Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.)

5 posters

Go down

Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.)

Post by Kisuke September 19th 2009, 12:26 am

On an unusually warm morning, the breeze wrapped and circled in the air. A man stood alone wearing dark clothing which included a cloak that had a hood, dark sandals that revealed his bare feet, and black gloves. It would obvious to anyone that this person was trying to not be seen well. Luckily for him, the early morning darkness provided its own brilliant cloak that kept him well camoflaged. Why was this person standing here so suspiciously? He was actually waiting for a small group to find him. Timing seemed to be great. It wasn't too early or too late and he expected their arrival at any minute. This man, this man named Kisuke, was very confident about what had happened with his plans. The reason being: he was watching silently from the shadows, simply observing the battles between a hired hand and a team of Sentou warriors. Kisuke was very pleased. The mission was a success and all went according to plan. As a slight breeze whistled through the air, Kisuke made a slight grunt. This grunt, however, was one of pleasure. That small group of warriors may prove useful in the future. I'll be sure to hire them more often for missions and tasks that I have. Now, all that is left to do is wait....wait for the team to show up and deliver me my prey. As time continued to pass, Kisuke continued to wait, simply remaining patient and thinking deep clear thoughts about the future.

The fight went very well. The team managed to defeat Xexame although they didn't kill him. He did lose an arm though and was forced to surrender. In the end, only one other warrior was defeated in battle while the others were left to tend to her the hired warriors fled through the forest with Xexame in hand.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.)

Post by Xexame September 20th 2009, 12:01 am

Rals led the group that he belonged to with Xexame in hand. Each step he took was slow and steady, reflecting his calm attitude. He looked down at his feet and noticed the darkening surface. He felt odd at that moment and realized that something bad was going to happen in the future. He slowed down his pace a bit, not worried about the ominous feeling that he had, but because of his tired condition. The toll of carrying a fully grown male for such a long distance took its toll. He lay down the unconscious Xexame on the ground with the hopes of catching his breath. For the first time, he showed that he could be tired and that he was still ordinary...at least to an extent.

Suddenly, he noticed a man that was barely visible; hidden in the shadows of the surroundings and the early morning.

"Is that you? The one who employed us?"

There were long pauses between Rals words, as he inhaled and exhaled slowly to catch his breath. When he had placed the unconscious person down, he kneeled down, but as he saw this well-hidden person he began to stand to his feet in case more fighting was required of him.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue0/100Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.)

Post by Riko September 20th 2009, 12:23 am

Sara was not too far behind when she saw Rals fall to the ground, placing the prisoner down on the ground. She made her way forward a little, cutting slightly in front of the rest of the group, when she heard Rals look away and speak to someone. At first, Sara couldn't see anything, but with a second glance, she could see a figure in the darkness that the sky cast on the ground. From Rals mouth were words to confirm who the person was. He asked if the figure was the same as the man who employed the group that Sara belonged to.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 20th 2009, 9:52 pm

As Kisuke walked forward a bit, it seemed as though the shadows parted and allowed the others to see his identity. Meanwhile, Havoc hovered nearby, stopping some distance away from the others, being at the very back of the group. As usual, he had a tremendous grin on his face and remnants of blood stained his cheeks. He landed and, on all four feet, crawled up to Kisuke, sniffing him heavily as he circled around him. Kisuke made a annoyed face but let it pass as he looked to Rals and revelaed his face by letting down the hood on his cloak. Havoc smiled more than before and back up a little, making an action that was appeared to be similar to a bow.

"It really is you! Zero. We did as you requested."

Kisuke looked away from Rals for a moment and turned to Havoc although he did so barely, making only his eyes shift rather than his entire body.

"Indeed you have. You all have. As promised, I have the payment that you all have worked diligently for."

Kisuke pulled out the money that he had promised and handed it out to Rals to pass along to Sara and Akira. He then looked at the unconcious Xexame and tendrils of shadow began to surround him. As they vanished, so too did the body. He turned away for a moment. It seemed as though he would disappear at that moment, but he didn't. Instead, he stood there for a moment or so with silence that seemed to linger.

"If you all wish...you may join me as I head back to the place that I call home. I always have tasks that need to be performed if you ever wish to work."

He began to walk off with a slow pace.

"As for you two Kagemaru and Havoc, I would like you to return with me. I have something that I need to speak about with you two."

He departed into the darkness of the trail. He gave one final call to everyone that stood behind him.

"I must warn you to make haste on whatever you all choose to do. I doubt that Sentou Gakuin will just sit back and wait while a student from their school gets taken away. They'll retaliate with much greater numbers and much higher ranked warriors."

Havoc followed closely behind as he hovered down the trail again. He snickered a bit as he left after Kisuke.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 22nd 2009, 10:35 pm

Kagemaru followed along with his gun still in hand from the recent battle. The expression that appeared to be of anger had not faded from his face although that was the same expression that he had most of the time. Without any question or signs of denial, he walked away without so much as a goodbye. This was Kagemaru though. It was expected of him to seem to be the cold loner that would never let anyone understand him. If you were to ask him, he would claim that its not that he doesn't let people understand him, but its that people could never be able to understand him. Through many years of pain and emotional scars, he has come to not have much trust for people. This was true especially for humans.

For these reasons, he would continue to follow this demon known as Kisuke until he learned about what his goal in life is and his destiny.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue63/100Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 23rd 2009, 11:20 pm

OOC: I'll wait for Lockheart before I reply since the stuff that Rals would say makes more sense if the leader was present
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue0/100Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 September 24th 2009, 7:32 pm

Akira came walking up with an added spring to her step. As usual, Akira was happier than everyone else...everyone else besides Havoc that is, and had the most enthusiasm of everyone. She was in the center of the group, so she had heard about the plan for them to be hired to do more jobs. She looked at her teammates and gave a look that almost seemed to say, why not. In her mind, Akira believed that the job they had just done was more than satisfactory, and that they could each get more money if they do more jobs. Of couse, they would also be evading the option of having to deal with boredom. "So guys....whaddya think? Wouldn't you like to do this job?" From the way she spoke with a tone that would only be used by small children, it seemed as though her question should have been stated as a suggestion instead. As she looked to her allies, she gave a pitiful yet cute looking smile, which added to the fact that her question was more like a suggestion.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 25th 2009, 8:01 pm

Sara smiled a little as her leader spoke to her. Leave it to Akira to be the exact opposite of what most people think a leader should be. How could she complain though? Having a leader that was so funny could only be a good thing. She looked at Rals for a moment and then turned back to Akira as she heard her voice start to change. Good old Akira. Always the most enthusiastic about everything. "Well, I guess we could right Rals? We don't have anything else special to do right now do we?" Sara didn't mind experiencing an adrenaline rush from another mission. She left it up to Rals though. She didn't really care too much although she did prefer the mission.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 25th 2009, 11:59 pm

Rals had to admit that he, himself, was excited too although he didn't show it. He placed his left hand in his pocket and leaned against a nearby tree in order to think about what to do. Though he did really want to do another job, he figured that rest would be best for the moment. He walked over to Sara and flicked her ears a little, not really knowing whether or not she liked this.

"Well thanks for asking me gorgeous. I don't think that we should do another mission so soon though. Don't get me wrong. I love to fight and I am starting to get a little bored, but I think that resting and getting a bite to eat might be the best things to do. Personally, I think that it might be dangerous if we do too many missions against Sentou Gakuin so closely together. They'll start to hate us more than they probably hate us now and will begin to actually hunt us. We'll have bounties for ourselves and life as we know it won't be the same. To be perfectly honest, I think that person will turn us into criminals."

Rals was simply giving suggestions although his lack of emotion to his voice displayed a lack of worry that the others probably picked up on.

"I'm not saying that this bothers me, but I'm just saying that we should wait a day or so for the next mission. Wouldn't you agree?"

Rals looked at Akira but walked directly beside Sara. He then looked at her and touched her shoulders, moving down to her back and lower ever so slowly. His aim was to touch....
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko September 30th 2009, 8:30 pm

Sara listened carefully to what Rals had to say. Her ears twitched quickly with each sentenced that she heard. In her mind, she agreed with what Rals said. He made a good point about their situation and about what they should do. Perhaps we should listen to him. He does make a really good point, and Rals has always been the most rational thinker out of us all. She then stood silent for a minute, not really noticing Rals hand on her shoulder. It wasn't until his hand started to move down that she realized what he was up to. What's Rals trying to pull? Is that pervert trying to touch my butt? I don't think so. She turned the other way to avoid his lecherous hand and grabbed it in mid-air. "You were trying to feel my butt weren't you?" She turned away with her back facing toward him and smoothed out her outfit using only one long rub until it was straight. She then gave him one of her seductive looks that she had become an expert at using. "Maybe someday you will." She then zipped up her robe so that any cleavage was no longer seen although that was fairly difficult for her. Then she just smiled at him. "Maybe someday you'll get to see more than that..." She gave him a lustful smile and then walked closer until she was a few inches away. She whispered to him, "...but I doubt that." Then her face returned to normal and she just laughed at him. She walked away near Akira and stood closer to her than Rals. "I do agree with you though. Maybe a rest would be better. Perhaps dinner somewhere. I have an idea!" Sara's face changed completely to match her newfound enthusiasm. It was a face that had an expression similar to Akira's. "How about we go to Nyukyoto?!! They have everything there and we can spend the money that we just got. What do you guys think?" It was obvious that Sara was looking forward to this. She must've really wanted a vacation.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 October 1st 2009, 7:48 pm

Akira laughed while Sara and Rals flirted with each other. As expected, she was more than excited about Rals suggestion although it wasn't the rest and healing that she was happy about. She was mostly happy just because they could go to Nyukyoto. "Wow!! GREAT IDEA!!" She ran Sara closer to Rals and hugged both of them at the same. "You guys sure know how to make good decisions. I would have NEVER thought about Nyukyoto!" She released her grip of the two, which was surprisingly tighter than she realized. She was so happy that she was actually squeezing Rals and Sara close to her in what was probably an uncomfortable way. "Let's go there now!! C'mon. Nyukyotoooo......AWAITS!!" Akira charged off down the Eternal Pathway, not realizing that she was using more of her ninja speed than her average running speed. Unfortunately, she ran off in the wrong direction and was heading back towards Sentou Gakuin. She stopped after running about 140 meters. Afterwards, she darted back to her best friends and stood quiet for a moment. It was unbelievable. She looked at them and gave a childish smile. "Uh, guys. I hate to say this, but uhhhhh....I don't really know where Nyukyoto is." She grabbed Rals arm and tugged on it with more vigor than necessary. "You used to live near there right? Please tell me you know the way!"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Aftermath of the Mission (Xex. Jisenki, Riko, Lock.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame October 4th 2009, 11:01 am

OOC: I'll make the next topic there.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down