Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

2 posters

Go down

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Jisenki September 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm

Jisenki casually strolled into the Colosseum with his favorite weapon, the Shift Blade, in hand. He spun it slowly, using only his fingers to rotate the six foot sword in smooth half circles that seemed to be in timing with his own footsteps. A cape that Jisenki wore on occasion was cast over his shoulders. Usually, this blue cape would only be worn when Jisenki was going into a serious battle, but who's to say that this isn't a serious battle? This was a fight that Jisenki would participate in as though it were any fight. His opponent was a Yellow ranked warrior that appeared to be very confident. A yellow ranked warrior!?, some might ask. Wouldn't that be unfair to have a warrior of the lowest ranking fight against the highest ranked warrior? The true answer was that there was no such thing as 'fair' when it came to the battlefield. Any warrior could be placed against any other warrior of any other ranking at any time in their life. Its up to those warriors to decide what the best course of action would be. Besides, it wasn't like Jisenki had planned to kill his opponent. It was a competitive match that would allow Jisenki to determine the level of Sora's skills and decide whether or not he should move up the ranks and by how much he should move up the ranks. He stopped. Looked around. Thought for a moment. Wow. Just now I felt as though I were a fifteen year old student here again. I'm starting to remember all of the great battles that I used to have here. This place...a true monument of nostalgia if there ever were one. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Realizing that his opponent hadn't shown yet, he decided to do some stretching before the match to keep himself loose. I think a warm-up will do me some good. It wouldn't be too great if I hurt myself fighting and Sora managed to defeat me too easily. After stopping, he continued to twirl his sword as he had been doing before, simply waiting. Nothing more. Nothing less. No thoughts going through his head. No strategies stuck on his mind for the battle. Just the simple act of waiting.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue63/100Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Re: Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Xexame September 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm

The enthusiastic Sora came running into the colosseum ready for battle. He stared at Jisenki for a moment and just smiled. In his mind, he realized that this was more than a common battle for him. Sure, he was battling against the head warrior for a chance at a higher ranking, but besides that, he was battling for a chance to prove himself. In Sora's mind, he believed that he was a true hero with the potential to be better than everyone. He had saved other worlds multiple times and put his life on the line to do it. There was no way that he would back down from such a fight. He would prove to everyone; the Head Warrior, his peers, and himself, that could do great things. Of course, he realized that some things were difficult to do.

So, its me up against the Head Warrior himself. Somehow I don't think that I'll win this fight, but I know that I can at least wound him. What am I saying? I can beat him. I've taken on plenty of monsters 7 times my size and defeated all of them with my friends. Though my friends aren't here with me physically, they are still in my heart. As long as I know that, I know that they can give me strength.

Sora stepped forward slowly to where the Head Warrior was, maintaining a safe distance. Should he start or should the Head Warrior start? He decided that if he were trying to prove something, he would take the initiative and start first.

"Here I come!"

Sora took a fighting stance that was unique to himself and only himself. As he gathered his two hands to his right side at shoulder length, a keyblade appeared in it. It was the average form of his keyblade, which was stripped down to such a basic form that it had no special powers or unique techniques itself. He leaned back on a little, slightly shifting some weight to his back leg and then he dashed straight at the Head Warrior with his keyblade aimed directly at him, as though he were a samurai about to stab at close range. His gap was but a mere yet drastic 13 feet. He would start the fight with a simple double bash to the head to see where things would go from there. Though his method was basic, it would almost surely catch the Head Warrior off guard. Most likely, he would believe that there would be some trap involved, but the lack of a trap is the trap itself.

I think I'll use my lower ranking as my advantage. He'll never see it coming.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue0/100Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty Re: Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora

Post by Xexame September 23rd 2009, 11:19 pm

Here's my dice. I forgot to post them on the other spot.

Keyblade Attack
ATK=60
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Keyblade Attack
ATK=60
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue0/100Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 25th 2009, 7:05 pm

Jisenki stood completely still, only watching with his eyes as Sora pulled out a weapon that appeared to resemble a type of blade. So, he's a swordsman or something that uses a sword-like weapon. Very well. This means that a majority of this fight could very well be close ranged, which was fine for Jisenki. He enjoyed a good blade-on-blade every so often since he didn't always get to fight. He realized after a few seconds that his opponent was making his way towards him. Its only natural that a swordsman would need to get in close in order to make contact with his opponent, but to run in such a linear fashion towards the target? This was something most swordsman wouldn't do. Although considering his rank...unless...unless that's his plan. He must be trying to throw me off by underestimating him. I never underestimate an opponent though. I must applaud his efforts though. Not many would try such a risky move. Jisenki smiled a bit and widened his legs into what resembled a stance. Two strikes from the keyblade struck Jisenki in the face. A few seconds afterwards, Jisenki's head was still turned to the side, slightly red on his face from the impact of the keyblade. Luckily for Jisenki, Sora's keyblade was only blunt and not really sharp. He turned to Sora and smiled a little. "Very good. There was great power in that strike. And to do such an move? Running straight at the opponent and making them believe you were tricking them? Remarkable to say the least. I see great potential in you. Let's see how long this battle lasts." Jisenki spun his blade so fast at that moment that only the wind being sliced could be heard as the blade itself couldn't even be seen clearly. He slammed his blade into the ground of the colosseum, which made a loud slashing sound. He widened his eyes a little and the fire tsukara could be seen emanating from his hand and creating a dark red color, which only surrounded his hand and nothing more. Suddenly, pillars of flame that were about 6 to 7 feet each began to shoot from the ground and recede, approaching Sora one by one with the intent of surprising him and burning him from underneath. How will he handle this attack?

Flame Sword Outshot
Attack Power: 250
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Left_bar_bleue63/100Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 25th 2009, 11:46 pm

Sora held his keyblade tight as he tried to predict where the attacks were going to come from. The order was random. As a matter of fact, it was too random to guess or predict. Sora jumped back, looked from side to side, and then started to run in the direction opposite the approaching pillars. Reacting quickly, he jumped from side to side, just barely avoiding the pillars of flame. He realized that he needed to get close in order to score more solid hits, but how would he get there? At this point, he was simply dodging pillars of flame that didn't seem to end.

I know! Maybe I can have the Head Warrior's move hit him instead. That might work.

Sora placed his keyblade on his shoulder with the long edge facing to his right. He began to sprint forward and then over some in order to avoid the pillars as he made his way towards the Head Warrior. He had a feeling that this would work. Suddenly, a large pillar of flame cut him off and knocked him into the sky. Although it did hurt, it wasn't enough to finish off Sora. A sphere of light appeared around him and while in the air, he spun back into a good position to land. He rolled as his feet touched the ground, dodging more pillars of flame. He quickly came close to the Head Warrior but didn't see any more pillars. Apparently, the pillars had finished attacking and now Sora saw an opening. He saw Jisenki standing there, but he couldn't get a good enough look at his eyes to see if he saw him coming. It was a possibility that he might have lost him with all of the pillars shooting up and down.

I think he's toying me. I had expected the Head Warrior to be much faster than this. He seems to be like a statue. I don't think he's that old. I can make this work to my advantage. If he doesn't want to budge, then I'll just make him.

Sora moved a little faster as he pointed his keyblade forward. Again, he made a stance similar to earlier although this time he shoved his keyblade forward in order to give himself added momentum. His keyblade dragged him through the air forward and swiftly dashed past the Head Warrior a few times from each direction. This was done with the sole intent of throwing him off. Sora finally approached him from head-on in order to make the hit. He aimed at the Head Warrior's head again. No one could take too many bashes to the head.

Ars Arcanum
ATK= 50x (X is dice amount)
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 26th 2009, 12:49 pm

Jisenki was quite pleased. As he was using his attack, he watched Sora's movements carefully, examining the way that he dodged each pillar of fire while trying to formulate a strategy against him. He understood that doing this was not simple and to be honest, Jisenki was quite surprised that he was able to think so fast on his feet. It's obvious that Sora has been in more than his fair share of fights during his lifetime. Perhaps he could be the person that I was looking for. Jisenki watched him as he approached, but was able to foresee his actions and caused a pillar of fire to wound him. It was obvious that Sora could take a hit, because he quickly managed to regain his balance in mid-air. Without much warning, Jisenki was blindsighted by the unexpected change in the speed of Sora as he used some technique, probably an ace, to warp around him. Jisenki was able to watch him carefully, although the true test came from being able to time a defense right. As he made his own plan, Sora aimed for him. Now's my chance. Jisenki slid his Form Changer into his mouth and within a second, managed to pull of a string of handsigns that allowed him to summon tsukara to his hands. Both of his arms began to glow a little with one turning into light blue color and the other turning into a dark red color. The color vanished as he pushed his hands in the way of Sora in order to create a spherical shield before him. The shield was made of ice that had an additional surface of fire on the outside that would supposedly reinforce its defense capabilities. This wasn't a surefire defense, but it could possibly work. The tsukara from his Ice attribute and the tsukara from his Fire attribute merged well together in a way that was unknown to other lower ranked and even higher ranked warriors. Jisenki's arm began to glow a dark and hazy purple color while the barrier stood between the stationary Jisenki and the incoming Sora.

Flaming Ice Barrier
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 29th 2009, 10:15 pm

The defense that was used against Sora was more than enough to repel and guard against his attack. It was now obvious that Sora would have to take it up a few notches. He thought about using his Drive, but he knew that it was far too soon for that. He knew that it wouldn't be good to wait too long though. He couldn't help but feel as though he was being toyed with. It was almost like the Head Warrior was holding back immensely in order to protect Sora. Sora's face intensified and he shouted to the Head Warrior.

"Hey! Don't go easy on me! I can take whatever you throw at me. I'm not just some kid. I've fought many monsters before that were twenty times my size, and I've defeated them. I'm a hero! Don't take pity on me or pull any punches. Just give me all you got!"

Sora pulled off his keychain and replaced it with a new one, which obviously drained his energy a little. This new keychain placed carefully and correctly on the Keyblade, transformed it into Sora's greatest keyblade in his arsenal. This keyblade was known as Ultima. The keyblade in its new form was very large compared to the last and even resembled a sword more. Actually, a long sword could barely be seen hidden in the stem of the keyblade. It had its own marvelous glow that made it seem more like a treasure than an actually weapon. It was, however, a very good weapon. Sora charged forward, now with more speed than before. He ran, appearing to dive at the Head Warrior, but he actually managed to slip through his cape. While facing the Head Warrior's back and partially his side, he jumped backwards, spinning his keyblade in a speed mimicing that of the Head's spinning. When he reached the highest he could go, which was unusually high for a Yellow Ranked warrior, he pointed Ultima at the Head Warrior.

Shoot. Aim. Fire!

Multiple lasers beamed from Ultima, coming from the very front, the sides, and even towards the back, all appearing to be aimed for the Head Warrior. These lasers were meant to slow the Head down, and if he was successful in his attack, he would decrease the Head's defense and evade dice by 3 for the next 5 turns. He grinned, believing that he would surely strike.

Transformation (Keyblade Switch)
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Ragnorok
ATK-40
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 1st 2009, 7:31 pm

Jisenki looked curiously at Sora. He made a request that was unlikely for a Yellow Ranked Warrior. 'Don't go easy on me'. These were Sora's own words. Bold words. Sora's words were bold so say the least. Most lower ranked warriors understood the position that they were in when they fought against higher ranked warriors. They usually wanted to win when the stage was balanced and the techniques flying back and forth were even. This warrior wanted to move to his limit and fight Jisenki when he was doing his best. Jisenki considered it for a minute and decided to turn it up a little, for the sake of respecting the opponent. Of course, he wouldn't go to his maximum. He didn't want to kill his opponent. "Fine, I'll grant your wish and take it to the next level. Be warned though. I won't go easy on you from here on out." Just as he was able to get his last word out, he saw what appeared to be lasers flying towards him from multiple directions at a time on both sides of Sora's keyblades. So he's going to spread the fire out and attack that way huh? Not a bad move. Jisenki grasped his Shift Blade with both hands and arranged them perfectly on the pommel. The right hand was above the left hand at the perfect distance. His face appeared to be more serious and his stance seemed more impenetrable and balanced. "The Fourth Form. Black Aura Blade." The Shift Blade had begun to make a small noise that resembled whisperering.

A crashing sound boomed through the colosseum as the Shift Blade turned black and seemed to be the perfect sword. Its length increased more. The sword began to emit a black and blue colored aura that gave off its own radiance and pressure. Jisenki swished his hands in front of him at unimaginable speeds as the lasers approached. In a blur, he stepped to the side, hoping to evade and counter the attack by slashing down Sora where he was. As he stepped, the sword's aura increased and the ground beneath Jisenki crumbled with each step, making a banging sound in place of a light tap. The sword increased Jisenki's power and speed tremendously when he was using his Aura techniques. The Black Aura Blade sparked red flames. Jisenki, whether he was hit or not, would use his Flame Sword Outshot afterward.

Sword Transformation
600 Tsukara

Aura Division
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Attack Power: 600 (+300 if successful due to Bushido)
+4

Flame Sword Outshot
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 250 (+125 if successful due to Bushido)
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 8th 2009, 9:06 pm

OOC: No time, but I'll reply soon
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 10th 2009, 10:43 pm

Sora grinned as the lasers from his Ragnorok technique struck the Head Warrior. The fact that the Head Warrior wasn't able to counter showed that he could fight the Head Warrior on equal grounds, or so he believed at least. He landed but was taken by surprise as a large flame attack flew towards him.

This seems like it'll be hard to dodge or block, but I think I can do it. Even though I'm a Yellow Rank, me and the Head are still fighting equally, and I'm still able to hit him with my techniques.

Sora had more hope now than ever just because of that technique making contact. He now believed that he could easily take on, even defeat, the Head Warrior just like any of the other monsters or warriors that he fought in the past. Standing his ground, Sora leaned forward and swung his hip outward, using his keyblade to intercept the flame attack. He remained patient and decided to only block in order to see what the Head Warrior was planning. Thanks to his Ragnorok, the Head was a little slower than usual but Sora wondered if that would really be enough to get the upper hand. At this point in the battle, it was obvious that the Head Warrior was very fast.

Guard
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 13th 2009, 9:58 pm

"Its strange. I expected you to counter that attack instead of simply defend. At the very least, I would have assumed that you would retaliate if the attack hit you." What's he planning? Jisenki walked forward at first and then erupted into a dash at Sora following the lead of the fire attack. He had planned to simply hit Sora hard from here on out. He was amazed, to say the least. It was surprising that a Yellow Ranked warrior like him would be able to fight for this long. Jisenki had decided to see how long Sora could continue. At this point in the fight, Jisenki had already lost a quarter of his total tsukara against Sora but he could still feel himself with enough energy to win the battle.

His speed was almost blinding as he vanished from his recent spot and suddenly appeared directly in front of Sora to begin his rapid onslaught of attacks. This team he decided to take it up a notch and use more of his potential power. By doing so, he was following the requests of his opponent. His eyes and hands began to glow a dark purple color and two balls of tsukara began to radiate from his hands. Once he appeared in front of Sora, he disappeared and reappeared at the south side of the colosseum in order to throw him off. Immediately, he tossed two balls of tsukara enhanced Aura at Sora, hoping to inflict the maximum damage possible. He then reached for his sword, which he had placed in his mouth for his aura attack, and dashed towards Sora again right behind the aura spheres. In moments, he cut in front of the aura spheres and used his Falcon's Wing Slash, which would keep the opponent from using defense or counterattack techniques for the turn.

Falcon's Wing Slash
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 520

Aura Sphere
Attack Power: 400
+4

Aura Sphere
Attack Power: 400
+4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 18th 2009, 1:22 am

Sora opened his eyes wider for a moment, realizing that the Head Warrior just now became even faster than before. He even realized that his attacks were more brutal. Sora realized that he couldn't even counter or simply block with the keyblade like he had just done. Dodging was the only option, and for some of the attacks, dodging wouldn't even work. He would need to dodge the blade attack if he could and take the other two attacks. He knew that it would be painful, but he wouldn't give up so soon. Sora prepared to use his Ars Arcanum attack again. He knew that it would work better this time with the Head Warrior's stats cut down slightly. In his heart, he knew that he could do more damage to the heart no matter what it took, and the Ragnorok attack from earlier would decrease Jisenki's Evade and Defense Dice by 3 for a little longer.

Dodge Roll
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Ars Arcanum
Atk- 50x (X is dice roll)
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 18th 2009, 1:25 am

OOC: That should be evade by the way
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 25th 2009, 1:49 am

The battle was coming to a close. Jisenki could feel it. His opponent was now beginning to slip up, which showed it the declining speed of his attacks. "You are an admirable opponent. But I'm afraid that this battle will be over in a few more minutes." Jisenki wasn't necessarily counting his opponent out yet though. He knew firsthand that being down in a fight never means that you're out. There is always, always, always a way to come back from a fight. Its just up to the combatant to figure out what that way is. The question now was: Could Sora figure it out and if so, could he figure it out before it was too late? Aura Division. The technique that he attempted to use before in hopes of countering a technique from earlier. He would try it again and this time he had a strong feeling that it wouldn't fail. His aura levels skyrocketed and leveled itself out. The aura within Jisenki surged and his body glowed a powerful dark purple color with traces of blue that literally weighed down the very ground that he stood upon. What came next would be a block of Ars Arcanum followed by a swift slash to the body to hopefully lead to the end. Jisenki was nearly giving it his all. He looked at Sora approaching and for a split second, just a quick moment, he envisioned the Suzaku members that were causing havoc and destruction in the world. He heard the fortune replay in his mind about his death. Somehow, Jisenki thought that his death would come at the hands of Suzaku. For a moment, just a split-second, Jisenki wanted to kill Sora of Suzaku.

Back in reality, Jisenki knew that Sora had nothing to do with his own personal problems. Things would be okay, he continued to tell himself. If he told himself a lie long enough, it would eventually come true...no it wouldn't. The Black Aura Blade, through an automatic reaction of the arm, extended outward to begin to Falcon stance, which would lead to the Falcon's Wing Slash technique, one of the deadliest techniques in Jisenki's arsenal. In moments to come: the outcome of the battle, perhaps. "What will you do?"

Aura Division
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
+4
Attack Power: 600

Falcon's Wing Slash
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 520
(+260 if successful)

Falcon's Wing Slash
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 25th 2009, 5:45 pm

Sora's face grew angry at the moment. He understood that the battle was nearly over. He was at his limit now and his health had depleted dramatically since the battle was over. At first, Sora believed that there was no possibility of winning against the Head Warrior. He then realized that theres always a way. He had to figure out what the best choices were. Time was running out though and he grew tired as the battled continued. "Its not over yet. I have one more thing left to do." Sora tried to jump out of the way of Jisenki's attack. If he could avoid the attack he would spin his keyblade and slam it into the ground. Looking like an acrobat, Sora would spin around a few times to create a large circle around his keyblade. Jumping off after a few seconds, an explosion would occur that would hopefully take down Jisenki's life. This was it. If Sora's attack worked, he would win. If Jisenki's attack worked, he would win.

Dodge Roll
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Ranking Examination:: Jisenki v. Sora AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Trinity Limit
Atk- 75x (X is the remaining tsukara. X=2325)
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki October 26th 2009, 8:19 pm

The battle was over. Jisenki managed to swipe Sora with his sword attack and win the battle. Somehow, Jisenki sensed that things wouldn't have ended the same way had his opponent been able to dodge the attack. In fact, Jisenki knew that he would have lost had Sora managed to dodge which was shocking. In the history of Sentou Gakuin, there had never been a Yellow ranked warrior that put up as good a fight as Sora. Jisenki walked forward slowly as his opponent lay there before him. "You did good Sora. I was highly impresssed with your skills in battle and I think that you have the potential to do great things in the future, perhaps even become the next Head Warrior. With that being said, I think that although you could very well be an Elite ranked warrior, you should be a Blue ranked for now. Your power is great but I think you're overall experience could use some work. Continue to train and you'll be powerful." Jisenki then proceeded to walk closer to Sora and lift him up. "Now's the time for you to rest Sora. You've done well." Jisenki carried Sora to the Hospital Rooms, leaving a mere gust behind.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum