39 am

"Ah. Excuse me. I was mistaken." He cocked his head and regarded the man with equal politeness. "It is of no importance. I would like to ask, however, about the identity of this guild in which you are involved. What is this... Neo Force?" The three of them seemed very unlikely allies. What was it about their guild leader that drew them together? He was also interested in learning why it is that they had formed the group in the first place. Hmmm. He would have to learn more. He spoke before someone had a chance to answer him. "And another question... Would you be terribly inconvenienced if I accompanied you for a while? I would prefer not to be left alone in the city."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko November 9th 2009, 10:14 pm

The beautiful Sara stepped forward, nudging Rals to the side. It was her turn to speak and she decided to take the full front, making sure no one else could cut in. The truth was, she didn't want anyone to say anything about the group that shouldn't be said. "Unfortunately, I can't tell you more about our guild. Its a secret for protection reasons and things of that nature. I can say however, that I don't mind you joining us right now. The final say is up to our leader Akira though. I can understand why you wouldn't want to be left alone. This city is huge!"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 10th 2009, 2:34 pm

"..." He regarded the three for a moment before nodding. "I can understand your secrecy. I too have my secrets, which shall remain as such." He blinked for once. "Yes. It is rather large." He looked around him, catching the eyes of those staring at him. They immediately looked away. "Large and full of innocents." His hunger pangs grew precipitously larger. He shifted uncomfortably. "I would appreciate it if we moved from this crowd. Large quantities of people in one area make me nervous, oddly enough." He turned his attention to Akira. "Would you mind terribly if I accompanied you?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 10th 2009, 8:51 pm

Akira placed both hands high in the air. "I wouldn't mind at all!" Her cheer was displayed through the shouting and loud noises that she made in the air. She ran to the section of the city where the food was, able to smell it from a distance. "Let's go! First food!! Then we go back and rest!" Akira was so happy all of the time that she didn't realize that her yelling caused others to hate her more. It was fine for her all the same. She was too happy all of the time to care about other's hate.

OOC: Let's continue this at the Yakitori House.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei November 10th 2009, 9:43 pm

"Thank you." His ear twitched as she raised her voice. It was rather painful for him. He followed the bouncing girl through the crowd over toward the Yakitori House.

OOC: Fine with me.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 19th 2009, 3:08 pm

Shang jumped down into the city of Nyukyoto and landed on one of the buildings. He watched as his team members were talking with some man. He wondered whether he should join them. He had been gone for a long time on a solo journey and had just made it back. He hoped that his team wouldn't be angry with him for being absent.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 November 19th 2009, 8:56 pm

OOC: Hey Arty, join the thread at the Yakitori house
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu November 19th 2009, 9:42 pm

OOC:LOL, ok...sorry about my absence.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Trip to the big city(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Trip to the big city(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum